Chapter 23

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The media didn’t care as much about Super Junior’s sister dating, much to everyone’s relief, as everyone thought they would. It made headlines as a push to find out if any other Super Junior members were dating but when nothing came of it, it died off within 2 months, replaced by another dating scandal.

 

Dawook and Sunmi were having a great time together, Dawook proving to be a complete gentleman.

 

The brothers were all gathered in the living room with a few labelmates from SNSD while Sunmi was out with her boyfriend.

 

“I honestly didn’t think he would be this okay of a kid.” Kangin pouted as he sipped his drink. “Like he’s too good.”

 

“Which is why I’m a bit cautious, but I like him alright.” Eunhyuk agreed. “I also was rooting for them to break up. They’re getting too close, in my opinion.”

 

“They’re dating, what do you expect?” Sunny piped in. “From what I can see, he’s the perfect boyfriend. Especially compared to that kid before. I also think they’re really cute together. Let them be and have fun.”

 

“That’s what I’m worried about. The fun.” Eunhyuk stated before the brothers all visibly shuddered.

 

“You don’t think…” Siwon started before Leeteuk cut him off.

 

“No. No way, she would tell us.”

 

Sunny laughed out loud. “You think she would tell you about what she does privately with her boyfriend? The boys who can’t even handle her being in a room with her best guy friend? Boys, calm down. I’m sure if any one, she would tell one of us girls and we would look out for her.”

 

“No. No. She’s not having . She’s too young. I would kill him!” Shindong said standing up and shaking his head. That earned him an eyeroll from the girls sitting around.

 

“You don’t think women get urges too, Shindong? We’re all human.” Taeyeon said smirking at him. “You men are terrible. What are you going to do? Say ‘Sunmi, if I find out you’re having , we’re locking you up’? Have any of you even had the talk with her?” When no one said anything, the women looked around the room shocked.

 

“No one?! You could have even asked one of us to do it!” Tiffany exclaimed in disbelief. “Did you think she never was going to have questions or want to??”

 

“I-I-We…she never mentioned anything like it so I figured she was fine…or knew enough..”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “I’ll text her and tell her to come to us for any questions since she has idiots for brothers.”

 

“Don’t encourage her!” Donghae yelled, “Why are all of you so interested in her life? It doesn’t e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter