Don't hesitate to call us Oppa, okay? :)

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 

Who are you? You asked because your vision were blur. You rub your eyes to see better.

“It’s me , don’t worry~..”

You: O-onew oppa?

Onew: yeap, who else?

You: maybe other person. Oppa, what are you doing here?? Aren’t you busy?

Onew: are you expecting someone? I want to see how my dongsaeng is doing since I don’t sleep at home last night.

You: aniyo.. I’m not expecting anyone. I’m just surprised. Wae? are you worried?

Onew: what oppa who doesn’t get worry? Of course I’m worried. You’re going to your salon after all of you done shooting for ceci right?

You: Nae! I’m so excited since we’ll be transforming into a new person and after that we’ll go to a photo shoot studio for our teaser jacket photo.

Onew: okay then, I have to get going now. Bye hyeonji-ah!! * I want to buy chicken for you guys* onew said inside him.

You: Anyeong oppa~

I said gleefully and kissed his cheek. He then kissed back.

We all have done our photo shoot and it was already 11.44 am and we went straight to our salon with sistar because they want to see us transformed. We arrived at our salon and sit on one of the chair.

The CEO were also there and he instructed the hair stylists to cut like this ,like that and dye her hair this colour and that. So we just seat quietly and the hair stylists start their magic on transforming us while we were only reading magazine and playing games with our own touched-screen phone.

Manager: Kids, are you hungr-

Before our manager ended her words someone came in and brought a full KFC chicken bucket at his hand, it was none other than Onew oppa with the SHINee member except minho.

Onew: Hyeonji-ah~ I bought chicken for  you, minji, Sistar and girlfriend! ^^

You,minji, sistar and girlfriend: Gamsahamnida!

Onew was giving each of us our food and we eat it happily until we’re full. “Miss Hyeonji, let’s wash your hair now” one of the hair stylists say. “I’m coming” you said. You were kind of excited to see your new hair since the CEO instructed the stylist to dye your hair but when you look at the mixture the stylist made, you wasn’t sure what colour it was.

After it is washed, you went to your seat with the help of Onew because you close your eye since you want to see your hair until it completely transformed. You were starting to doze off as the stylist were still doing her/his magic on your hairdo.

The stylist shook you up but you refuse to open your eye. “I’ll put on make-up on you since you’re having a teaser photo-shooting upnext” the stylist said. I just nodded in agreement. The other Girlfriend member has finished their hair transform and now they have to put make-up on their face. After we were finished being dolled up we were asked to open our eyes bye our CEO and manager.

We open our eyes slowly and when we look at the mirror, all we could do were gasped. “ My h-h-hair… It’s b-b-b-blonde and straight!! I Love it!!” You said out loud. Minji has a dark brownish dyed hair while Dooli unnie has a red dyed one. 3 of us dyed our hair while 3 others didn’t. Shinee member minus minho and sistar were staring at us. “ woooaaah, all of you look so pretty!!” Shinee said.

“They’re so cute too!!” sistar said. “Gamsahamnida” Girlfriend(including hyeonji and minji) said shyly yet in unison.

We give thanks to the stylist and greeted sistar and shinee since they had to go to their own schedule and went out the salon to go to our next schedule which is photo shoot for our teaser jacket photo. We arrived at our destination and went straightly to the dressing room. Our concept for our debut was something cute.

All of us couldn’t stop looking at our self in the mirror. I sat down on the chair and start doing aegyo while looking at the mirror. I’ve gained more cuteness than before.

It was an individual picture taking first so we wait for our turn. I have to shoot with a cute little puppy which is so expensive, with a bubble gum, with bicycle prop and other cute stuffs. Boyfriend came when we were about to start the photo shoot. “ Ugh,, how embarrassing!!” you screamed in your head. Girlfriend think so too.

“ Hyeonji, it’s your turn now and chew some gum.” I do as what I was told. I blow the gum for the last picture and popped! The edge of my mouth were covered with gum and I have to clean it since I have to more shoot. I have to hold an expensive little puppy. “I’m worried that I’ll hurt it!! Huhu T.T” you spoke clearly and worry. The puppy kept on at your face if it was near your face.

After that, I have to shoot a few more photo with other props. After a while, It was minji’s turn to shoot and she was the last one to shoot too. After that we were having a group photo shoot for our album jacket. After the shoot, we went back to the dressing room and changed, wiped off our make-up, and put on a light make up. You were still putting your light make up on, so the other girlfriend including minji waited for me at the lounge.

When you were about to go out, kwangmin went inside the room.

You: YAAHH!! You scared me!

Kwangmin: ehehehe mianhae hyeonji-ah~ ummm.. hyeonji-ssi… what school do you and minji attending to?

You: D***** girl high school, wae? but we’re going to move to other school since the CEO told us to do so.

Kwangmin: oh, really? What school are you moving to?

You: It’s something seoul art school or else, why?

Kwangmin: that’s the same school I’m in!!

You: really!? Ummm.. kwangmin-ah~ I better get going now. I want to see the other girlfriend at the lounge.

Kwangmin: yeap,arasso. I want to see my hyung in the lounge too. Let’s go there together. By the way I know that minji, minjoo and you are younger than me and youngmin hyung and so does minwoo, so don’t hesitate to call us oppa okay? JJ

You: Arasso, k-kwangmin o-o-op-pa.

We were walking to the lounge together and I seat with girlfriend and waited for our manager to come.The manager informed our next schedule for tomorrow. It was MV teaser shooting and MV-shooting. So all of us except boyfriend heads off to the company building and went to the rehearsal room for practice.

We also practiced our facial expression. Boyfriend came to the company since they wanted to have practice too. “you are my shy shy shy boy” the song played when boyfriend open the door. They saw us practicing really hard to get the steps perfect. We soon finished our rehearsal and we were applauded by our CEO, manager, choreographer and boyfriend.

“ Alright, you girls can go home now.” The CEO said. “Sugohagesseumnida!(good job everyone)” we said to each other and have a group hugged. “ a few more days and we will debut!!” Leader Dooli unnie said. “Yeah and it is on our birthday too” minji and I said to each other secretly. We all went to our home. Minji and I went to our own bed. As usual, I take a shower and changed into my pyjama and sleep on the bed.

I woke up the next morning when suddenly I saw a KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!