Just One Favor

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

Two days later ~

    Infinite stepped in the class like a gangster . Shoot , they ARE gangster . Sunggyu kicked the class door hard and everybody who were listening to the teacher turned to see who came .They rarely doesn't skipped class except for Sungjong . People may be wondering , Sungjong is innocent and cute , why would he even be in a gang? People are just getting their points wrong . Sungjong is actually the strongest member of infinite . I know he is the maknae , youngest or whatsoever . He is the toughest guy when it comes to battle . He is a goddess when it comes to war . His unsuitable image create the society thinks he is not in a gang and he will be defeated easily . Wrong . Totally wrong . 

   As Sunggyu kicked the door and went inside with his fellow members following behind him cooly , the teacher wanted to disipline them but changed her mind when she saw how Hoya glared at him . She gulped and get back to the topic they are learning . What will infinite do when they first stepped in class ? First , they will barged in , in the middle of the lesson . Second , one of the member should scare the teacher from shouting at them . Third , put their legs on the table . Forth , sleep . Sungjong would never do that . Gangster is gangster . Education is education . To infinite , Sungjong is the most smartest and toughest guy . He tried many times to make his friends change their attitute in learning , but failed to do so . You only had the same class with Sungjong during Art . They are rude to teachers . They know they should never do that .

 ''S-seven of you! M-m-make sure you don't come late again ,'' The teacher awkwardly shouted . Infinite stared at something else . It was scary . Who would even dare , to scold infinite? The teacher gulped a huge amount of saliva and fixed her glasses as she cleared . She grabbed the chalk and started writing questions on the board .

 ''Dongwoo , class is boring , right?" Sunggyu sleepily said as he rested his head on his table . Dongwoo nodded . L who was already dead asleep at his desk , opened his eyes and stared at Sungjong who was taking notes .

 ''Not boring for him , too good ,'' L rolled his eyes and pointed at Sungjong . Ever wondered who in infinite scored good beside Sungjong ? Sungyeol . Eventhough he still far to go to meet Sungjong's standard , he is the 2nd smartest in infinite . Sungyeol doodled in class often but write down the things that the teacher asked him to write whenever he wan't . Thats how he learn .

After the class ended , finally it was lunch time .

 ''Ivvvyyyy!!!" Sungjong shouted as he jumped and hugged you . You were walking down to the cafetaria and were startled at how he screamed your name and jumped at you . Hana who was beside you looked at him .

 ''Great , another me is here!" Hana yawned and walked ahead to catch up with Hyunwoo .

 ''Hows your weekend . And how is Monday ? I did not come to school yesterday and i misss youuuu!'' Sungjong whined . The students walking passed grew jealous . 

 ''Quite normal .'' You simply responded . LJoe appeared beside you suddenly .

 ''Quite romantic ,'' He randomly blurted out . 

 *There he goes again,* You thought and ignored what LJoe had just said .

''Quite romantic for us to go for a date ,'' LJoe smirked and wrapped his warm arms around you . You turned red as LJoe dragged you away from Sungjong . Far , far away from him leaving him to stare at both of you disappear .

''You know its not good to interuppt someone's conversation .'' You make a '-_-' face . He smiled .

''I know .'' Ljoe still had his arms wrapped around your shoulders . Woohyun suddenly appeared infront of you . 

 * , its him .* LJoe thought .

 *W-woohyun...* You thought .

''May I lend her for a while ,'' Woohyun asked permission for LJoe as if he is your owner .

 ''No .'' Ljoe confidently responded .

 ''Look , you came to our school and we accepted you . Don't you know that ? I'm having a hard time trying to control my member's anger towards you , .'' Woohyun fought back and grabbed your wrist . Ljoe instantly grabbed your other wrist .

''But what's mine . Is mine .'' LJoe lied and wanted to snatch you away from him

*When did he...* You thought at what LJoe said .

. Woohyun used his full strength and pulled you close to him . He dragged you away and LJoe couldn't chase after both of you . Not because he don't want too . It was because what Woohyun said just now about his gang accepting him to their school . 

Woohyun held your wrist and dragged you to the School Park .

''Sorry about just now ,'' He silently apologised . You nodded , there was no larva boiling inside you now .

''I just wanted to talk about one thing .'' He lowered his head . Both of you sat on the bench and started talking . 

''D-do you have a sister?'' Woohyun began . 

*Sister? I wish...*

''N-no . W-why?" You asked him but he smiled and shook his head .

''I just thought that you really remind me of someone . Someone i wanted to apologise and make her mine , but that person , was gone .'' He silently said . Even you hated him alot for embarassing you last year , you still have feelings . You smiled controlling your tears that was about to burst out . 

''R-really?" You looked at him . He looked so depress , therefore , you felt bad for him . 

''Y-yeah . Your voice reminded me of her . How she react to things are the same as you . C-can you give me a favor... Since I was REALLY depressed . It seems like you are the only one that can help me ,'' He explained .

''With what?"

''Be mine . For just one month .''