Woohyun

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

     ''Second day , be good to me...'' You thought as you walked with Hana to school . Hyunwoo was not in school . Hana said he was sick so she left him home to rest for a day . Hana looked at you worriedly . 

     ''Ivy-ah , the teacher called and said to your mother that you fainted yesterday . You know I was really shock!" Hana exclaimed .

     ''I am perfectly fine today , i'm healthy don't you know that!" You gave her a bright smile . 

You were walking down the streets to school with her . Six familiar boys walked passed you . An unfamiliar seventh boy who looked feminine were there . He turn to look at you . Unexpectedly , he gave you a cute smile and waved . You were shocked at a stranger's sudden action . You looked at Hana but she was busy looking elsewhere . One of the familliar guys , Woohyun ... He looked too happy , he looked like he has great freedom that you're not here clinging onto him like you used to for no reason . He doesn't saw you , he doesn't even recognised you .

     ''Ivy-ah! Look at that bird there ! It looks really weird!" Hana pointed to the sky but you weren't paying attention . You were looking at how happy Woohyun was . 

    *Nam Woo Hyun...* You thought and started linking arms with Hana who was still staring above the sky like a curious kid ..

   ''Hana! Let's speed up and walked pass everybody!'' You said to Hana . She agreed and did what you told . You both walked fast , faster , and faster . Finally , you walked pass Woohyun and his friends . You both ended up running to school instead .


    You walked inside the classroom only to hear noise . A feminine boy who waved and smiled when you were walking to school waved at you . *Weird...Out of all the classes , why here?* You let out a sigh . Your seat was right next to him so you have no choice but to just sit next to him . You started receiving glares from some of the girls . When the teacher walked in , the students immediately disperesed to their own seats .

  Class started like usual , then .

''What is your name ? I'm Lee Sungjong!'' The feminine boy cheerfully whispered , starting the conversation in the middle of the lesson . You turn to look at him . 

''Call me Ivy .'' You introduced yourself back with another smile . Sungjong nodded . He was quite okay at first , but as the class time passed , he grew more and more annoying ! *Just another Shin Hana* You thought as you rested your chin on your palm .


It was lunch time . You couldn't hang out with Hana because she has an extra work to do with her teacher . Sung jong is the replacement from now on .

''Ivy , I wan't you to eat with my friends!" Lee Sungjong beamed and dragged you to the table where infinite was eating . Gossips were all over the place .

''Who is she ? I know she is extremely pretty , but that doesn't mean she can go that far and hang out with our infinite oppas!"

''She actually look kinda haaawwwttt...''

''Yah! You're dating me , you wanna die?"

''Damn , this girl is pissing me off .''

''Awww man , I think i lost my chance of dating Sungjong!"

''Dude , you're a boy...''

You heard those gossips . You received those glares . You ignored them as you were being dragged by Sungjong . Finally , you reached at the infinite's table .

''Hi guisee! I brought a friend here! And she looks really cute!" Sungjong pushed you infront of Infinite . They looked completely different as Sungjong . The others looks really scary and are not really the type of people you should mess with . 

You met an eye-contact with Woohyun . You're eyes started to turn to a fire as the inside of you screams .

''E-excuse me , why are you staring at me like that ? Do you have any problem against me?" Woohyun pointed to himself . He doesn't even recognise you . You immediately change your facial expression to a fake wide smile .

''No ! Of course , you just look like someone I used to know...'' You lied as you rubbed the back of your neck and laughed awkwardly 

 


 

''We are not in the mood to introduce ourselves... But we will , since you're extremely gorgeous . And my type , babe ,'' The one that looks like the leader winked seductively but it doesn't affect you a single bit . 

''I'm Sunggyu , babe . You will be interested in me in the future..'' He said . You doesn't do anything but just gave him a smile .

*Stupid annoying little doggies* You cursed inside your mind .

''I'm Dongwoo ... Thats all I have to say because i'm scared you will faint at my charmingness if I talk to much . My mouth moves too ily when I talk,* He proudly gave a wink like what Sunggyu does .

*You laughed the most when I get rejected by your friend , what an ...* You cursed inside your mind .

''I'm Hoya . Even if you're very cute and pretty , you're not my type . Sorry , i don't want you..'' He confidently looked away from you .

*What the hell . He's acting as if i'm gonna ask him out ,* You thought as you put your hands on your pocket .

''I'm Sungyeol . I like you . But I can't accept your love unless you gave me a cookie .'' He stated as he his lips playfully .

*Maybe if I stuff a whole lots of cookies in your mouth , I hope you'll award me back your whole lots of love , my friend* More and more negative thoughts about them kept coming to your mind .

There's another member beside Woohyun . 

''L ,'' He said and continued doing his own things .

''I'm Woohyun , i'm a guy that you will always love because i'm attracti-'' 

''STOP IT!" You yelled as you couldn't hold the pain any longer .

All the eyes in cafetaria were on you now .