MWOH~!? I HAVE A TWINS? >.

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

Few hours later, I've arrived at my new home. Since my biological parents works as Co-CEO and CEO in a fashion company, the house was so big. I walked to the doorway to enter the house but suddenly I heard a girl shouting " UNNIE~~!! BOGOSHIPEOYO~~!! " I quickly turned to my back to face the girl. When I turned around to that girl, it was as if I was looking in the mirror O.o

We both gasped when we look each other. I was gasping mysteriously while she was gasping in excitement. " Anyeonghasaeyo~ Lee Minji Imnida~! ^^ and I am your younger twins ^^ and I was like " MWOH~~!? I have A twins? >.<" " Minji just nodded and smiled widely, " Let's go inside the house, I think our parents is waiting for us ^^ " She hold my hand and dragged me inside the house to the living room. As soon as we arrived to the living room, I saw my biological parents. I claimed that they still look young like they're in their 20's. " Oh, I see that you've already meet your twins Minji, am I right Hyeonji? ^^ My biological parents said. "N-N-N Nae~ I think so. " I said stuttering to my biological parents. Your Mom: " Minji-ah~, why don't you lead your twin unnie to her room and help her unpack, arasso? " Minji: "Nae~ Omma~ ^^ " We both smiled to our parents and Minji dragged me to my room. 

" WOW~~!! Minji-ah~ is this really my room? or am I just dreaming? " " Nae unnie~ it is your room " My face was full with smiles while my eyes were wide open looking around the room. " Unnie, I'll help you unpack your stuff" "Thanks for helping unnie Minji-ah " as we talked and shared our secrets and all the girl's talk, we became more closer to each other comfortably, well some people says that twins can't be separated or they'll be as half but not as one. Our biological parents peeked at my room and saw I was having fun with Minji. " I'm glad that Hyeonji is comfortable here" Mom's thought. After we've done unpacking my stuff, our mom called us " Hyeonji-ah~ Minji-ah~ get down to the living room and call your big brother, big sister and get your little brother along too, arasso? Me and Minji : Nae~ omma~! we both shouted and started to giggled. " Minji-ah~ I didn't know who's my big brother, sister and lil'brother, who are they? " Unnie, you'll see soon them ^^ "

________________________________________________________________________

So guys, how was the third chapter? ^^ who do you think that should be their big brother, sister and lil' brother? should I set up a poll of my choice? ^^ so the picture is Hyeonji's new house ^^

Please subscribe and I need lots and lots of comments to know how well my story is ^^.  for silent readers do comment if you like my story ^^ Thanks alot ^^ Love ya! <3