Moving Out

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Hyori's POV:

So I went home with Lay. As I got home Luhan was already there. Apparently he heard from Lay on what had happened because he started to act like my dad. Bombarding me with questions like:

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Why didn't you have someone you? What happened to your guards?"

I just rolled my eyes. It's a habit from being asked these questions from my dad.

I explained to Luhan that Jae may not be a bad guy after all. I mean he is still a jerk and a douche bag but still, an okay guy.

The next day I had school.

As I arrived at the gates of the school, I ran into Hana. *What a great way to start this school day.*

She scanned me from head to toe and scoffed. "Looks you still haven't grown."

"Yeah, but just wait. When I am in my 50s and still look like I am in my 20s, you will be looking like an 80 year old."

She laughed at me. "Your comebacks are as childish as your figure."

My face got red and I just walked away. I can hear Hana laughing at me.

"Yah! Hyori!!!" I heard someone call me. I turned around and was tackled by Taeyeon. "Why haven't you been texting me or calling???"

"Sorry Unnie~" I replied. "Lots of things have been happening."

"Like~?" She asked. *Oh that's right. I never told her about the whole incident.*

I pulled her into an empty classroom. "Yah! What are you doing? We are going to be late for class." She said as I dragged her.

"Ok. Your my bestfriend right?" I asked her.

"Duh~!! How can you ask me that?" She pouted. I rolled my eyes while I smiled.

"Ok. I'm about to tell you something super big." I started to explain the whole situation. Ms. Kang's death to Jae. I even told her that I like Luhan. I just couldn't stand hiding something from her.

"Ha! I told you! Didn't I tell you you would fall for him? And on the other hand......BWO!?!?!"

I am always amazed by her mood swings.

"Does your dad know?" Taeyeon asked.

I shook my head. "I hope not. I mean you know appa. Imagine if he did know?" 

Taeyeon nodded her head. "Well, no one is going to get my bestfriend. You know what? I am going to sleep over your house now. I'm gonna keep my eye on you at all times." She gave me a creepy smile.

I eyed her. "You're so weird."

She smiled. "I know. Come on now. We are really going to be late for class."

I entered my first class, which is with Luhan.

"Okay, class. Turn to chapter 3 in your textbooks."

I still find it weird that Luhan is my teacher. It just feels weird and awkward knowing that he lived with me and is in charge of me while appa is gone. Plus, I like him.......

I blushed as I that thought came to my head.

"Ms. Kim? Why haven't you opened your textbook yet?" Luhan's voice caught my attention.

"Huh? What? Oh sorry Luhan oppa...." I said outloud. It took me a minute to register what I said. "Uh. I mean Luhan seongsaengnim!!" I immediately said.

I saw Hana giving me a glare and a suspiscious look. She then looked forward and raised her hand.

"Ms. Park?" Luhan asked referring to Hana.

"You really don't have a girlfriend?" She asked.

Luhan sighed. "How many times must I repeat myself? No I don't. Now don't bring up questions that are not related to math." He stated.

"I saw you with a girl at a music store in the mall?" Hana said. "Who was she then?"

Luhan and I tensed up. Luhan then relaxed then said "That is my personal life and you don't need to know."

Hana pouted while I sighed in relief for Luhan's answer.

This is the second time someone saw us together. Thankfully, both times, no one was able to recognze that it was me.

After class, Luhan asked me to stay back regarding my behaviour during class.

"Look, I spaced out for a while. Its not something to be that upset about." I said.

"That is not why I had you stay back. I just needed an excuse for you to do so." He said.

"Oh. So what's up?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Excuse me? We are still at school and I am considered your teacher. What makes you think you can speak to me so casually like that?"

"I..uh...I..." I didn't know how to resond. I didn't know he would react to that like this.

Luhan started chuckling and ruffled my had. "I was joking." He said with a smile.

I swatted his hand away. "You know I hate it when you treat me like a kid."

"Yeah yeah." He said still smiling. But then the smile was gone and his face became serious. "I think I'm gonna move out."

"What?" I asked.

"I'm gonna move out of your house. The Exo-M boys are going to stay with you still." 

"Then why are you leaving?" I asked.

"Hana saw us. That's twice already that someone saw us. And you know the saying "Three strikes and your out". I am just trying to put some distance between us for now so that people can't find out about our situations. Don't worry. I'm still going to look after you."

"But...Appa is the one who told you to move in to look after me. You're not just going to disobey his orders right?" I said.

"That is true. However, by moving out, I am protecting you. If the media hears rumors of you having a scandal with a teacher...now what do you think would happen?"

"But there's nothing between us!!!" *Although I wish there was.....*

"And do you think the media will believe that or care about that?" He asked. "I'm moving out and thats final."

I guess I was frowning because he said "Aww~ Are you going to miss me that much??"

I blushed then hit his shoulder. "No I am not! Who would miss you?"

"Ow! You can't hit your teacher!"

"You're not a teacher. You're just some babo that my dad hired." I then walked out of my class to go to my next one.

Outside the door was Taeyeon. She was giggling. "I saw that~!" She sang.

"Saw w-what?" I asked.

She shook her head while still giving me that creepy smile of hers. I rolled my eyes and pushed her to start walking. "Come on lets just go to our classes."

"Hyori, your so cute when you have a crush!" She yelled. I  blushed.

"Shut up!" I said as Taeyeon just started to laugh.

===============================================================================================================

Haii!!!

I know I have said this many many many many times before but

I am truly very ultra mega super sorry that I am updating so late!

I mean it eveytime I say it.

Im sorry i'm not able to keep my promises.

I also wanna thank you all for being such patient readers!

I love you all! <3

                                                -elaysiaXD