Chapter 4

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunmi-ah, do you have any homework?” Sungmin asked as we all sat down at the table.

“No, I did the paper early on and that’s the only thing that’s due tomorrow morning. Why?”

“After dinner, you and I, are going to see a movie.” Sungmin oppa said smiling brightly.

I grinned and was about to reply when my phone buzzed in my pocket.  It was from Dawook, saying hi. I quickly replied before putting it face down in my lap.

“Only if it isn’t scary oppa.”

“Scary movies are the best!” Sungmin argued but shook his head, “But it’s not, it’s a comedy.”

“We didn’t get invites?” Kyuhyun fake whined.

“Of course not, we’re too cool for the rest of you guys!” I said high fiving Sungmin.

My phone buzzed again, but it was snatched from my lap. I looked at Donghae bewildered.

“No phones at the dinner table.”  He stated putting it in his pocket.

“D-Donghae! That is not fair, Heechul’s on his phone!” I said pointing an accusing finger.

“Hey, I’m one of the head men here, I can have my phone! I’m a top star and important people contact me!” He defended himself.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him, to which he copied me.

Sighing, I sat back in my seat and took a sip from my soda. I glanced over at Eunhyuk who was busy swirling his straw in his drink. Now I missed the annoying oppa, normally, he would’ve stuck up for me, to keep the laughs going, with Heechul. But me apologizing first wasn’t something Park Sunmi did. And what if I wanted to apologize and he just ignored me? That would hurt my feelings and I would cry. Mustering up my courage, I spoke up.

“Eunhyuk oppa?”

Eunhyuk looked at me more shocked than anything, “Yeah?”

“Can we talk for a second?”

“Sure.” He stood up and waited for me to come to his side before we walked towards the entrance.

We stood there quietly for a minute before I realized I was the one who was supposed to be apologizing.

“I’m sorry for yesterday.”  I blurted out and looked up at him. “I don’t like it when I don’t talk to any of you guys.”

Eunhyuk smiled down at me, “I accept your apology and I apologize for ignoring you instead of talking to you.”

“Hugs?” I reached my arms and he bent a little to pick me up and dramatically swing me around.  “I didn’t say makeshift playground!” I shouted grinning.  Eunhyuk smiled putting me down, holding the door open for me to go back inside.

“But.” Eunhyuk looked dead at me as we sat down, and everyone quieted down looking at him. “I don’t get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter