Chapter 1

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Kim Hyori POV:

"Bwahahahahaha!" I can hear my best friend, Taeyeon, laughing through the phone.

"Unnie!!!" I complained. "You said you wouldn't laugh!!"

"Haha... Mianhae... but..pfft....its just...haha!" She said between her laughing fit. "How old are you and you have a babysitter?"

"I do not have a babysitter! And that's what I told appa! But you know how he is."

My appa is very overprotective. He would always make sure someone is accompanying me where ever I go. Its understandable though.

My appa is one of the richest business men alive. Of course there will be people targeting him. Also I am his one and only daughter.

"Of course I do. Soo.... do you know who your babysitter is?" She then chuckled.

"He is not a babysitter! He is merely a bodyguard." I stated. "And no. I'm meeting him after school today."

"Uh-huh. Sure." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I gotta go. See you at school."

With that I hung up and went downstairs. I walked towards the dining room.

"Hello Miss Kim" The maids bowed as I passed by.

"I told you guys to just call me Hyori! There is no need to be formal with me. Especially since you guys are older than me." I replied as I bowed back. They smiled at me before carrying on with their duties.

After eating my breakfast, I quickly headed to school. Today is the first day of my 3rd year in SM University.

When I got there, I saw Taeyeon already waiting for me at the front gate. I stepped out of the car and rushed towards her.

"Unnie!!!!" I yelled before tackling her with a hug.

"Hyo..ri...can't...breath!" She tried to say. I released her and she took a big breath.

"Haha! Mianhaeyo, Unnie!"

"Whatever. Hey did you hear?" She started. "The school got a new professor for math. Apparently he is suuper cute!"

I rolled my eyes. "So?"

"What do you mean so? I also heard he is only 23!"

My jaw slightly dropped. "23? How is he already a professor?"

Taeyeon unnie shrugged. "I heard he is a genious. Graduated at our age and quickly got a degree in mathematics."

I nodded my head in understandment. Just then the bell of the school rang. We both went our seperate ways to our first class. And how convenient. You first class was math.

You entered the classroom and sat all the way at the back near the window. As all the students started to settle in my professor from last year came in.

"Good Morning, class!" He exclaimed. "You probably heard the rumours of a new professor. Well, Its true. He is going to be teaching this class. Please be on your best behaviour. He will be here in a minute." Then he left.

I propped my chin on my hand and stared outside the window. 

"Hey. I heard the new professor is hot!" I heard the girls gossiping. "I heard he is only 3 years older!" "No way!"

As if on cue, the door opened and stepped in was a young male.

All the girls gasped, while I could really care less.

"Good morning. I will be your professor for this year." He introduced. "My name is Lu Han. Since I am your teacher, you must address me as seongsaengnim.

At the sound of his voice, I got curious and looked towards the front. My eyes widened at suprise. He looked very young. He had fair skin and had beautiful eyes. Basically, to put it short, he looked like an angel.

"Ne~" The class chorused. A girl then raised her hand.

"Seongsaengnim! Are you single?"

I gaped at her question.

He smiled and nodded his head. This made all the girls squeal, except me of course. After seeing what I wanted to see, I averted my attention back to the window.

-----------------

School passed like a breeze. I walked out of my last class to see Taeyeon unnie waitng for me. I skipped towards her and grabbed her arm.

"Hi Unnie! You wanna go shopping?" I asked.

"I thought you had to go home to meet your babysitter?"

"Shh! Don't say that outloud! People are going to make fun of me! AND! He is not a babysitter!" I pouted like a child getting his toy taken away.

"Okay, okay!" She said.

But she was right. I had to go home. I bid my farewell to her and walked over to my driver. 

"Anyeonghaseyo!" I greeted him as I got inside the car. 

"Hello, Miss Kim. How was your day at school?" He asked.

"Same as always. Boring. Also, how many times do I have to tell you guys to just call me Hyori?" I never really liked how they called me Miss Kim. It made me feel so distant from them. We are all the same, aren't we?

"My apologize....Hyori-ssi" He smiled and I returned it.

 

I got out of the car when we arrived and immediately ran to my appa's office.

"Thank you so much for giving me this job." I heard a voice as I stood outside the door. I started feeling nervous. *Is he the one going to look after me?*

"No problem. I can see you are a dependable young man. I will trust my daughter to you."

I scoffed. *Its sound like as if I'm getting married.*

"Don't worry. I will make sure nothing happens to your daughter while you are gone."

Because I was soooo curious, I just walked into the office.

"Appa! I'm home!" I smiled and looked at the stranger in the room.

Only he was not a stranger. It was Lu Han seongsaengnim. My eyes widened at the sight.

"Y-you're the one who is going to look after me?" I asked in shock.

He bowed. "Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Lu Han. Please take good care of me." When he got up, his eyes also widened a little as he started to recognize my face. "Wait..... aren't you one of my students?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"Well thats great! Now you can look after her at school too!" My Appa exclaimed. 

Just then a maid came in. "Mr. Kim, we are finished tranferring the visitors luggage."

I looked at both males in shock. "He is going to live here too!?!"

"How else is he going to look after you?" Appa gave me a "Duh" look.

I stared at him, still in shock. *Un-be-lieve-able*