Having A Heart , Bright , Like The Sun

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

''I told you to protect her . Not to get into a fight!'' The master shouted . Hana and Hyunwoo lowered their heads .

"We are sorry , master.'' Hyunwoo instantly responded .

''You both , tell me . What should we do?''He asked . Hana and Hyunwoo stayed silent .

"The police is currently finding for us . We have no idea what should we do . Because of our stupid mistake , you have to suffer . Please Forgive us , master .'' Hana apologised .

''Out of all people to get trouble with , you chose your friends , infinite . Why don't you choose TOP protecters or someone like in Teentop or 100%! Both of you are really dumb ! Get lost , now . I need to have a thinl .''The master declared . Hana and Hyunwoo noddded and bowed before going out of the room . 

''Lets visit Hana in the hospital now . Her parents are there .'' Hana said and Hyunwoo nodded . They both head to the hospital quietly . The cheerful and talkative hana changed ,

"Lets not let the police caught us,''

 

Hana and Hyunwoo entered the room . Sounds of a couple crying was heard on the quiet room . It turns out to be your parents , sitting by the bed . Your eyes are still closed in the bed .

''You both take care of my daughter . We have some plans to go to,''Your father held your mom's shoulder who were still crying out of the room . After they left , Hana was still quiet . Hyunwoo was too . They stared at the blank ceiling , thinking . Sungjong went inside the room . 

''Hana...'' He muttered . Hana and Hyunwoo turned immediately . Hana rolled her eyes and pin him onto the wall immediately . 

''Sungjong . Tell me . What is this about?" She hissed . Hyunwoo stood up off his seat and pushed Hana away before you sees this . 

''Tell me , what had just happened before we went inside the school .'' Hyunwoo calmly folded his arms . 

''Okay , but one condition.'' Sungjong sticked his one fingers out . They both nodded .

''You have to let me play with Ivy!'' Sungjong grinned and Hana chuckled sarcasticly .

''You wanna die , boy?'' Hana wanted to punch him jokingly but Hyunwoo knows that her punch is one of the worst thing on earth . He quickly grabbed her hands .

''Not today , sis.'' Hana nodded and gave him an evil smile . Three of them left the room to talk . You opened your eyes and remembered everything that happened . You remembered LJoe . You immediately get up , opened the wires in your hands and ran outside .

''Excuse me , nurse , May I know where is patient LJoe ? He must be in this hospital , right?'' You asked . That nurse checked the list and shook her head .

*Ahhh, what is LJoe's real name!'' You bit your lips as you looked around the hospital like a lost girl .

LJoe's POV -

I opened my eyes immediately remembering what happened in school yesterday . I smiled when I remembered Ivy kissed me . My smile faded when I realise that she was injured too . I opened the wires in my hands and leave the room immediately . 

''Excuse me , nurse . May I know patient Ivy is ? She must be in this hospital , right?'' I asked . That nurse checked the list and shook her head .

*Damn! What is Ivy's real name!'' I bit my lips as I looked around the hospital like a lost boy .

End of POV -

You and LJoe stood still at where you are . You both are just opposite with each other . You burst into tears when you saw LJoe standing just right infront of you . You hugged him tightly .

"You're safe...''You whispered softly . Inside , you are celebrating your hearts off . LJoe did the same too . He smiled and kissed your forehead making you blush . 

''That is for just now.'' He smirked and you suddenly remembered . You kissed him in school for no reason . 

*Omo . Why the hell did I do that?* You thought .

''T-the kiss ... is just...it just-''

''Don't worry .'' He put his two fingers on your lips . 

''Kiss it.'' He smiled . You widened your eyes . 

''W-what?" You looked at his two fingers on your lips . You bit him instead making he take his fingers away from you immediately .

People walking passed , watch you and they giggled . 

''What a cute couple...''

''So cute ,''

"I'm envious of them!''

You and LJoe heard those gossips . 

''They know what is going to happen .'' LJoe smiled , You raised your brow immediately.

''What? What ?'' You asked .

''They thought we are a couple . Lets try not to disappoint them and act like one .'' He smiled and linked arms with you . You turned speechless as you did what he told .

An old patient man walking passed started to went closer to LJoe and said something . 

''Beware...there will be more than one chasing for her . Once they taken her , your chances are slim . This is your chance now . She has a heart, bright as a sun . Treat her well , she'll be yours in no time'' The old man smiled . LJoe was shocked yet happy .

''T-thanks...'' LJoe replied . You looked at him wondering what they both are talking about . You decided to walk ahead .

''Look at her , she is too special . Bright , just like a sun .'' That old tapped LJoe's back . LJoe smiled and bowed slightly before catching up with you .