The Incident

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Luhan's POV:

I was mentally cursing in my head as I driving to the Kim's residence. I was probably passed the speed limit but I didn't care. All I wanted was to get to where ever Hyori is.

"Darn it!" I exclaimed. "Why did I even go out? I knew I shouldn't have gone!"

I quickly searched for my phone and called Hyori.

"Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up." I desperately begged. Finally the ringing stops.

"H-hello?" I hear her voice and a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"Hyori? Is every thing ok?" I ask, my voice dripping with worry.

"L-Luhan o-ppa..... hic......p-please come quickly.....hic" She weakly says. She was crying!!

"Are you crying?! What happened? Are you ok?!?" Now I knew I was passed the speed limit. I can still hear her crying on the other line. I can also hear the sound of sirens. *Just what the heck is happening over there?!?*

As I near my destination, I could see the flashing red, blue, and white lights. I parked my car and quickly got out. I made my way through the crowd that has formed around the gates of the house. I was trying to get inside when a security guard stopped me.

"Sorry sir, but no one is allowed inside." He said.

"I work for the owners of this house." I explained.

"Do you have any proof? If not, then please leave." I scoffed. *What proof?!*

"Let him in" We both turned to the voice. It was Hyori.

Her hair was a mess and her eyes were all red and puffy. I passed through the security, giving a quick glare to him as if saying "Told you so"

I made my way to Hyori. I scanned her body for any injuries. None. I felt relieved. "Are you ok? What happened here?"

Her red puffy eyes looked at me. "Ms. Kang..." The maid? "She....she...she.." Then she started crying again. My eyes widened in alarm. And out of reflex, I pulled her into my arms.

"Shh....Its ok....everything is going to be ok." I tried to calm her down.

She shook her head. "N-No its not! It's all my fault! Its my fault she....she..she.." More crying.

I felt a small pain in my heart. She looked so broken. I pulled her away from me and bent down to have the same eye level as her. "Hyori...Hyori calm down. What happened to Ms. Kang?"

She opened to say something but someone already beat her to it. "She was murdered."

I looked at the owner of the voice, who happened to be Mr. Lee, with wide eyes. "W-what?"

Mr. Lee had a mournful look on his face. "Ms. Kang has been killed by someone who, apparently, is targeting Hyori-ssi".

I looked at Hyori who still had tears in her eyes. "Is this true?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head.

"It's all my fault." Once again more tears started to fall from her eyes.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumbs. "No its not."

I let go of her and turned to Mr. Lee. "Can you please explain what happened?"

Mr. Lee nodded. "Of course. I think we should discuss this matter inside." He used his hand to gesture us to go inside. I nodded and looked at Hyori who also nodded. We both started walking to the front door when I heard different voices calling my name.

"Luhan-Hyung! Luhan! Lu-Ge!" I turned around to see my friends who were also stopped by the same security guard.

Mr. Lee and Hyori both looked at me. "Uh...I will be right back." I said before runnning towards my friends.

"Luhan! Can you please tell this guy to let us in?" Kris asked.

I nodded to the security guard. "They are with me. You can let them in"

With an annoyed look, the guard stepped aside to let them in. 

"Dude, what the heck happened here?" Lay asked.

"I'm about to find out myself. Let's go inside." I said and turned around to walk to the front door of the house.

"Uhh...hyung. I think I have an idea on what happened here." I turned around to see Tao with a shocked and scared expression on his face. He was pointing to a direction in which I looked.

Policemen were standing around something. The area was closed with caution tape. I looked carefully at the object on the floor. Actually, make that someone. A body laid on the floor with blood seeping from it. A shiver ran down my spine. I know this is a bad thought, but I can't help but feel relieved that it wasn't Hyori's body on the floor.

"Come on.... Let's go inside." I said to all the shocked boys.

We all walked into the house and found Mr. Lee and Hyori in the living room. We all sat down and looked at Mr. Lee.

"Ok, so Ms. Kang went outside to take out the trash." He explained. "She was taking quite awhile so I sent a maid to go see what's taking her. She came back screaming that she was dead. I went outside and indeed. There she was on the floor, blood seeping from her." Mr. Lee's voice cracked a little while explaining. I'm guessing he was trying not to cry. "The police has found a few stabs on her body along with a note that was next to her body."

Mr. Lee dug inside his coat and pulled out a photo. It was a photo of the letter in a bag.

