Chapter 2

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

years had passed and Jessica graduated in college.

 

Many had changed, the boys who always bother them is not bothering them anymore but their fanboys did not disappear, instead it got bigger or we may say that they are more than before. The boys did not bother to be with them because of a one incident. 

 
 
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
Jessica and her bestfriends are having a family gathering that day. So all the family of her bestfriends are invited. 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
My dad texted me in the middle of our shopping that we will have a family gathering now at our mansion, he said that I should bring my bestfriends because their families will also be there.
 
"Hey guys~ my dad texted me that we should go home now because we had a family gathering. My dad requests you to go with me cause your parents will be there also" i said to them while pouting; WHY NOW? :( then they all nod, it's a sign that they understand it.
 
While we are walking, we bumped to the boys we HATE. They are smiling like crazy, my gosh! They are so annoying..
 
 
 
"Look who's here boys" Luhan said while smirking.
 
 
"Hi princess, where are you going? Let's have a date" Kai said to me, then he placed his hands around my shoulders. But I pushed his hands off my shoulders then i said,
 
"What the hell are you doing Kai?! Ewww don't touch me you annoying person! LEAVE US" I said while glaring at him and his group members. We started to walk but they grabbed our wists
 
 
 
The boys are hard headed so they did not listen to me and did not hesitate to grab our wrists and pulling us closer to them. In the other hand we are struggling to the thight hold in our wrists trying to break free. But before they can bring us somewhere, are DADs came in the scene, we did not know that our fathers are there with their bodyguards.
 
 
 
"Let go of them!!" Our fathers said in unison. In the back of our dads, are their bodyguards, there's alot of them. We got shocked at the sudden appearance. The boys got shocked also so they freezed while still holding our wrist tighter
 
 
"Easy there boys, let go of our daughters before we break your bones" my father said with a smirk but after that he got serious again
 
 
"dad help us!!" we said in unison. then all the bodyguards starts to move while raising their guns pointing at the head of the stupid boys but my dad stopped them when they let go of our wrists.
 
 
 
"NEVER EVER GO NEAR OUR DAUGHTERS OR ELSE WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL ALL OF YOU, AND ALSO NEVER DO THIS AGAIN OR WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN...... I will give you time to escape. 5........4........3.......0!!!" my Father said and they escaped faster than ever, they are funny cause most of them got slide because they are running fast. We and our fathers laughed at them, after that we go to our fathers and we hugged and thank them. 
 
 
Few months later, we did not see the boys anymore even their shadows hahaha it's funny though. Our fathers really scared the hell out of them
 
 
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Present: In Jung's mansion
 
 
Mr. Jung's POV
 
 
"Sweetie, is the private room ready? Our Invention should not be seen by everybody even our daughter. This is not the right time for her to see our invention" I said to my wife while preparing the done Invention.
 
 
"It's ready. I know that one and I think it is better if we will let our daughter see this when the right time comes. Honey~~~I'm scared, what if....what if it will malfunction. What if it will harm others. What.." I cut her off because I'm annoyed of the 'what if's' 
 
 
"Hey honey~~ Don't think about that, I made this PERFECTLY and I tried it several times already to make this perfect. Don't worry, everything will be alright" I said to her while dragging our invention to the private room. 
 
Minutes had passed and we locked the room properly, we checked it twice to make sure the room is locked so we headed down stairs to have our dinner.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
(A/N) OMG! You guys are jjang! I just posted the FF awhile ago and now their are comments and subscribers hahaha thank you. Stay tuned! Sorry for this short update.