Moving out Prt. 2

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Hyori's POV:

"So have you made any moves on Luhan  seongsaengnim?" Taeyeon asked as my driver takes us back to my home.

"No! Well..I mean i did sleep in his room once....." I said quietly.

"BWO!?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Your father is going to KILL him. Well at leat hire someone to do it." 

"It's not like that!" I said. "I was a little shaken up and was too scared to sleep. He didn't sleep with me. He was just in the room as I fell asleep."

"Ha! Such a kid."

"Am not!" I pouted.

Taeyeon looked at me. "Aigoo~!" She cooed as she pinched my cheek. "Your such a big girl now."

I grabbed her hands away from me. "Stop it! You know I hate that."

"I know. That's why I did it." She winked.

"Hyori-ssi, we have arrived." The driver said as he pulled up in the drive way.

We both got out and walked up to the door.

I opened the door and was welcomed by loud, rowdy boys.

"Hyori~ You're finally home!" Xiumin exclaimed.

Tao, who was arguing with Kris, perked up and ran towards me.

"Hyori! Kris gege won't let me watch TV! He's been hogging it all day!" He whined.

"Have not! All you have been doing is playing on your phone! You could have watched when I wasn't watching."

"Well I couldn't because you were hogging it all day!"

"I told you I wasn't!"

"Can't you guys be quiet?" Chen exclaimed out of nowhere. "Hyung! You're the oldest. Say something!"

Xiumin put his arms up. "Hey, even if I say something, no one pays attention."

"At least try!" Chen said.

Becoming fed up with all the loud ruckus I screamed "ENOUGH!!!!"

The whole house fell silent. Even the maids who were working paused and looked at me. I looked back at them and said "Carry on with your duties."

They bowed and scurried away.

Then I took a deep breath before glaring at the 5 guys who looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Geez....You really have it tough huh, Hyori?" Taeyeon said laughing a little. To be honest, I forgot that she was even with me.

"Uh..Who's she?" Chen asked with a polite smile.

Taeyeon smile. "Hello! I'm Taeyeon. Hyori's best friend."

All the guys said there introductions. Taeyeon then whispered in my ear "How did you manage to get all these good-looking guys living with you?"

I gave her a little glare and she just giggled. "Just asking." She said.

"So what brings you here?" Kris asked.

"I'm just worried about my baby Hyori~." Taeyeon cooed as she pinched my cheeks once again.

"Will you quit that?" I said swatting her hands away causing the others to laugh.

"Well it's quite lively here isn't?" We all heard a voice and turned towards the front door.

Luhan was taking off his shoes to replace them with slippers.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo seongsaengnim!" Taeyeon greeted.

Luhan froze a little and looked at me. "Uh..Hello..umm the reason why I'm here is because...uh..." Luhan was once again trying to come up with an excuse.

"Oppa, its okay. She knows." I said.

Taeyeon gave me a smirk. "Oppa? Well, aren't you guys close."

I blushed a little and nudged Taeyeon. "Be quiet."

Luhan let out a breath of relief. "Is there anyone else I should know about that knows about our situation?"

I thought for a while. "No...I don't think so. Its just Jae and Taeyeon unnie."

"Good. Well I'm just here to pack my stuff." Luhan said. My face fell.

"You're actually leaving?" I asked.

"I have to. Like I said before, we have already been seen twice. It was by pure luck that they didn't see your face. I will be staying somewhere close by."

"Wait what? Hyung you're leaving?" Tao asked.

"Yeah. So you guys fill for when I am not here okay?" Luhan said. "I will still come here but not frequently. I will move back in when you guys have to go back to China. This will, hopefully, provide enough time for those who have caught me and Hyori to die down their suspicions."

Luhan then went up to his room to pack his stuff. When he was done, we all stood by the doorway.

"You guys act as if I am leaving for good. Like I said I will move back in eventually." He turned towards the guys and Taeyeon. "I am relying on you guys to watch over Hyori okay?"

They all saluted. "Yes sir!" 

Luhan laughed then lookd at Hyori. "Hey, I will be back. Okay?"

Hyori nodded her head. "Yeah. Later."

Luhan then walked out the door. 

"Don't worry Hyori. You're safe with us." Lay said wrapping an arm over her shoulder.

"Ohh~ Now that Hyung is gone your making a move?" Tao said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What? No!" Lay said as he took his arm back. Everyone laughed and you did too a little.

"Thanks guys." You replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST UPDATED.

I AM SOOO SORRY >.<

I am also sorry that my first chapter since forever is not that interesting.

My computer broke down and so its been hard for me to get my hands on one.

I just want you guys to know that you are not abandoned.

I will finish this story eventually. Then I will finish my other stories.

I also want to thank my new subcribers.

Even though I haven't updated in a while, you guys still subscribed.

Thank you sooo much!

 <3

Well until I update again!

And hopefully it won't be a long wait.

Baii!!

<3elaysiaXD