Hello , Korea .

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

    (A/N:The words in blue are in english)

   ''Ivy , are you sure about this? I mean... are you sure you are not going to regret this?'' Your friend , Chelsea asked . You placed your bag down and smiled at the mirror as you adjust your hair .

  ''It'll be fine , Chelsea , I won't regret this...'' You answered with a grin on your face . Chelsea looked at you worriedly . You turned to face her .

  ''You know i'm gonna miss you right , Ivy...'' She pouted . You nodded as you tapped a space on your chair . Chelsea sat beside you and her face changed to a faint smile .

  ''Don't worry , Chelsea ... I'll be back as soon as possible...I promised!'' You showed her you're pinky fingers as you rested your head on her shoulders .

  ''Ivy , I just wanted to say ... Unpredictable moments happens any time , so if you're hurt or need someone to talk to , please come back immediately.'' Chelsea advise as tears trickled down her face . You wanted to comfort her but time is ticking . You stood up and looked at your watch .

 ''I'm going now , Chelsea . Do not think about me too much! Bye and be strong!'' You fake a smile . As soon as you turned , a smirk appeared onto your face .

 *Just you wait...Nam. Woo. Hyun , i'm gonna win your heart , pretty soon .* You confidently thought as you walked out of Chelsea's room .

 


   You looked around the airport as you fixed your sunglasses . There are even some gossips around you about your appearance . You held your passport as you prettily fixed your long wavy hair . ''Korea , Nice to meet you,'' You muttered . 

  ''She had finally arrived , Master .'' A mysterious guy mentioned on his phone as he looked at you walked out of the airport .

  ''And she completely changed ,'' He added .

 


    ''Eun Ae said she'll be here soon ! Honey , i can't wait!'' Your mom excitedly smiled at your father . 

    ''Excuse me , ma'm , do you know which bus should I take to go to (put a place here)'' You appeared behind them . They turn to face you .

   ''Oh , you should ride the bus 8 ,'' Your mom pointed out still clueless .

   ''Then , what should I say to tell my mom that I'm Eun Ae ,'' You said . Your father and mother froze for a second before making a huge...you know what i'm trying to say -_- . 

   ''How can you forget your own daughter ! Right , i'm going back to states!'' You pouted jokingly and your mom started to hug you . 

   ''We just miss you so much! I know you miss us that you came back!''Your mom said and you nodded sincerely .

  ''Its good to have you back , my dear!" You father grinned and joined the hug .

 


 

I know its short , i promise to make it longer the next chapter on words >.<