Arriving at South Korea, Seoul ^^

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

[Flashback] " I was so shocked that I'm out of words".

 They knew I was shocked just by looking at the expression I made. Then lots of thought have been circling around in my mind, it gaves me such headache and frustration but suddenly I started to speak up "Omma~ Appa~ can I ask you something?". Both of them just nodded and I started to speak again " Am I being abandoned by my biological family?" I asked in frustration and anger. Your foster mom answers " Aniyo, you are not being abandoned" I started to smile in relieve " we're the one who wants to adopt you since, well as you know you only have oppas and not a single sister nor lil' sister. We just want to feel what its like to have a daughter". Your foster dad started to speak up : " and now your biological mom need you back, she misses you alot. Almost everynight she called us to confirm the date when you were going to be sent to Seoul.

I was so relieved to hear that I'm not being abandoned by my biological parents. Then I started to ask them "Omma~ Appa~ you said that I'm going to leave here tomorrow but at what time do I leave? I asked in curiousity. Both of them said " at 9.30 am!" You: " MWOH~!! I'd better start packing now! " Then the two of my foster family oppas said they wanted to help me but I don't let them. " Thanks oppas but I can handle it myself ^^ " A few hours later, it was already 11.45 pm and I just done packing my stuff and I was getting really tired. But before I go to sleep, I was hoping that I could fit in my real family comfortably ^^ Then I dozed off.

The next morning, I was supposed to wake up at 7.00 am but I ended up waking at 8.00 am. *RIING,RIING,RIING!* The clock alarmed and I smashed the OFF buttons until it fell down to the floor. I started to open my eyes slowly and put on my glasses since my eyes is still sleepy -,-' I checked my phone to see if I've got any message but when I saw the time I shockingly screamed as if I saw a rat or what. "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!! I'VE OVERSLEPT FOR AN HOUR!! >.<" " Then I straightly go to the bathroom and wash myself and put on some clothes. I wear a bigger size clothes so that my body S-Line is not seen. I like to hide my body ^^ (You're body is like Hara ^^) I called for my oppas to help me take my luggage to the car while I was putting a light make-up on my faces. "I don't want people to see my bare face, I know it's ugly, but why does my oppas says I look alot cuter without make up?" I thought while I was looking at the mirror. Your foster mom : " Hyeonji-ah~ Hurry up! We have to get there in half an hour by now! " You: "Nae~ Omma~! ^^". Finally I've arrived just in time before my flight fly off. I give each of them hugs and kisses and started to run into the plane and look for my seats. It was really awkward to fly off by yourself. A stewardess came by and asked if I needed anything since the flight is for 4 hours. You: " Well, I am kind of hungry ^^ " Stewardess: " Any special menu request? ^^ " You: OOH~! I would like a Lasagna and a seafood fettucini(*craving for them*) and I would also want some cokes, oh and thank you! ^^ " Stewardess:" WOW! I think you're the first young passenger to say thank you to us. " You: I felt weird if I don't say thanks to people who helped me ^^ " Then she just smiled at me and walked off to get my order. My order came and I said thanks to her again. I finished all of my foods and started to doze off. Later, the stewardess came and woke me up. " Miss, you have arrived at South Korea's Incheon Airport" . I got shocked and started to open the bunk but suddenly the stewardess stopped me " Miss, don't worry there's your luggage ^^ " Thank you so much for waking me up and everything ^^ I really feel grateful ^^ " Then I ran out of the plane with my luggage and started to search someone that is going to get me and send me home. I searched and searched finally I found a paper written " MISS LEE HYEONJI^^ " so I walked closer to him and ask if that paper was meant to be me. The guy said " Nae~ it's for you, Anyeonghasaeyo~ I'm your driver and I'll be sending you home. Let me take your luggage Miss. " I let him took my luggage because it was so heavy and we straightly went to the parking lot and then to my home.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Just done typing for the 2nd chapter since one of my subscriber wants the next chapter ^^

I already gained 3 subscriber though ^^ Preview for my next chapter :

*But when I've arrived at my new home, someone shouted at me "UNNIE~~!!! . BOGOSHIPEOYO~!" but when I turn around to that person, It was as if I'm looking at the mirror :O* that's all for the preview ^^ I'll update the 3rd chapter soon ^^ That picture above is from Seoul ^^

Hope you'd enjoyed it. Please subscribe and I warmly welcomed comments ^^ For silent readers you are warmly welcomed to comments and subscribe ^^