Chapter 6 ~~

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

    ''Sorry to interrupt your conversation . I'm lending her for a while .'' LJoe appeared behind infinite . Their confused face turn into a serious-look . Sungjong wanted to stop him but Sungyeol blocked LJoe first from holding your wrist and stare at him .

    ''Just wondering , you transfered here without us knowing . Why?'' Sungyeol sneered . Infinite had already had their fist prepared .  

   ''I'm lending her for a while I said . Please let me continue my way,'' LJoe responded and walked out of the dangerous scene right away . LJoe was holding onto your wrist , as you were clueless at where you're being dragged to .

   ''E-excuse me...c-can you l-let-'' 

   ''I told you , not too long ago . It's time we should be good friend .'' He shortly replied and finally let go off you . Both of you ended up at the School Park . 

  ''You dragged me all the way-''

 ''You're from states , am I wrong?" Ljoe interupted...again and you gave him an annoyed look . 

 ''How did you know ?" You curiously asked him and he refuse to respond and gave you a smile instead . *Fortunately...he dragged me away from them ... Its my fault for doing that huge mistake by shouting infront of Woohyun,'' You sadly thought and sighed  .

''You wanted to know it so badly?'' He put his hands inside his pocket . You nodded .

''Well , let's find out together . If you are curious on how I know where you're from , we should be closer and we'll find out pretty soon.'' He cooly smiled . And you are slightly confused . 

''Huh-''

''Let's get closer and forget about the guys in the cafeteria!'' He touched your long , soft and silky hair . He moved his hands away and stared at it for about a couple seconds .

*She look so...gorgeous* 

''Excuse me , but who are you? You just appeared magically for two tim-''

    ''You remembered my name , right? LJoe . I transfered here yesterday . After the lunch time , you and me are in same class . We'll be having Art . You're quite unhappy , am I wrong?'' You looked at him amazed at what he had just said .

''You know me so...well .'' You muttered and of course he heard it because the School Park is extremely quiet .

''I told you~ We're good friends from now ,'' He sang and you slightly smiled . 

''Maybe , i'll meet you at class later , because I have something to do.'' He waved and walked off instantly . 

   ''Master , She was going crazy when she saw Woohyun . I quickly dragged her away from him immediately before something happens'' Ljoe said to his phone .

 

 


    After school , you went home with Hana . You wanted to visit Hyunwoo but Hana doesn't allow you . You agreed and decide to walk to your home instead . Just now , during Art Class , Ljoe was sitting near you . You had a great time talking to a fun person at a boring class . But you have been caught talking to him several times . You both ended up outside the class for talking ALOT . Well , you grew alittle closer to Ljoe then ~

''I wan't ice-cream~'' Hana sang as she skipped happilly with you .

''Then lets get some!'' You happily responded . 

''Alright , I'll wait here , I wan't chocolate .'' Hana ordered as she sat on the bench to wait for you . The queue are quite long filled with Woolim students . Hana looked at her watch and tapped her fingers on her lap while waiting . Ljoe sat beside her .

''Fun , right ? being with a girl that gorgeous?'' Ljoe asked. Hana rolled her eyes .

''I suggest you to leave this school immediately before I'll punch you twice as hard as the past.'' Hana hissed and Ljoe chuckled sarcasticly .

''Maybe I suggest you to stop being closer to her , because that is my mission . Not yours .'' Ljoe crossed his long legs .

''You're crossing the wrong path , kid . Leave. Soon. Understand?'' Hana glared at him . 

''Say what you wan't , . I'm doing what I was told . Not happy with it ? Maybe you should just go to YOUR master and do your job not a freaking fake student .'' LJoe replied back and disappeared . 

''Retarded Wannabes'' Hana muttered .

 


Who is Hana 0.0