Who's The ert?

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

The next day~

  As soon as Woohyun placed his feet onto the school grounds , he received girls attention like he normally do when he doesn't wear the 'mask' .

 "Who is that? He look so...handsome!"

 ''Cute!"

 *Being handsome in two worlds is so difficult ,* Woohyun chuckled and head his way to the principal's office .

  "Good morning , Lee Chi Hoon . You will be in this class . This is your schedule ." She gave him a smile and Woohyun bowed before heading out of the room . *Ahhh what a nice atmosphere using this good looking face!" Woohyun mumbled happiily while skipping his way to class . 

~~~
 

  "You know I can buy alot of teddy bear using only $10!" Sungjong bragged as he slam the teddy key-chained on the table . Hyunwoo boredly yawned and shook his leg . You and Hana listened to Sungjong as he continue to brag about his cute stuff that he bought on internet . 

  "And last night was really horrible ! I was almost scammed! A cute blue teddy caught my attention and..-AH!.i'll talk to you guys later !" Sungjong saw Woohyun and the homeroom teacher stepped inside the class . 

  "Oh hyung! You are here ." Sungjong gave him a smile and waved . The students disperesed to their original seat immediately .

  "Lee Chi Hoon???" Your jawdropped while the girls started squealing about his looks . Woohyun saw you , looking shocked yet happy . 

  "Your seat will be there , beside Miss Ivy ." The teacher smiled . 

  *Nice spot .* Woohyun sat beside you and crossed his leg .

  "Y-you? S-school? M-me?" 

  "Oh! Ivy , the girl in Amusement Park?" Woohyun pretended to look blur . You nodded and gave him a wide smile . 

  "Miss Ivy , please guide him along this school . He may not know much about this school . So i'll count on you ." The teacher gave you an assuring look before starting the lessons . You turned to look at him and smiled .

  *He reminded me of Woohyun alot but he is way better than him! Blehh.. ,* You put the textbook aside and took out a sketchbook to draw some pictures of LJoe and you . LJoe giving you the same type of donut , over and over again . You drew how Sungjong make you crack up and roll on the floor and how Hana can't stop buying you clothes . You drew Hyunwoo listening to music and looking out of the window . You started drawing how you were rejected last time , how the students laughed and teased you . You immediately wrote down cruel words about Woohyun for breaking your heart . You took out his picture and doodled some moustache on it and drew some tears down his eyes hoping that he would feel the same as what you feel the previous time . 

  "What are you doing ? Instead of listening ?" Woohyun tried to look at what you drew . You immediately closed the book and cleared your throat awkwardly . 

  "Oh! Nothing!" You threw a smile at him and started writing the notes you missed . He rested his chin on his palm and let the boring hours passed . 

~~~

  :"Yah! Meanie Byunghun !" You waved both of your hands to make him notice you . Rolling his eyes away from the attention he received , he waved back cooly and started walking passed the girls who were flooding onto him . Woohyun curled his lips . 

  *I never knew they were this close.* 

  "Oh? Chi Hoon guy?" LJoe pointed to him and looked at you . You nodded and continued eating your rice . *Eish! What a spoiler . I just wanted to spend time with her alone . I never knew he would transfer to this school .*

  Hana and Hyunwoo shamelessly occupied the empty seats on the round table without the others inviting them . 

  "Oh! Hana , Hyunwoo! I'm glad you came!" You beamed . Sungjong appeared too .

  "Woo- I mean Chi Hoon! Hey!" Sungjong grinned and sat between you and Hyunwoo .

  LJoe sighed . *Wish I were in hospital with Ivy..alone .* 

 "Have anyone of you heard of Black Cat's gang before ? Those bunch of burgers ?" Hana began . LJoe started chuckling sarcasticly . 

 "Its good that you gave that kind of response , LJoe . Black Cats are totally obsessed with you !" Sungjong said and everyone laughed .

 "So what is Black Cats?"

 "They are a gang . Girls gang . Not literally . There's a gay guy acting as a girl in that gang . Even how hilarious they act , make fun of them and you'll face the consequences! Pffft!" Woohyun explained . 

 *Ehhh? So their name is black cats" You were reminded of what had happened the previous time . (On Chapter 13)

 "Eh? Who are you to talk? Who are you?" Hana went closer to take a clearer view of Woohyun .

 "Chi Hoon . Lee Chi Hoon ." Woohyun introduced his fake identity and fixed his masked . Hana suddenly screamed and stood up . 

 "Who the hell rubbed my leg just now?" Hana screamed and looked at Sungjong and LJoe since she was sitting right between them . Both of them gave her a what-the-hell look

 "I know , right ? I felt someone trying to pull my upper skirt , just now!" You stood up again leaving the rest of the guys seated . 

 When LJoe heard you said that , he immediately roared , "Who did that . Own up now!" All of them gave you and Hana an innocent look . 

 "Is it you? Hyunwoo?" LJoe accused and he immediately shot up . 

 "I didn't!" He lifted both of hands up . 

 "Then , who?! Sungjong ? You did it right?" 

 "Why would I?" Sungjong fought back shooting him a glare . 

 "Chi Hoon...you , even you're new you shouldn't be doing this!" LJoe pointed . 

 "What are you to accuse everyone ? Don't tell me...is you..." Sungjong closed his mouth using his hands . You and Hana hugged each other as you two looked at LJoe . LJoe stood up and folded his arms . 

 "Why would you think I did it? The criminal must be among us...we don't know ," LJoe scratched his head .

 "Its you ! Who else would did it instead of accusing everyone!" Hyunwoo rolled his eyes .

 "Everyone , lets meet outside the school building after school . We SHOULD investigate this case ." LJoe firmly stated .

 


(A/N : I know the case is quite lame . I have more to say about it though >.<)

D

Dat Lee Chi Hoon tho! (How Woohyun looked when he wore the mask that his father gave him)

Cuteee <33 *melts*