Meeting My Biological Brother, Sister and Lil'Brother ^^

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

Flashback: "Minji-ah~ I don't know who's my Big brother, sister and Lil' brother, who are they? " "Unnie, you'll see them soon " ^^

 

So we walked to one of the doors on the 3rd floor to get our oppa. As soon as we arrived Minji peeked at his door and says " Oppa, omma wants to see us at the living room ^^ " As I just wanted to peek at his door too, Minji drag me to my unnie's room just a few doors away from our oppa's room. " Unnie, omma wants to see us at the living room ^^ " She said while knocking her door. Then we walked to our dongsaeng's room on the second floor just beside my room ^^. "Unnie, I'll go inside our dongsaeng's room and can unnie stay outside just a second, arasso? " arasso Minji-ah~ Just hurry up ^^ " I said with a smile on my face. Yeah, I didn't even get to see their faces but we'll meet at the living room ^^

" Hyeonji unnie, let's go to the living room together ^^ " "Nae~ ^^" we smiled to each other and went to the living room holding each other hands. As we arrived there, I saw my parents who were smiling at me and another 3 people sitting side by side backing at us. " Maybe they're my siblings " I thought. So, I was kind of nervous because maybe they don't want to accept me into the family and some other negative thoughts. It upsets me because I'm thinking negatively. Minji and I bowed to our parents before we went to sit. My mother start the conversation " Hyeonji-ah~ it seems like you've grown closer to your twins, aren't you? " " Nae omma~ " I said with a big smile. Then my father started to say something too " So hyeonji-ah~ have you meet up with your oppa, unnie and your dongsaeng personally? " "Aniyo appa but I only meet my twins dongsaeng personally earlier this noon " I said while giggling softly with Minji. " Kids, you should introduce yourself now " my mother said to the three of my siblings. " Anyeonghasaeyo, SHINee leader and chicken maniac Onew imnida " Our oppa said while smiling at me. " Anyeonghasaeyo SISTAR leader Hyorin imnida " she said giving a wide smile. " Anyeonghasaeyo, Yoogeun imnida " Our dongsaeng said and run to me just to give me a hug. I smiled at his cuteness " OH~ So cute~~ " I said while hugging him back. I was kinda shocked at first at the fact my oppa and unnie was a singer-dancer and also a leader on their own perspective groupband. I never thought I would meet my favourite idol close-up.

After meeting them personally, all of us heads off to the dining room to eat our dinner. We all washed our hands first and seat at the chair and start to eat. Onew oppa start the dinner conversation first " So, Hyeonji who is your Bias in SHINee ? " he said while holding a chicken drumstick at his right hand. " My bias in SHINee group? Onew oppa! " I answered confidently. " Why do you chose me? Is it because you now know that I'm your siblings now and you were scared that I would get dissappointed at the fact that I'm not chosen? " Onew said seriously-looking to me. " Aniyo oppa~ I liked you before I even know you're my sibling, it's because oppa is so funny when I watch you on some variety shows. " I smiled while giving Onew oppa my answer. Then Onew oppa smiled and eats his chicken. " Hyeonji-ah~ are you on any other singing company or management? Hyorin unnie asked. " Aniyo, I haven't think about it. " She then said " maybe you should try out an audition at Unnie and Minji dongsaeng company ^^ " She said smiling. " Umm~ I'll think about it unnie " I said then gulping as I was drinking my water. I had such an amazing today eventhough I haven't went out to see the whole Seoul ^^. I was getting ready for bed when suddenly I heard a three-times knock at my door. I opened it and saw Minji and Yoogeun holding his teddy bear. " OH~ you suprised me ^^ come in " I said to the both of them. " Noona, can we sleep in your room tonight? " Yoogeun said giving me an aegyo. "Aigooo~ kiyeopta, of course both of you can sleep in my room. I said while pinching softly at Yoogeun's face. Then I heard another knock on my door. It was Onew oppa and Hyorin unnie standing outside of my door. " Hyeonji-ah~, can we sleep together tonight? We wanted to grow more closer to you in the first moment you get here. ^^ " Onew oppa said while hyorin unnie gave me a soft smile. " Of course both of you can ^^ " I said smiling widely. So we all get dressed into our pyjamas. As I was holding Yoogeun to get him to sleep, Onew oppa, Hyorin unnie , Minji and I were chatting on the whole entire night. It was getting late and all of us already yawned and decided to go to sleep while I think of the recommandation that Hyorin unnie talked to me earlier. And as my final decision, I'll give it a try. " If I don't get that audition now, I can always try another time " I said to myself.

So then all of us went to sleep and when I was about to close my eyes, I heard a snore and decided to see whose snoring. Yoogeun and Onew oppa was snoring, and it was incredibly cute! ^^ I giggled silently and closed my eyes.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

So guys, how was the 4th chapter? yeah, I've decided Our oppa , unnie and dongsaeng is Onew, Hyorin and Yoogeun. Here's a picture of yoogeun sleeping ^^

Please subscribe and I need lots of comments :( Comments are in need :)

I hope you'd enjoy it. ^^ To Be Continued.....