Another Moment With Him

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

  ''Be mine . Please . The girl that I loved , was gone . Don't you know how I felt after she disappeared!'' Woohyun held your wrist . You widened your eyes in complete shock as you tried to let go . He was strong , he couldn't let go of you .

  ''Aren't you too much ? If you love the girl , you should wait for her to come back! And beside , going out with you for a month because of that STUPID reason , I think I can't even last a second with you !" You shouted back at him and tried to turn and walkaway but he hugged you from the back making you stop . His tears that flowed out of his eyes , wet your uniform .

  ''Looking at you , you reminded me of her , how you react to things , you reminded me of her , how you sound like , it reminds me of her , cure me . You are the only medicine.'' Woohyun said as he hugged you . You widened your eyes again . 

  *That can't possibly be me , right? No , can't be.* You thought .

You turned around immediately to wipe his tears , because , you felt bad for him .

He smiled when you slightly nod .

His friends started to appear inside the scene . 

  ''NICE ACTING , NAM WOOHYUN!'' Sunggyu shouted . Woohyun wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes and laughed his head off . 

  ''You do believe this act ! And plus , you are so different from other girls yet you still fell for this trick!'' Woohyun exclaimed .

  ''Hyung , do I have any of my lines wrong?'' Woohyun asked . Sunggyu looked at the paper and gave him an 'okay' sign . 

  ''Woohyun is practising for a play . Maybe we can use you again in the future !" Hoya sticked his thumbs up out .

  ''At least you still have some feelings !'' Woohyun complimented you unsincerely .

You were standing infront of them now , as they howled in laughter . Exactly the same type of situation you had not too long ago . 

Your hands closed into fist as you moved forward , daring him to repeat it one more time . Instead , you gave him a punch of his face causing him to nosebleed and fell to the ground .

  ''If you wan't to make a joke out of yourself , at least be funny , f***ker ." You grabbed his collar , not satisfied at the punch you threw at him . His friends tried to stop you , but can't . LJoe were blocking them down smirking in victory . They pushed LJoe extremely hard aside . As soon as the other members came close to you , LJoe carried you away from them .

''Yah! Woohyun , are you okay!'' Sungyeol shook his arm and slap his cheeks but he was still laying unconsiously on the ground . 

You were being carried by LJoe to somewhere far from them .

He dropped you at the school's rooftop . You burst the sea of tears that was dying to come out . LJoe patted your back .

''I told you not to hang out with those bastards ,'' He said . You did not hear him , the world still crashes you . The wound in your heart that was about to be cured , worsened . You need to someone to hug . Not caring if it is LJoe or any other creature , you hugged him tightly . LJoe was slightly startled at your sudden action . You couldn't let go of him like how you couldn't let go your anger towards Woohyun .

''P-please...make me feel better ....'' You whispered softly to his ears . LJoe hugged your back , carried you and swung you around . It was fun , but you still hasn't grab the courage to at least smile uniil LJoe said .

''I know you wan't to smile . Allow yourself .'' He grinned and swung you around again like a married couple . You started to smile and laughed . LJoe laughed along with you . He stopped and gave you something , a donut , the same type as last time .

''That guy , he doesn't even give you time to eat .'' 

You accepted his donut with a cute 'thank you' . LJoe turned red at how you used your aegyo towards him . You unwrapped the paper and took a bite . LJoe was watching you as you eat . You smiled . You quickly moved the donuts near his mouth to make him take a bite . LJoe nodded and tried to imitate your cute 'thank you' but failed . You two ended up rolling on the floor , laughing . You fell to the ground , he fell too as you both laughed but it doesn't last long...

*KISS*


A/N : Another Moment With Him , LJoe...