"I wasn't able to have the letter phyiscally here because the police need it for evidence. I was, however, able to take this photo of it. It reads 'Let this be a warning. I will get you Kim Hyori. Believe me on this'. The rest is smudged with umm...blood....so we can't really read it."

We are all silent. The sound of the commotion outside and Hyori's sniffles fills the room. 

Kris clears his throat earning everyone's undivided attention. "So what are we going to do now?"

"Protect Hyori. That's what we do," I stated. "We are not letting this guy, or woman, whatever gender harm Hyori." 
*No way in heck will someone harm her.*

Everyone nods. "Well of course that's what were gonna do!" Tao exclaims and sits by Hyori only to hug her tightly. "No one is going to hurt my future girlfriend!" To this Hyori lets out a small laugh.

A bothersome feeling was inside of me but I was still thankful to Tao for lifting her mood a little.

"I will go talk to the policemen" Mr. Lee said as he leaves the room.

Lay walks with a box of tissue in his hand towards Hyori. "You ok?"

Hyori nods and forces a smile on her face as she looks up to Lay. "Yeah....I-it was just.....Ms. Kang....She was like my second mother, you know?" A tear slips from her eye.

*Ok. Now I am seriously going to kill this person who made Hyori cry this much.*

She then gasps. "Oh no! Hold on!" She then runs outside.

We all looked at her suprised before running after her.

Outside was a news crew. We saw Hyori and immediately went to her side.

"You can't! Please don't report this!" She begged the news reporter.

"This will be the greatest story ever! A murder crime at the brilliant Kim Myungdo's residence! Killer aims for Kim Myungdo's daughter! How can I not report this?" The reporter replied.

"No please! I will pay you to not to put this on air! How much do you want?" Hyori stated. This brought a gleam into the reporter's eyes. I guess Hyori also noticed since she silenly scoffed.

"Give me 4,000,000 won and I will not put this on air" The reporter said. I gasped and so did the rest of the guys.

"Deal." 

"What!? You're actually going to pay that much?!" I exclaimed. Hyori gestured to bend down so I did. She went close to my ear. I felt her breath on my ear and immediatly my heart went soaring. I mentally slapped myself. *Get a grip! This a serious situation here!*

"I can't afford my father to have more stress." She whispers. "He went to the states for an important business matter. Since he hasn't called yet, I think he is too busy with meetings and such. If he wasn't busy he would have been calling me everyday. Plus he is already really overprotective. Imagine how he will be if he hears of this? I can't let any chances of this reaching his ears."

I nod my head. "But still, 4 million won is a lot of money." I whisper back. Before she can say anything back, I turned to face the reporter.

"She will not be paying that much. She is not going to give you any money at all." I said.

"And who are you?" 

"I am her current guardian and also body guard. Now, she asked you to not put this on air. This is her house. The story also involves her life not yours. Who are you to be able to tell the story of another to the whole country without permission? Especially Mr. Kim's daughter?" I state.

The reporter opens but then closes it.

I smirk in triumph. "Now if I see anything involved with this incident in the media, we" The EXO-M boys stood behind me. "will personally pay you a visit."

The reporter gave us all an annoyed look. "Fine!" She turned her back on us. "Clean up. We are going back to the studio." She told the crew.

"Thank you but it was really ok to give them the money. It wasn't that much anyway." Hyori said and walked away to Mr. Lee.

Us guys stared at her in amazement.

"Just how much money does this family have?!" Xiumin asked.

We all just shook our heads.

Getting everyone to be quiet about this incident was not an easy task. We had the policemen make an announcement stating that this  was not to be spoken of. The people were willing to cooperate. Or it seemed like they would. Hopefully.

After all the cops left, we were all in the living room. 

"Its pretty late. We should all go to bed now." Kris stated. We agreed and I walked Hyori to her room.

Before she closed her door, she said "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For taking care of me. For being here when I needed someone to be."

I smiled. "Of course that's why I'm here right? It's my job."

She smiled although for some reason I can sense some disappointment behind it. Or is it sadness? *She must still be depressed......*

"Yeah...." She said. "Well, good night."

She closed the door.

"Good night."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neomu neomu neomu mianhaeyo!!!!!

I am really sorry for letting you guys wait this long! ><

Hopefully this will never happen again!

OMO!

71 subscribers?!?!?! YAY!

Thank you soooooo much!!! *Bows 100x*

I really didnt think this story would have gotten that many subs!

I am truly greatful!!!!

See you on the next update~

                                  ♥elaysiaXD