Amusement Park With An Unknown Guy?

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

 ''Those bastards .'' Sunggyu tore Cap's childhood picture before dumping it into the dustbin .

 ''You guys are dummies ! Dummies . I'm so fortunate of having a father who is a master of disguise . He send me this mask . The police will never recognise me , ever !'" Woohyun proudly said as he wore the mask that his father sent him . 

  "How do I look?" He turned away from the mirror and his other members jawdropped . 

  ''Your father is really a master of disguise..." Sungyeol said unbelievably . 

 

(This is how Woohyun looks like after he wore it :)

  "So guess what , guys! . I'll be going back to school into a new person on Monday . My name is now , Lee. Chi. Hoon!'' Woohyun exclaimed as he touched the mirror .  

  ''So you'll be acting as a transferee?" Sungjong lifted his head from his book to look at him . Woohyun nodded and fliped his brown shiny hair . 

  ''Can you ask your father to bring us one too! Please!!" Hoya begged . Woohyun laughed . 

  ''Over my dead body!'' 

  "Please!" Infinite except for Sungjong chorused . Woohyun gave them a wink as a response . 

  ''I'll be going out and take girls attention ,'' He make a (Y) pose before leaving their hangout's place . 

~~~

 "Discharged during weekend!" You laughed as you started to annoy LJoe by playing with his hair . ''Aish! Stop it !''  You gave him a funny look and went out of the hospital .

 ''Ahhh~ Finally we're out of this hospital . Today is Saturday . Wan't to play?...amusement park or something?'' LJoe suggested . You nodded and gave him a bright smile . You started jumping around like a little girl that had just received a cotton candy . 

 "Let's bring Hana and Hyunwoo along atleast!" 

 ''Why , they are too boring " LJoe yawned . You gave him puppy eyes .

 *So cute...* He thought and moved your head away from him . 

  ''Meaning Byunghun!'' You stucked your toungue out and ranaway . "Y-yah! I told you not to say my real name! Come back here , you little rascal!'' 

~~~

At the Amusement Park

 ''You stay here . I'll go get some ice-cream ," He said . You nodded and waited for him .

  "So bored..." You boredly mumbled , shook your leg and looked around . 

  Your eyes was suddenly fixed into something . *Haunted house...*

  (Flashback)

  "Woohyun oppa ... I'm scared ," You whispered into his ears as you both entered the Haunted House in the same amusement park . Without you noticing , he was actually trying to get rid of your hands from grabbing his clothes . 

  A ghost on a screen started to appear . You screamed as you hugged Woohyun more tighter . He shoved you away from him 

 ''D-don't hug me...i'm scared too .'' He lied . You nodded and continued your way inside the Haunted House . The eeries sound from the fake broken radio filled your ears as you shivered . You automatically held his hands , but all you could feel is only air .

"Woohyun oppa! I'm scared ! Where are you!?" You hugged yourself as you looked around the dark house .. *He left me here ...*

 (Flashback ends)

 *Eh ? What am I doing here ? LJoe asked me to wait for him ,* You instantly shot back to reality as you noticed yourself standing infront of the 'Haunted House' . You immediately  make your way to the previous place , to wait for LJoe . As you were walking you heard a familliar voice , *Woohyun?*

 "Miss...you dropped your wallet ." You saw an unfamilliar guy instead. 

 *Isn't that the girl ... Ivy? Who punch me . She seems to be hating me alot...* Woohyun stared at you . He was wearing a mask to disguise himself from the police . "Thank you very much!" You bowed and smiled . 

 *She didn't notice me , my father is a master of disguise after all* Woohyun proudly thought .

 "Excuse me , miss . I have just moved here and I have no friends here . Can we like...hang out or something? I'm Lee Chi Hoon." Woohyun smiled . "Eh?...O-Oh..I'm Ivy ," You introduced yourself . 

 "I'm sorry , i'm afraid that I can't . My friend must be waiting for me now . I have to take my leave now .'' 

 "Then , I'll follow you ." Woohyun shamelessly said and followed you . *Woah , is she a lesbian or something? She is not interested in a guy like me? I even have this kind of looks and..like if i care? Girls in this generation loves playing hard to get...*

~~~

 "Ivy! Where were you...and who is this?" LJoe pointed at Woohyun .

 "Some stranger called Chi Hoon ." You shrugged and grabbed the ice-cream in his hands .

 *Hah. It's LJoe...* Woohyun shot him a smile and turned to you . 

 "Since we're already friends ... Which rollercoaster should we ride?" Woohyun linked arms with you and dragged you away from LJoe .

"E-eh??" You tilt your heads in confusion as you were being dragged . "Y-Yah! Where are you going !"

~~~
  When you three got on a roller coaster ...you started feeling like your body had turned really tiny and your legs turned jelly . Your big round eyes turned smaller as you know it was about to start . When you are going up to the very top , you felt a thud in my heart . you could really hear it , the beat in your heart getting faster and faster . And bang ! The drop comes!

 "AHHHHH!!!" You screamed as you laughed together with Woohyun . LJoe was closing his face like scaredy-cat . You turned to him and laughed your heads off . You knew that LJoe wasn't really joking when he started grabbing tightly onto your hands .

 ''IVY-AH! SARANGHAEYO!" He pulled himself together and screamed .

 "I can't really hear you!" You shouted again , the screams from the other people were really loud and also the wind and how noisy the rollercoaster move causes you to not hear him really well .

 "NOTHING!"He shot back and continuned closing his face .

 


A/N : 17th chapter . Short 0.0 i know ... 

 <3 LJOE LJOE !!!! Bleehhhh <3