Curious Stranger

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

  You opened you eyes . Before realising that you're laying on the school clinic's bed , you touched your injured head . *That's right , I fell flat on the ground ... My head hurt so bad,* You thought . You scanned the room and finally found him . The blury guy , you saw him just right before you fainted . Expecting it to be Woohyun ....It wasn't . He was continously tapping his phone not noticing you have already woken up . You tried to get up , but your injured head have not fully recovered .

  ''Ahhh ,'' You painfully retouched your head . The guy who was busy with his phone lifted his face and looked at you . You saw him , he is extremely charming but of course you didn't care about him alot , because of your aching head . 

  *Who is he , and why is he here? Why is he even sitting here waiting for me...* You thought as you moved your hand away from your head . He lose focus on his phone and continued looking at you . Putting his phone inside his pocket , his eyes still doesn't wan't to look at something else beside you .

  ''Are you okay now?'' That guy asked as he wen't closer to your bed . You nod your head . The pain was still there . If you say that you are okay , they will send you off immediately .

 ''The nurse said that you are having stress lately , maybe you should just stop worrying .'' That guy advised and you tried again to get up , finally you suceed . 

 ''Why are you here ? shouldn't you be in class ?'' You pointed at his uniform . 

''School time has already ended and today is the day . Miss Ivy ...'' That guy mysteriously voiced out the confusing statement . Of course , you are super duper confused .

''That we will be friends ,'' He continued and you sighed in relieved . Finally , the confusions are out . 

''Maybe , telling my name won't hurt , right? I am L.Joe ,'' He introduced himself .

*Ljoe? What a weird name...* You thought 

* , I should leave immediately . Tommorow I might be seeing that jerk again since I have not seen him in school yet .* You thought about Woohyun .

''I'm sorry , but I have to leave now ,'' You instantly mentioned and he showed you a face .

''Having any important plans?'' Ljoe . who was still not really close to you asked an unexpected question .

''Sharing won't hurt , right?'' He added with a cutest smile . *Should I even answer this damn question to a stranger?* You confusingly thought . 

''Family meeting!" You immediately stated the untrue facts and walked out of the room immediately ignoring the painness in your head .

''Nice try , Eun Ae ... First day meeting and I'm hearing lies ...'' Ljoe smirked as he looked at you disappear .

 


A/N: Seems like Ljoe is the 'secret' protecter ,