Street Not Allowed

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

 *Just now with LJoe was...embarassing..* You thought as you were walking home . Hana was not there to walk home with you because she left home early for an unknown reason . You walked down the silent street alone . No one was there . 

*Finally found a short cut to home instead of walking one large round,* You thought as you imagined how tiring it was to walk home like you used to . You never ever walked to this street before , because no one had ever been there . The shops were all closed . The street was not really normal ... It had broken glass window , lamps were broken , litters everywhere . While walking down the quiet street , seven boys appeared , walking in a gang towards you with scary faces on their faces . You were startled . As all of them reached near you , they stopped and look at you like you are soon to be beaten up .

 ''Hello , Woolim student , may I help you?" The guy in the middle sneered at you with his furious eyes as he stared at your uniform . You stepped a little back wards , scared they might bite you , scared they might stab you . You turned immediately to run away but another group of boys appeared , there were five .You were surrounded my them . You bit your lips trying to escaped as a drip of sweat dripped down your chin . They had scary faces stucked on their charming faces.

 ''You don't look bad , y...'' The guy with pale blonde hair in the middle with groups of five smirked as he went more closer to you . You were shaking .

 ''Please don't hurt me!'' You begged almost crying . The guy turned to look at the other members and looked back at you .

''You know us , don't you?'' One of the guy with groups of seven asked you with his scary glare .

''No! I don't know!" You shouted and gulped as you turned to the front and the back since all of them were surrounding you . One of the guys there immediately grabbed your collar and pinned you on the walls . Your heart was about to explode at his sudden action .

''Teentop and 100% from Top High , . We own this street , you're lucky we let you off because of your looks , understand? Woolim freak ,'' He hissed and threw you off the ground . The twelve of them walked off leaving you alone on the ground . You held your hurt arm , he threw you on the ground so...hard .

''What the...'' You muttered , you stood up and continued your way home , without letting your hands off your injured arms .


 ''Wahhh...where's LJoe hyung? He hasn't been with us for like..the WHOLE day ,'' Ricky whined as he played with the leaves on the ground .

 ''Detention at that ty Woolim High for caught skipping , too bad for him . Our master should really go easy on us . Like , I really hate protecting people especially nerds,''' Chunji sighed and kicked the leaves away .

 ''You should pity me ! I'm protecting an extremely huge girl !'' Ricky complained and looked at his watch .

Teentop and 100% always hangs out at their street . How do they own the streets? Easy . War , and done , by beating people away from the streets the streets is theirs'

100% has seven members inside . They so-called 'study' in Top High together with Teentop except LJoe who transfered to Woolim for a moment to protect you .

 ''I feel bad for the girl just now , she looked so cute , innocent and Minwoo hyung threw her off the ground so harshly!'' Ricky turned to Changjo and said . Changjo nodded without replying anything .. 

"Nope . No matter ugly , pretty , lesbian , gay , straight , , jerks , korean , japanese ... No one should ever stepped into this street .'' Minwoo came and took a gulp on his water .

''Quite ...true,'' Ricky silently said .

''Good , now get back to your job as a 'protector' !,'' Minwoo yelled .


8:21 pm~

''Eun Ae-ah!'' Your mom called . You went outside your room to see what your mom wants .

''Later , our lovely neighbors , Hana and Hyunwoo will come to our house . I need you to buy some drinks for them at MiiShop(A/N: Lamest shop name, lol). Come back home soon! Don't come back late!" Your mom handed you the money . You sighed and took it .

*Miishop, is really far and its already late . She's asking me to come back home , soon . Maybe some short cut will do ,'' You , being the forgetful girl , head to the street just now . 

~

You were walking to the dark street as you used ur handphone as your torchlight .

in 1...2...3...

''AHHHHH-'' You screamed but the masked guy closed your mouth tightly . He immediately carried you using one hands and dragged you to somewhere . Now you remember , 100% and Teentop's hangout place is here .

''I-ivy! IVY IS IN DANGER!'' Hana stood up instantly and shouted at Hyunwoo . Hana and Hyunwoo were sitting on top of the rooftop observing you .

''Wait here , Hana!'' Hyunwoo said and ran like a bullet train to save you .

The guy was about to enter the apartment ignoring your 'Let me go!' Hyunwoo quickly kicked the guy hard on the floor and catched you.

That guy fell flat on the floor and clutched his stomach tightly. Hyunwoo immediately open his mask , revealing a guy's face .

'''Minwoo , you again , aish ,'' Hyunwoo rolled his eyes as you widened your eyes , surprised .

''H-hyunwoo! Y-you're here!!'' 

''You crazy? Pabo! You're crossing over their street!'' Hyunwoo yelled at you and carried you to the rooftop .


 ''Minwoo , what happened?'' LJoe and the other eleven members came out of the apartment and their jawdropped .

''Someone went to..cross our street...again...'' Minwoo explained while lying down still grabbing his stomach tightly that Hyunwoo kicked .


:3 Sorry if its not that interesting -_-"