Chapter 16 ^.^

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

  "Urgh! I can't believe we're stuck on this somekind of dirty prison that stores innocent students like us...'' Hoya said and put the food and tray on the sink to wash them .

  ''I know , right? The food too...I hope Sungjong will never ever say anything to Ivy on why we beat Ljoe up..." Sungyeol sighed . Sunggyu appeared behind them and placed his left hands on Hoya's shoulder and the right hand on Sungyeol's .

  "Kids , no whining . I have an idea." He smirks .


  ''Ahh , hyung...are you sure about this , its already late and its freaking cold!" Woohyun pulled his big packed bag closer to him to keep himself warm .

  ''Its gonna be alright , kiddo . Dongwoo , make sure you don't laugh or you'll wake everybody up . And shhh . Everyone come closer.'' Sunggyu ordered . 

  "After we escaped this place , Woohyun and Hoya will follow me to finish settling TeenTop off . I'm pretty sure its kind of bad mannered to hit their member and keep quiet , right?" Sunggyu whispered .

  "The rest , you will go and meet Sungjong . If you can't find him , head to our place and wait for him . Make for me tea too .'' Sunggyu ordered again . 

  ''Hyung ? Are you sure about this? You looks so confident in doing this , what if we get caught ??'' L put his hands in his pocket and gritted his teeth because of the cold night breeze . 

  ''I'm experienced . C'mon kids , My name is Sunggyu. Okay lets climb this wall first.''

Climbing wall? Don't even mention! Climbing tall walls to infinite is absoutely nothing ! Infinites has the skill to climb tall walls , jump buildings to buldings like how most professionals do . They indeed are :D .

~~~

  Kicking the glass bottles off the ground , shouting like mad person and breaking the glass windows off on the ground of TOP Protector Street , Teentop and 100% Instantly woke up due to the noises outside .

 ''What the hell...its Infinite , they arrived at the perfect time ." Cap smirked . Minwoo immediately signalled him to go out first and have a snake talk with them before the others followed .

 ''There are only three people...hmmm, Lets be fair , Changjo and Chunji you go out . 3:3 . If you three lose , we'll joined in , alright?" Minwoo said and they nodded before heading out .

 ''Cap! It's been long since we have talk , right?" Sunggyu sneered . Cap rolled his eyes and prepared his fist . 

 ''I'm glad mom don't know anything about this ,'' Cap hissed bringing the topic about the past out . 

 ''She's dead , what do you even expect?'' He laughed , Cap clenched his fist tighter . 

 ''You beat our member.....and-AH! You beat up a girl...right?"Cap smirked . Without wasting type , he started his first move of the fight . 

 ''! I hate having you as a brother!'' Cap shouted and gave him a great fist-palm on his face . Changjo had a dangerous staring contest with Woohyun while Hoya and Chunji already started the war among themselves . 

 ''It seems like Top Protector's pride are getting better . We're winning ,'' Minwoo smirked . Rokhyun took a closer at the scene and smiled . 

 ''Lets just join...'' Jonghwan suggested but Chanyong stopped him .

 "Wae? He threw our L,Joe to the hospital ? And look at this ? I don't think 3:3 satisfies us , don't you?" Jonghwan signalled them to head out and start beating the crap out off them . 

 


  "Our team is losing!" Sungjong tried to stop them but Hana and Hyunwoo stopped him .

  ''Let them be . They did something wrong . And...you don't even tell why did Infinite hit Ivy...you'll pay for this later , Sungjong'' Hana hissed .

  ''It feels so great seeing Infinite's team losing!'' Hana laughed as she thought about you , your blood . Your blood that covered your head makes her heart crash that time .

  "This is bad...more people of TOP protectors is coming...even if we are supporting Tops' we can't just sit here and watch three fellows die , right?.'' Hyunwoo pointed out .

  ''Okay, this is bad totally bad !" Hana and Hyunwoo looked at each other before sprinting towards the street leaving the slow Sungjong alone . 

  ''Ehhhh? Wait!!!" 


The next day , you and L,Joe are going to be discharged from the hospital finally .

  ''Byunghun? Is that your real name?'' You poked LJoe on his shoulder and smiled . 

  ''Ehhh? How'd you know that ? Miss E-eun Ae?" 

  ''How do you know my real name too...psh , anyway mind sharing the incident that happened that make you sit here , in this hospital .'' You asked . He closed his eyes and thought about the incident . 

  ''Long story...'' He responded shortly . You nodded understandingly . 

  ''Thanks for squeezing in the fight and kiss me.'' He smiled . You blushed .

  ''I told you not to talk about that!" You warned him and kept quiet . 

  ''I love you .'' He awkwardly said softly . You were paying attention to the hospital maqazine that you can't here him really clearly .

  "Yes?"

  "I-i-i owe YOU,'' 

  You tilt your head in confusion and looked up to see what he has owes you . "I never remember anything about you oweing me things? Do I?"

 


:> Finally an update ...