Investigation Part 1

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

  After school , five of you met outside the school building . You and Hana decided to forget about the case . 

  "LJoe . Don't worry . If someone did it again . We promise we will call the police !" You folded your arms and Hana nodded agreeing to what you say . LJoe shook his head disaprovingly . Sungjong , Woohyun and Hyunwoo was at the back .

  "Shoot . This guy is totally crazy . Lets just escape this stupid problem ." The other boys head their way to the opposite direction .

  "Oh HOH! Where are you guys going ? You wan't me to call the police ?" LJoe folded his arms calmly . 

  "Ahh! Don't be so annoying and get over it ! Jebal!" Woohyun spoke making LJoe raise his eyebrows . 

  "Quiet . Follow me . Or i'll blame three of you to the police ," LJoe turned and snapped his fingers signalling them to follow him .

   *I need to protect my Ivy * LJoe thought . 

  "Someone freaking touched my skirt again!" Hana screamed . 

  "OH! No one moves!" LJoe shouted . 

  No one moves , there were only silence . 

  "This is getting serious...who's the stupid criminal?"

  "Who the hell touches these girls? Ghost? Aish..."

~~~

  They arrived at the library . Again , they sat down at a round table . LJoe unrolled the big piece of paper . 

  "I drew the table and our sitting position where Hana was being touched , just now . Take a look ." 

  "Victim Ivy . Where were you when you felt somebody touches your skirt ." LJoe fixed his sunglasses acting like a professional investigator .

  "Why are you not saying me first ? I get molested just 15 minutes ago!" Hana slammed the table . Everyone in the library eyed here . She awkwardly cleared and sat down , bowing to people around her .

  "Apologises . Victim Hana . Sungjong has soft hands , Hyunwoo has manly hands , Chi Hoon has rough hands? How do you feel , is it soft , warm or rough?"

  "Yah! LJoe ! Why are you not including yourself , this is unfair!" Hyunwoo immediately stood up and shot him a furious glare . 

  "Fine! Soft , warm , rough or angel-like hands?" LJoe blurted and everyone including you rolled their eyes pretended to be vomiting . 

  "Hmmmm...I'm not sure how i felt..." Hana scratched her head and retouched her skirt .

  "Eh? I lost something?" She widened her eyes , bended down and looked under the table . 

  "Where the hell is my..." Hana sighed . *I must have dropped it somewhere...I'll find it after this ,*

  

~~~

  "Ivy is siting between me and Chi Hoon . So the criminal can be either me and also Chi Hoon . I didn't do it . However , i have no evidence to show so lets get things straight . Mr Lee Chi Hoon , do you have any interest in Victim Ivy ?" LJoe asked . You almost spilled the water in your mouth .

  "M-mwo!? . What if I do ? What would you say?" Woohyun snarled .

  "Psh...i'm just asking..." LJoe rolled his eyes . *I hope he really doesn't*

  "So Victim Ivy . Look at these three boys . Who looked the most suspicious." LJoe pointed at each of them . You sighed and looked at him . 

  "You , Mr Lee. Byung. Hun. ." You pointed at him .

  LJoe ignored you and turned to Sungjong , "Do you have any interest in Ivy?"

  "Hell yeah , I do!" Sungjong crossed his legs and rested his chin on his palm . 

  *Damn this guy . Who cares? Ivy have no interest in him anyway .* 

  "You ? Hyunwoo ? Do you have any interest in Ivy?" LJoe gave him a look . Hana started to get more and more suspicious about LJoe . 

  "Don't tell me...wait , you're interested in Ivy , right? You have been trying to investigate things more about her even if I just get molested like 20 minutes ago ." Hana smirked . LJoe turned red . 

  "M-me ? H-her ? Why would I ?" Ljoe laughed awkwardly and looked at the other five bored faces . 

  "We should've ranaway from this guy ." Hyunwoo whispered to his sister . 

  "Excuse me guys , i'm going to use the restroom for awhile! ." You apologised and make your way to the washroom . 

  "Then , i'll follow!" LJoe stood up immediately and Hyunwoo grabbed his hands . 

  "No ," 

~~~

  "I'm back !" You came and sat down and wiped your hands on your skirt . Your eyes widened . *I lost my...eh?* You searched under the table . *Urgh...I must have dropped it somewhere...*

~~~

  "Since Ivy have just came back from the washroom , lets get back to topic . Sungjong , again . You shouldn't be interested in Ivy . You shouldn't..." LJoe wrinkled his nose  . Sungjong tilt his head in confusion . 

  "Why are you being so serious ?"

  "Look closely . She is not that special , right? You may see her charm now , but you'll get bored later on ! And don't even try to be interested in her , arraso??" LJoe shook his arms like a kid . 

  You facepalmed yourself . 

  It has been 25 minutes since LJoe can't stop talking about 'Victim Ivy' and forgetting about 'Victim Hana'

 "Yah! Sungjong? Why are you smiling?" Sungjong looked at everybody .

  "Oh~ Nothing , continue on your speech , sir!" He beamed . 

  "Suspicious little kid"


A/N : Sorry for the quick chap . But , this chap and the next , i am trying to show how much bad LJoe love ivy or maybe other reasons :>