Chapter 17

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for such the long wait! I’ll try to post once a week from now on! J

 

The next morning, I got up early enough to make the guys breakfast. Surprisingly, everyone was home, at least that’s what Ryeowookie told me when he joined to help me in the kitchen.

 

“How are you feeling?” He asked after he had been silently loading the rice maker.

 

I gave him a small smile, “I’ve been fine. It was just a shock is all.”

 

Ryeowook nodded and it was silent again.  “Since you’re on break from school, Siwon is going to take you back to his hometown and you’ll be staying there with him. “

 

I stared at him wide-mouthed, and couldn’t get a word out. “Wh-Wh-“

 

“We think it is best for you to do that. So you don’t have to worry about that Riko kid, Siwon even said that you could bring Jisu or Minji if you wanted.”

 

I put down the knife I was using, and turned to face Ryeowook. “That doesn’t stop the fact that you guys are shipping me off without even asking for my approval or running it by me!”

 

“Hey, I told you we would keep you safe and that’s what we’re doing.” Leeteuk said sternly behind us, arms crossed against the doorway. “You need a break, and Siwon will be traveling. It will be fun for you.” His tone had softened and he gave me a small smile.  “We’ll miss you.”

 

“2 weeks is going to be a long time.” Ryeowook chimed in, “And I don’t think it’s fair that Siwon gets to keep you all to himself.” He pouted.

 

“Fine. I’ll call Jisu. She can’t wait to be  away from her mom.”  Leeteuk came over and scooted me away from the counter, signaling me to go make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter