Chapter 3

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: Sunmi is 19 and goes to the University of Fine Arts.

“Sunmi.” I could feel my body being shaken and I tried to swat the person shaking me away. “Sunmi, you have class in an hour, get up.” I opened one eye.

“Heechul oppa.”

“Hm?”

“Can I skip class just this once?”

“Are you crazy!?” I yelped as my head flew into my pillow.

“Ouch, I take it back, Heechul! Stop!”

“If I found out you’ve skipped class before-“

“I haven’t!”

“What would make you even suggest an idea like that?!”

“I didn’t mean it!” Maybe a little I did, “I’m just so tired and this class is so early!” I whined as Heechul dragged me out of bed by my arms.

“Aish, go wash up and meet me back out here so I can take you to school!”

I grumbled as he pushed me in the bathroom. He didn’t have to be rude and all diva like. Sighing I quickly got ready for my shower before the other members woke up. They would bother me all through my shower if I didn’t hurry and one might even get the courage to barge in like a jerk.

After getting dressed in some jeans and SuJu shirt, I went downstairs to be stopped by Ryeowook.

“Have you eaten?” He asked giving me an onceover.

“No, but I don’t have much time so I’ll have fruit for breakfast this morning.”

Wookie handed me a banana before kissing my forehead, “Have fun at school, study hard!”

“Bye Wookie!” I yelled as I ran outside to Heechul’s honking car. “You’re impatient.” I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

“You have class.” His explanation I guess.

--

 “Sunmi! That guy is staring at you!” I nudged my friend, Minji, to keep her quiet. Nonetheless I looked in the direction that she was pointing, not so discreetly.

“I know him.”  I mumbled. “Maybe that’s why he thought I looked so familiar.”

“Who is he?”

“Dawook, I met him on the bus yesterday.”

“That guy’s the reason you and Eunhyuk oppa aren’t talking?” She shrugged, “He’s pretty cute.”

“Aish, is that all that goes through your thick skull?”

“No, you should still get to know him.”

“No thanks.”

“Why not?” Minji pouted.

“Why should I?”

“Listen, obviously he has some interest in you. See if he’s worth your interest. Then we could double date sometime and I can give you my stamp of approval if he deserves it.”

I rolled my eyes. Of course it goes back to her and her boyfriend of two years now, Hyunki. Then again, whenever they went out and I was invited, I was always the third wheel unless our friend, Jisu,tagged along but she rarely did, opting to not witness all the “mushy couple stuff”.

I turned to tell Minji that I would talk to Dawook but she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter