Hana And Hyunwoo

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

     The sky above was full of tumultuous , dark and ragged cloud . You sighed as you looked out of the window of your old room . *First day and bad weather..* Wiping away those grumpy emotions , you change it to an emotionless face . 

     *Wonder what Chelsea is doing...* Thoughts kept on flying through your head . As you sat in your bed for a few second , you ran out of your room immediately as soon as you realise something...something really important .

     You ran pass your room , your parents' room , the toilet . And now finally , most of all...The Kitchen! No seriously , this is really important . You had forgotten to eat and yeah . Opening the magical fridge , everything started off like a slow-motion . FInally , it finally opens , revealing varieties of FOODS! Another thing about you , you really love eating but you're not fat ;) . Is not like you can't gain weight , you just took care of your body really well .

    Your eyes sparkled at the foods dramatically . You almost cried , the foods looks nice . While you almost touch a donut , your mom started shouting .

   ''Eun Ae-ah! There's a visitor here !" Pissed off at her un-important statement , your face turn to emotion-less back . *Urgh , i'm trying to eat and there's someone trying to stop me...* You rolled your eyes and head to the living room to see who's coming .

  ''What is it mom? i said to call me Ivy and who's that ?" You pointed at a cheerful-looking girl and a handsome-looking guy , but...he was completely opposite to his sister . He looks really quiet and doesn't speak much . The two of them looks like they are about your age .

  ''It's your neighbors! They moved last year and since they don't get to see you since you're on states , here they are , Shin Hana and Hyunwoo! " Your mom inttoduced happily , you aren't happy . Seriously , who is gonna be happy when someone just interupted your date with food?

   ''They both entered Woolim High , the same school as you Eun Ae-ah? Aren't you happy to make friends , I'll leave you three alone while I get some drinks for Hana and Hyunwoo.'' Your mom mentioned and walked to the kitchen . 

   ''Annyeong! I'm Shin Hana , he's my brother Shin Hyunwoo!'' Hana spoke . Hyunwoo still doesn't talk much . He gave you an awkward bow .

   ''Ivy ,'' You simply say . 

  ''I heard you are from Woolim and tommorow is gonna be your first day ? So maybe we could hang out in school . Your mom said that Hyunwoo and Me are in the same year as you ... We are so gonna be good friends , right?'' Hana beamed at you excitably and turn to Hyunwoo .

  ''Whatever..'' Hyunwoo rolled his eyes and stare at something else . You know something was weird about him but you ignored .

  ''Y-yeah of course!'' You replied back with another cheerful statement . Your mom came with two glasses of iced lemon tea .

 ''Kamsahamnidah , Mdm Park !'' Hana politely thanked your mom and she gave her a no problem face . 

 There was a guy at a window looking at you , you saw him . At a glimpse of an eye , he disappeared instantly .Unfortunately , you don't get a clear view of his face .

*That was weird* You thought . 

 


    ''Master , I heard she will be entering Woolim High tommorow,'' That mysterious guy spoke .

    ''Who wouldn't know that ? Woolim High was her school last year too . Okay , I wan't you to transfer to Woolim for a moment first ,'' The master declared .

   ''But how ? That is our gang's rival school.''

  ''Just lied to them that you quitted your gang . This is only for a mission and you get paid you know that?" The master said and hung up immediately .

*What the hell...*

 


    Half an hour had passed , the rain already stopped . You started to get along with Hana so fast... She just couldn't stop talking and you just nod at whatever she says . Then you realise you both have alot of things in common and alot of same experiences , you started to get interested into talking to her . Hyunwoo who was leaning onto the wall , was still quiet .

  ''Who the hell was that ? A stalker?* Hyunwoo thought as he went closer to the window . The guy kept on looking at your house then back to his phone . He looks too...suspicious .

  When the guy notice that Hyunwoo was looking at him , he disappeared , so fast .


* , almost got caught ! Why are you so stupid!*

~

  ''That looks like infinite's rival member , L,joe..." 

 


 

(A/N: Heylo~ And this is the second chap , Ohhh ~ Is it Ljoe ? Must be him 0.0 ..Please don't forget to at least comment :)