Young Vs. Mature

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

*Brrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg*

The bell signalling that first period is about to begin rang. The students started to scramble threw the halls in order to get to class. Hyori was already in her seat before the bell rang. She looked out the window watching the student who have P.E. warm up. She watched one person in particular. It was a boy. For some reason, she felt as if she knew him. *Must be my imagination.* Yet she couldn't stop watching him.

*He seems so familiar*

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice. "Kim Hyori!" She turned her head to the front of the class to find out that it was Luhan calling her name.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Please come up here and solve the equation on the board." He stated and used the marker in his hand to point at the problem.

Hyori groaned and got up from her seat. She took the marker out of Luhan's hands. She faced the board and raised her arm as if she was going to write something. Only she didn't. She just stared at the problem. Some of the students started to snicker. She could catch somethings they were saying about her. "The problem is so easy!" "Who could guess that the daughter of a famous business man is so dumb"

Hyori's grip on the marker tightened.

"Enough." Luhan told the students in a strict tone. Hyori flinched a little since she never heard that tone from him. "You are not supposed to talk about your peers that way." Luhan walked up to you and took the marker from your hand. His tone softened. "This is why you must pay attention during class. You can go back to your seat."

 

After class, Luhan asked Hyori to stay back for a couple of minutes.

"As your teacher," He started. He looked around and lowered his voice. "And guardian." His voice went back to normal. "I am concerned about your education. Your father may be mad at me if your grades keep slipping."

"But I have no interest in school whatsoever" She stated. "School is just boring."

Luhan sighed and stood up. No one was around. Mostly becuase everyone was probably in class. He patted your head. "Come on Hyori. You know your father will be disappointed if you don't take care of your grades. Do it for him." He paused. "And for me."

Hyori sighed and moved his hand away from her head. "Fine. But just so you know I'm not doing this for you." *Or maybe I am....*

Luhan smiled and bent down to write on a piece of paper. He stook out his arm with the paper in his hand. "Here. An excuse for being late."

Hyori took the paper. Luhan collected his things and walked out. Hyori ajusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder and walked out of the classroom. As she closed the door behind her, a figure walked in front of her.

"What's your relationship with Luhan oppa?" Hana asked.

"Just a teacher and student relationship" Hyori turned to walk away but Hana blocked her. Hyori sighed. "Can I help you?"

Hana squinted her eyes. "I don't believe you."

"Well, you can believe what you want." Hyori stated. "Why aren't you in class?"

"Oh like you care." She spat. True though, Hyori could really care less. "Anyways, stay away from my Luhan oppa."

Hyori scoffed. "Well first of all, he is not your Luhan oppa. He is your teacher and nothing else. Second, you don't have the right to tell me what to do. Thirdly, can you move so I can get to class?"

Hana completely ignored your request. "If you think Luhan oppa is going to fall for you, think again."

"And you think he is going to fall for you?"

"Why not? Sorry baby face, but I look way more mature than you do." Hana said.She flipped her hair and walked away.

She was right though. Hana did actually look more mature. Her curvy body, her long legs, and her facial features would make any older guy swoon. *While I look like I just turned 16* 

Looking young wasn't necessarily a thing, but in this case maybe it is. What if Luhan preferred more mature looking women like Hana?

This question was in Hyori's mind throughout the rest of the school.

 

Hyori came home finding the EXO-M boys playing video games in the living room.

"Hey Hyori!" Xiumin shouted from the couch.

"Hello!" She greeted back. "I'm gonna go to my bedroom. If you need anything, ask the maids or me."

"Luhan is not home yet?" He asked.

"No. We don't go home together. People may start rumors and things will get bad from their." She replied. Hyori ran up the stairs and walked to her bedroom. Before she closed her door she heard the front door opening. Hyori walked up to the railing and peered over.

"Yo Lu!" Xiumin shouted.

"Hey. Is Hyori home already?" Luhan asked. Hyori felt happy. She felt happy that the first thing on his mind when he got home was where she is.

Xiumin nodded, "She's in her bedroom."

Luhan looked up toward the direction of Hyori's room. Hyori gasped and backed away as she met Luhan's eyes. She ran to her bedroom and shut the door behind her.

Luhan chuckled and walked upstairs to go to his bedroom. As he passed by her door he yelled "Do your homework!" in which she replied "Yeah yeah yeah!"

He laughed and went inside his bedroom.

The EXO-M boys all watche the little scene happen. "Hey hyung! Do you think they like each other?" Lay asked Kris.

Kris shrugged. "Not sure if they do right now but they will eventually. I bet they are going to end up dating."

"No~ Remember? Luhan said he is not going to date her because it will create a ruckus." Chen stated.

"Pshh~ They like each other!" Tao said. "I have to agree with Tao. I think they like each other." Lay pointed out.

"You guys watch too many dramas." Xiumin said. "They don't even go home together. Why would they start dating?"

"Okay! How about this?" Chen started. "Me and Xiumin versus Tao, Lay, and Kris. We think they are not going to date, you guys think they will. Losers must do what winners say for a week. Deal?"

The boys thought about it. "Deal!"

"What deal?" Luhan asked as he came down the stairs in his pajamas already.

"Nothing!" The boys chorused. "Hey you wanna go out tonight? We haven't hung out as a whole EXO-M." Lay said.

"Uhh...." Luhan looked up at Hyori's bedroom door.

"Come one ge~!" Tao whined. "We like Hyori but let's have fun with guys only! Like how we used to hang out!

Luhan sighed. "Hyori?" He yelled.

Hyori came out of her bedroom. "Yes?"

"Me and the guys are going out. Is that okay?"

"Sure. I don't really see why you need to ask me but thanks for letting me know." She stated and walked back to her bedroom. "Tell the maids to only cook dinner for me tonight then!" She yelled before she closed her door. Hyori actually wanted to go with them. Besides all the maids and Mr. Lee, she felt that she was going to be left alone. But she didn't want to seem so clingy with them so she let them go.

Hyori heard footsteps pass by her door. *Probably Luhan oppa going to get ready.*

A couple minutes later, she heard a knock on her door. Hyori opened to find Luhan. He was wearing dark jeans, a white T-shirt, and a leather jacket. His hair was styled up revealing his forehead. He looked amazing! Hyori tried not to stare at him too much.

"Are you sure you're fine with me going out?" He asked.

"Yeah. Go for it." Hyori said but her mind was saying something else. "I want you to have some fun."

Luhan smiled. "Call me if anything happens. Arraso?"

Hyori returned the smile and nodded. "Got it."

Luhan patted her head in which she swatted it away. Luhan let out a small laugh and walked downstairs.

 

EXO-M decided to go bowling after Lay and Tao got into an argument that the other was better. They were all enjoying there time when Luhan recieved a text:

To: Luhan

From: Hyori

       Come home now.....please....

 

Without a second thought, Luhan grabbed his stuff and ran to his car.