Chapter 13

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

  "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't meant to!'' You apologised . LJoe was secretly smiling as he touched his lips . You turned absoulutely red . LJoe was still enjoying the fact that he had just kissed you . You bit your lips , feeling guilty about what had just happened . 

 ''You did it on purpose , right?'' LJoe smirked playfully . You shook your head innocently . 

 ''I like it , you know that?'' LJoe teased . You know he was teasing you and wanted to fight back but something is stopping you . You froze for a second . LJoe was still folding his arms waiting for your response . About a fifteen seconds later , still no reply . You continued looking on the ground.

LJoe yawned and look at his watch . ''Lunch time's almost over . Seeya kisser ." He kissed you on the cheek and sprinted to class . You widened your eyes , shock at what he had just did .

 


It was already late , Hana and Hyunwoo decided to stay and sleep in your house since none of your parents is at home . What's the large deal ? Their house is just right beside you stuck to each other . Only walls are blocking . 

Hyunwoo laid on the couch of the living room as he played with the remote changing channels to channels . Hana and you were at your bedroom , having conversations . Hana is quite annoying. when she's with you . Just like Sungjong or shall I say 'Another Sungjong'

''And , and you know ! Dora is actually better than Spongebob !'' Hana grinned as she rested her head on your green pillows . You couldn't stop flipping through those maqazines . She has been talking for a quite some time and you are so not gonna listen to her . She blocked your maqazine with her hands and continued talking . You gave her a huge sigh . 

''Hana . I need you to help me .'' You interuppted her . Without even getting mad about interuppting her , she gave you a smile and nod her head . You smiled back .

'"My friend . She was deeply in love with a guy . She confessed to him . Sadly , she has been rejected by him . Not just get 'rejected' but get embarassed by him infront of EVERYBODY in this school . She was heartbroken and went to states for a year coming back becoming different . She came back to Korea , that guy still makes her angry . However , she's really happy being in that country where unforgettable painful memories are . She felt like she's been protected . She still felt comfortable being in the country and even breathing in the same air as that . Why?'' You finished of your explaination with a sad tone .

''Well , because . Korea is your country ! And , no matter how hard times you have , Korea protect you! So don't be too depressed . Korea are there to protect you!'' Hana exclaimed proudly . You smack her using your pillow .

''What the hell ! Korea is korea , protected is protected ! And who the hell says that it was me who was rejected by a guy! Its my friend , my friend! A person like me get rejected? Psh!'' You glared at her . She laughed and smack you using the green pillow . Both of you ended up having Pillow Wars instead .


The next day , you started to avoid LJoe due to the incident yesterday . School has already ended and you walked out of the class immediately . LJoe noticed that you have been avoiding him the whole day . He started to catch up with you .

''Ivy , wan't to get some ice-cream !'' You turned to see him running towards you . You gasped and walked even faster . He walked even more faster .

''Ivy! Whats the rush!'' He shouted again . You ignored him and continued walking . Walking , fast , faster , and faster , you ended up running away from him . He ended up chasing after you . For about 5 minutes later , luckily he losted you . You slower down your pace as you realise he isn't behind you anymore . But while walking towards your destination , a boy and the other three girls blocked you from walking . You immediately stopped and look at them confusingly .

''May I help you?" This is the first time you have ever talk to them . The three girls glared at you . The boy was NOT normal . He was wearing pink hairbands and pink lipstick like a girl . Furthermore , he looks big , chubby and disgusting gay guy . He IS gay . His uniform pants was folded high up , revealing his not-so-cute hello kitty tattoo and some pikachu design . Like seriously? Will he get into trouble with the teachers ...-_- .

''My LJoe oppa! How dare you touch him! Pretty Little !'' The boy yelled at you , using your nickname in school . You were about to burst , laughing but controlled since you don't want to get beaten up by him . The other three girls were pretty hot unlike that...abnormal guy . 

''I'm sorry , what did you say again?'' You asked to check if you heard correctly . 

''My LJoe oppaaaaa!'' He used his fake girls voice . You couldn't tolerate it any longer .

''HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!'' 

You immediately stopped laughing when he pushed you to the ground .

''Funny? Lets go to the toilet and have a talk . I'll make sure you will not be able to laugh for the rest of your poorly life .'' One of the girls hissed . The boy and one of the girl grabbed your wrist tightly and dragged you to the girl's toilet . 

*Okay , this is not good* You worriedly thought .

The guy pushed you insde the restroom with the other three girls following behind . 

''Girls , you know what to do~'' He sang as he walked out of the restroom like a disgusting princess , twirling his fake hair .

*This girls look tough...* You immediately thought as you bit your lips trying to escape . The girls glared at you signalling that you have nowhere to run . 

One of the girls pinched you on your cheek . ''You're too cute , ...'' She sarcasticly said . You tried to escape but she pinched you too hard and it was extremely painful .

''Maybe , if we could put you into the internet .'' The girls laughed . One of them pulled her phone out and started to press the 'camera' button .

The other two girls , started trying to rip your uniform off . You tried your very best to escape but they were strong es . 

''Hi , girls. Having fun?" Hana went out of the toilet , washed her hands and adjust her hair looking at mirror . 

''Hanaa!! Help meee!'' You cried . The two girls let go of you and stood infront of Hana . 

''What are you three idiots doing here?'' Hana asked furiously . The other one who was holding her phone started to roll her eyes and went closer to Hana . 

''Beating up some girl .'' She smiled . 

''Sounds fun for you . But not me .'' Hana hissed .

''I hate you , !'' One of them tried to punched her but Hana skillfully grabbed her hand and smirked . 

''Nice try . If you hate me , new flash doggies . I don't live to please you .'' Hana simply said and kicked the three of them aside . Hana grabbed your wrist and ran out of the restroom with you . 

''What the hell...We'll get her some other day,'' 

 


(A/N : Not alot of LJoe here ~ thx for those who subscribe !