A Day At Woolim High ?

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

    It has been so long since you stepped inside Woolim High . Painful memories flashed through your head like a moving train . Your classmates from last year does not recognises you as they walked past you ... They wouldn't recognise you especially ... Nam Woohyun who you haven't seen him anywhere in school yet . You walked down the hallways with the two Shin Siblings , Hyunwoo and Hana

    ''Class will start pretty soon~ And sadly you're not in the same class as me for the first period ...'' Hana pouted . You chuckled at her 'bad luck' .

  ''You're having the same class as my brother for Physical Education instead...but we can still meet during break time right!" Hana changed her facial expression immediately to herself again . You nodded and grinned . You and Hyunwoo still hasn't start a conversation at all . It will be quiet and awkward if you two are put together . When you tried to say some thing he will be replying , ''Okay,'' , ''Maybe...'' , ''I'm not sure...'' Or something else even more shorter or worse , doesn't reply at all .

  ''Miss Shin , I need to talk to you for a moment.'' A teacher appeared . Hana agreed and bowed and now ... You and Hyunwoo are left...alone .

  ''So...urgh , your sister seems to be a pretty nice girl!" You awkwardly broke the silence .

  ''Maybe...'' Hyunwoo shortly replied . There were three girls walking towards you and Hyunwoo's direction . They were not exactly walking towards you . Most probably , Hyunwoo would be the main reason .

   ''Oppa! You look so handsome today!'' One of the girls slightly tapped Hyunwoo's chest with her seductive long fingers . You were staring at him in disbelief .

   The thoughts ... It happens at the same exact spot where you and Hyunwoo are standing .

Flashback , This happens before you confessed .*

''Oppa , you look really...cute ,'' A girl winked at Woohyun and went close to his ears . He doesn't move , he doesn't talk.. He stayed there like a statue . As your heart slowly cracks , you fake a smile and spoke , ''Woah , he is really popular among girls , r-right?'' You asked the girl before she began scoffing and looked down on you .

   ''Oppa~ Why are you with an eye-brocolli! Wae ! wae?!" The girl whined in a fake and annoying tone . You looked at her as her critism hit your ears like a gun .

   ''My teacher is calling...bye ,'' Woohyun bid her a farewell without looking or even turning to look at you . *Maybe he is  in a rush...* You thought as you walked away , hugging your books closer to your chest , carrying your struggling heart , that can't help but tear apart .

Flashback ends

    ''Oh , who is this girl? Is she your girlfriend?" The girl asked , you were still gazing at the painful thoughts in your mind . 

    ''None of your business ,'' Hyunwoo rudely replied . You lose focus on Hyunwoo and the girls . Thinking about Woohyun , Hyunwoo and the three girls disappeared from your mind . You walked past them as if they are not there .

   ''Oh , she is mad...Maybe you should calm her down and do your business .'' The girl sarcasticly suggested before walking away with her other two friends following behind . Hyunwoo looked at the girls as they disappeared . *Psh , girls* He thought and turned expecting you to be there , but you vanished .


During Physical Education ,   

''Okay , since today is the first day for our new student from states , Ivy , I will not play rough on you .'' The coach firmly announce making the students shout and cheered . 

   ''But , we will play a little game...that required alittle teamwork ,'' The coach explained as he showed everyone his fist.


     ''Ahhhh , that was really embarassing .....'' You whined continously at him . Hyunwoo who was ignoring you , stared at the clouds .

      ''It is all your fault ! I even need to dance infront of everybody ! Urgh! How embarassing!'' Hyunwoo's face turned red when he remembered how you ily waved your irresistible body towards him . 

     ''Why did you do that ! Waee?'' You complained as he did nothing to reply . You and Hyunwoo were waiting for Hana during break time since she kept on bugging you to meet .

      *Why do my stomach feels like this* You clutched your stomach tightly using your hands , turning away to not let Hyunwoo see what you are doing . *Arghh , its happening again ... again* You thought .

     ''H-hyunwoo-sshii...'' You almost puke .

     Hyunwoo , who was on his own small world looked at you for a moment . He thought you are joking but then it started to get serious .

    ''Ivy? Wait...are you okay? Yah! Answer me!" He shook your shoulders as you buried your mouth using your hands .

    ''I-I ... N-nneeed to goo noww...'' A drop of sweat dripped down your chin . Struggling to tolerate it any longer , you sprinted towards the washroom without turning behind to see Hyunwoo tilting his head in confusion .

You almost reached there . The restroom ...    

''Washroom ...'' Your visions started becoming blurer ... A male figure appeared . You immediately surrendered to fight against your diziness . You layed flat on the ground , looking at the male figure . It became blur , blurer and blurer as the guy's face became closer , closer and closer . 

     ''Nam Woohyun?" You mumbled .


Sungjong , ljoe or maybe Woohyun did not appeared in this chappie yet . Comment on what u guys think pwease *show puppy eyes*