Together!? In the same Dorm!?

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 He just nodded his head shyly and hung his head down. But then, your lips formed a smile because that person is someone you like which is youngmin.

“would you be my girlfriend, please?” he proposed to you again but suddenly girlfriend and boyfriend came out from nowhere and started to demanding you to say yes.

Girlfriend&Boyfriend: SAY YES!! *they whispered*

“Nae!” you said smiling. Youngmin felt relieve when you didn’t reject him. He stood up from kneeling and hug you tightly until you were suffocating.

You: op-pa, I… can-‘t… brea-the…

He let go of you and you tried to catch some air.

Youngmin: mianhae hyeonji-ah~ I’m just too happy! ^^

 He looked at you worried since you were suffocating from his strong hug. You gave him reassuring smile and hug him back. You let go of him and smiled at him. All of you went to the secret auditorium and went inside.

You and youngmin sit with your own group separately. He would steal a glance of you from apart. Since girlfriend and boyfriend are now dating each other, all of you decided to spend time with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Youngmin sits beside you. It was really an awkward silence and youngmin broke it first.

Youngmin: umm.. Hyeonji-ah~

You: nae~…

Youngmin: nothing… ^^ hehehe I just wanted to hear your cute voice ^^

You: oh~ ^^

Youngmin: I thought you wouldn’t want to be my girlfriend earlier.

You: why would you thought like that?

Youngmin: I thought you like kwangmin.

You: no, I don’t like kwangmin. I do like kwangmin but only as my friend ^^

Youngmin: really? ^^

You: Nae~ ^^

Youngmin: Hyeonji-ah~ ^^

You: nae?

Youngmin: I love you ^^

You: I love you too.

After several hours…

After school has ended you decided to head to your dorm. You arrived at the building and went in the elevator with Boyfriend since you’ve arrived at the same time.

You went to your own door and opened it. But all of you were shocked when you saw your dorm was full with boxes. All of you went in and checked one of the box. “oh! It’s a boys clothes!” minjoo spoke out.

Meanwhile when boyfriend enters their dorm and their room, they were shocked to see all of their clothes are gone. But suddenly their manager asked them to be at our dorm.

They pressed the door bell and dooli opened the door. Dooli asked them to go in , so they did. Our manager asked us to sit down.

Boyfriend’s & Girlfriend’s manager: From now on, you’ll be living in the same dorm together?

All of us: MWOH!!?? Together!? In the same Dorm!?

Boyfriend’s manager: yes in the same dorm together.  The CEO wants you to live together. So, I decided to pick girlfriend’s dorm since it is really spacious.

Girlfriend’s manager: nae~ and since we have lots of empty rooms.

Boyfriend’s manager: So, us managers will be sleeping in room with a tag number 1. The leaders will be sharing a room together in room 2, since hyunseong and hyunmi are the lead vocalists, they will be sharing a room in room 3, Jeongmin and Joohyun in room 4, the older twins will be in room 5. The younger twins in room 6 and the maknaes in room 7.

“oh no! I’m going to share my room together with youngmin.” You screamed panickly in your head. You turn around to look at youngmin, he was smiling brightly at you.

Girlfriend’s manager: Okay girls, we already moved your bed on your own room  but boyfriend’s bed is still in their dorm. we’ll move them here by the next few days until all of their things has been organized in their own room and girls, your things have been organized earlier by us.

Youngmin and the other started carrying their things to their shared bedroom. You look pitifully at youngmin  since he his having a hard time carrying his stuff and went to him.

You: ummm… oppa~… do you need help?

Youngmin: nae~ can you help me carry this big teddy bear?

You: arasso..

Youngmin: thank you baby! ^^ hehehe

You almost bit your tongue when he called you baby. He ruffled your hair and went to your room. You helped him organizing his things and put his clothes in the closet.

Soon it was night time, the managers, the leaders, hyunseong and hyunmi and joohyun and jeongmin were going out to buy some groceries while minjoo, minwoo, kwangmin, minji, you and youngmin stayed at the dorm.

You and the rest were taking a rest in the living room but you didn’t see youngmin. So, you went to your shared bedroom with him to see if he is in the room but he’s not. Then you decided to get a shower. When you were about to open the door, but then youngmin stepped out and he was only a few inches away from you.

You could see his hair was wet and he was topless too. You covered your eyes quickly with your hands and move aside and went in the bathroom.

“this is going to be chaotic!!” you screamed in your head and took a shower and wore your underclothes which is underwear, short pant, bra and a short length singlet wear that you brought earlier but you forgot to bring your shirts and your hoodie.

You walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body and peeked through your door. “thank god it’s empty” you said to yourself feeling relieved but you didn’t notice that youngmin was still in there and youngmin didn’t notice you were in there too. Since you already wore some of your clothes you decided to unwrapped yourself from your towel that you used earlier.

You open your closet and took out your shirt and a cute hoodie. You turned around to put your shirt on when you saw youngmin has just done putting all of his clothes on. You were shocked to see him still in there and so does youngmin. You quickly hid under your blanket and youngmin hurriedly went outside the room.

Your heart and youngmin’s heart were beating wildly.

“this is going to be really a chaos!!” you screamed in your head.

“this is going to be fun!!” youngmin said to himself, smiling brightly.