First Kiss!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 You went out of the room feeling embarrassed and sat between minji and minjoo on the sofa in the living room  with youngmin, kwangmin and minwoo. All of you were watching a movie in the living room while waiting for your managers, leaders, hyunmi, hyunseong, joohyun and jeongmin to come back from groceries shopping.

All of you were concentrate when you watch the movie but suddenly all of you heard a rumbling sound.

Minji: unnie, what was that sound?

You: I don’t know.

Minwoo: that was my stomach. *He said, embarrassed*

Kwangmin: I’m hungry~ T.T

Minwoo: me too.

Youngmin: me three..

Minwoo: do you have any instant noodles?

Minjoo: if you boys wants to eat then you will not be able to taste our foods that we will make later.

Minwoo: Do you girls mean you are going to cook for us?

Minji: Nae! And you will be helping us too.

As the conversations ended, the groceries team arrived at the dorm. all of you helped on assorting the groceries in the cupboards, refrigerator and so on. Then it’s time for you, minji, and minjoo to cook for the others and youngmin, kwangmin, and minwoo help you guys cooking.

You put on your new cute apron which was bought earlier by your managers, leaders, hyunmi, hyunseong, joohyun and jeongmin and tie it. It was an apron for couples. Youngmin put on his apron which is the same color and pattern like yours and tie it but he was having a hard time tying it so you decided to help him.

after the three maknaes got ready, you guys start to cook. Youngmin helped you cutting the vegetables, kwangmin helped minji frying the meat and sausages. Minwoo helped minjoo setting up the tables.

When you were cutting the vegetables, you were feeling peaceful since you weren’t bothered by anyone. Suddenly youngmin “-kissing” with your . You were startled and you accidentally cut your finger. The wound wasn’t deep but blood came out.
 

“Ow! That hurts!” you said. “ Oh!, its bleeding!” you continued. “here, let me help you” youngmin said, worried. He then hold you wounded finger, stuck it out and put it inside his mouth.

You were again startled at his action but you liked it. “Hyeonji-ah, how come your blood is so sweet like candy?” he responded, jokingly. He gave you his cute smile, then you pinched his cheeks.

He gave bandaged to your wounded finger and started helping you again. After all of you were done cooking, you put all the dishes on the table and gestured the elderly to sit at the table and eat.

All of us eat without saying a word. After eating the dinner together our managers gestured us to have a rest in the living room and that they will be washing the dishes for the night. All of you were watching the television boredly and it was getting late too. The managers asked all of you to went in your rooms and go to sleep eventhough you have a public school holiday tomorrow.

You were going to the bathroom to brush your teeth, after that you went in your room. You saw youngmin was preparing his bed since he’ll be sleeping on the floor. You prepared yourself in bed without saying a word to youngmin but then youngmin talked to you first.

Youngmin: “hyeonji-ah~ is something wrong?

You: “no, nothings wrong.”

You decided to sat up to gain youngmin’s trust. He was staring at you blankly for a while. You waved at him and snapped out of it.

You: “ I’m going to sleep now.”

Youngmin: “what? You’re going to sleep already?

You: “nae, eventhough I’m not yet sleepy”

Youngmin: “ oh, Aren’t you going to give me a good night kiss?

You: “MWO?!”

Youngmin: “hehe.. I was just joking. Here lay down.”

He placed the blanket on you and sang a lullaby to you until you sleep. He put your fringe to the side since its blocking your eyes. “Wow, she looks like an angel” he said to himself but then your lips formed a smile.

Then youngmin decided to sleep as well. Youngmin were having a hard time sleeping, so he get a laptop placed it on his bed and surf something on youtube. He was watching your group’s MV.

You were sleeping soundlessly but then you kind of revealed your sleeping habit at youngmin. “youngmin-ah~ please don’t ever leave me” you sleep-talked. “oh, hyeonji’s sleeping habit must be sleep talking” he said. Youngmin were grinning widely and whispered in your ears. “Don’t worry, I won’t ever leave you hyeonji” he whispered and kissed your cheeks and he decided to sleep.

You were moving around your bed and fell to the right side of your bed which is youngmin’s side. You fell on top of youngmin and accidentally kissed him at his lips. Youngmin were startled and so were you. you get up from him and face-palmed yourself since you were blushing madly while youngmin were smiling to himself.

“Oh no! my first kiss!” you screamed in your head and slapped your forehead.

Youngmin: “ what’s wrong?”

You: “uhh… nothing. I’m so sorry. I was having a nightm-“

You were cut off by youngmin since he pressed his lips against yours. You were surprised by his sudden action and just let it be. You both have been kissing for a while then you were the first one to pulled away from it. You hid your blushing face away from youngmin so that he couldn’t see but he noticed it.

He just smiled at you while you hung your head down low since you’re shy. He puts his hands on both of your shoulder. Then youngmin spoke up.

Youngmin: “I don’t really mind if my first kiss was taken by you as long as it is you and not anyone else.”

He said smiling. “oh! So I was his first kisser?!” you screamed in your head in happiness.

You: “I don’t mind too because you stole my first kiss too”.

You said shyly. Then you both went to bed.