Chapter 15

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter ahead; Enjoy! :)

 

As I came down the stairs, I stared at the ground.

 

“Sit down.” Leeteuk basically growled in my direction. I sat down on the closest chair and hugged myself. Guessing from the fidgeting beside me, I assumed it was Dawook. “So you’re the famous Dawook that has our little sister all types of idiotic things, huh?”

 

I tried to sink further in the chair as Leeteuk stood and came towards us. Dawook looked like he tried to do the same thing. “Cat got your tongue?” Shindong asked beside me and I didn’t know what to do to help him out. There was nothing I could say, I especially had no leverage at all after my little incident.

 

“She snuck around to see you, lied, got kicked out of class with you, answered the door half .” Eunhyuk spat the last part. How the hell did they know about the class?

 

“Listen guys, don’t you think this is bit too far?” I asked finally looking up and instantly stared back at the ground once I made eye contact with Leeteuk. “It was an accident.” I whispered.

 

“An accident?! You don’t know who could have been at the door!” I cringed at Kyuhyun’s yelling. I guess everyone was going to get their word in at this little meeting.

 

“I shouldn’t have rang the doorbell so ridiculously.” Dawook spoke up coming to my aid. Kangin laughed a dry laugh before he grabbed him by the front of his shirt, “If you wanna take the full blame, you can fully get your beat-“

 

“Kangin oppa, cut it out!” I jumped up and tried to loosen his grip to no avail. Dawook plopped back down on the couch when he finally released his shirt. “Look, today probably wasn’t the best day for you guys to meet, there were a few mistakes and we’re sorry alright?”

 

“No it is not alright.” Leeteuk finally spoke up again. “Did you forget who your family is? You can’t just open the door without thinking Sunmi! What if it was an anti-fan or a reporter? How do you know no one saw you? Especially since they don’t know who he is!” He yelled pointing a finger at Dawook.

 

“Teuk, I…” I took a pause as everyone stared at me, “Everyone, I was wrong to answer the door like that. I didn’t think it through, which isn’t an excuse, but that is what happened. Hopefully, no one did see me. Now, Dawook came here to meet you guys like it was requested.”

 

There was silence for a few minutes before Donghae spoke up, “She’s right. Was it stupid? Yes. But the kid did come here to meet us, he can’t help the incident this morning… except for ringing the doorbell the way he did.”

 

“And I’m sorry for that everyone. It was really unnecessary for me to do that.” Dawook stood to bow to them all.

Leeteuk sighed and rubbed his face. “Alright, alright.” He put his hand out for Dawook to shake, “I’m Leeteuk, the eldest brother and legal guardian.” Each of the guys went around and introduced themselves in order. “Now tell us about you.”

 

Dawook nodded before clearing his throat, “My name is Yoon Dawook and I’m 19 years old. I am a Fine Arts major, and hope to work in the film industry.”

 

“Family members? Hobbies? Ever been in trouble?”

 

“Only child. I spend time exploring and taking pictures of scenery I find fascinating. I also play sports in my free time if I’m not working. And no sir, no trouble. My father would kill me.”

 

“So, any other questions? That are reasonable?” I added glaring at Eunhyuk and Kangin.

 

“No questions, for now, just a request.” Eunhyuk ignored my glare and smirked at me.

 

“What?”

 

“Go to your room, this is more of a male thing.” I shook my head. “You have to.”

 

“No, I do not.”

 

“Sunmi, go to your room, hmm? We’ll call you back down when we’re done here.”

 

I frowned as I backed towards the stairs and ascended slowly. They all watched until I closed my door with me in the room.  I pressed my ear against the door and couldn’t hear anything. What could be going on down there?

After awhile,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter