Wahh! She’s in the same classes as ours!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 “I’m Miss Kim and I’m your new homeroom teacher. Can you introduce yourself to your new classmates?” Miss Kim said smiling softly.

“Wahh! They’re in the same classes as ours” kwangmin, youngmin and minwoo screamed in their head.

“Yay! Hyeonji unnie and minji unnie is in the same classes with me!” Minjoo screamed in her head.

You: Annyeonghasaeyo~ Lee Hyeonji imnida. I’m the eldest of the twins. *you said softly, shy*

Minji: Annyeonghasaeyo~ Lee Minji imnida. I’m the youngest of the twins. *she said cheerfully*

But then both of you noticed that you were in the same class with youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo and minjoo. You and minji were smiling secretly without your new classmates noticing it.

You were asked to sit at the empty table beside youngmin while minji sit beside kwangmin. Minjoo sits beside minwoo. After your class ended, you checked your schedule without noticing that youngmin were staring at you.

Minji, kwangmin, minjoo and minwoo were approaching yours and youngmin’s table.

Minjoo: hyeonji unnie, minji unnie.. can I check your whole schedule? Maybe you were in the same classes like minwoo, kwangmin, youngmin and I attending to.

Hyeonji: you could look at mine since minji and I have the whole classes the same.

Minjoo: Oh! Unnie you’re in the same classes we attend to, Wahh! We’re lucky!! ^^

Minji: we think so.. ^^

Minwoo: Hyeonji-ah~ I haven’t seen you talk with. youngmin. Why won’t you talk to him?

You: I’m not really sure too. Ummm… minwoo-yah~ minjoo-yah~ why are you acting so sweet to each other? By any chance, are you dating each other? ^^

You noticed youngmin looking down at his desk. “what’s wrong with him?” you said in your head.

Minjoo: uhh.. no~

Minwoo: Not yet.. ^^ hey, aren’t you supposed to call me minwoo oppa?

You: Mianhae~ minwoo oppa~

You said, shy. “I want to be called oppa by hyeonji too!” Youngmin screamed in his head.

Minwoo: that’s more like it. ^^

You: ummm.. hey guys. I’m going to the girl restroom for a while okay?

Minji and Minjoo: Do you want us to accompany you?

You: No.. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry ^^

You walked off to the girl restroom. You were washing your hand and drying it. You went out the restroom and started to walk to the hallway then to your class when suddenly someone blocked your way.

He grabbed your wrist and started dragging you. You were in tears crying out for help. Luckily youngmin heard it and went to the source of your voice.

He saw you were being dragged by a boy and started to pull you from his hand. That boy punched him at the edge of his lips, which caused it to bleed.

Without hesitation youngmin punched him back twice as hard than the boy punched him before. You could see the edge of youngmin’s lips bleed. You heard the bell rings because the first period has ended and suddenly youngmin hold onto your arms.

He pulled you away into a hidden place before the girls could see him and started to follow him since he and the other boyfriend were the school kingkas.

You were laying behind the wall while youngmin was in front of you. You heard a girl says that Girlfriend were officially the first new queenkas of the school.

You can feel youngmin’s breathe at your cheeks. You were still crying silently. It was really an awkward silence but you take courage to speak up and broke the silence.

You: uhh.. youngmin-ah~ anii.. youngmin o-op-pp-pa~ *you whisper sobbing, while stuttering without looking at youngmin’s face because it was really close to you.

“Wahh! She called me oppa! She’s so cute when she’s stuttering!” youngmin screamed excitedly in his head and smiled secretly.

Youngmin: Nae~?

You: is your lips okay?

Youngmin: I think so.. Are you okay?

You nodded.

Youngmin: Did he hurt you anywhere?

You shook your head.

Youngmin: Are you done crying now?

You nodded your head.

Youngmin tried to peek his head out. “I think  they already got into their next classes. Let’s get back to our class” He said in a soothing voice. You just nodded and followed behind him.

Minji saw you enter the class after youngmin and waited until you take your seats.

Minji: Unnie, are you okay? I heard what happen.

You: I’m feeling much better now, don’t worry.

You lay your arms on your desk and buried your face in it. You dozed off for a few minutes but then you woke up. Youngmin was looking at you with a worried face.

You gave him a reassuring smile and noticed his lips, he haven’t wipe it. You take out portable tissues and gave it to youngmin. “Gomawo~~” youngmin thanked you and you just nodded your head.

The bell rings again and it was break time. You, minji and minjoo decided to wait for dooli, hyunmi, joohyun because you wanted to go to the cafeteria together.

Soon, they came and all of you walked to the cafeteria. All of you bought your food and went to a hidden garden that none of the other students knows about except girlfriend.

You finished eating and went back to your class. After lunch until school ends you have free classes only which means you get to do what you want.

You left minji and minjoo at the girl’s restroom and just went to your class. You went inside your class and saw youngmin, kwangmin and minwoo just talking. You went to get your bag and went outside your class without saying anything to them.

You walk towards the empty hall when suddenly you were dragged by three girls with a heavy make-up on their faces. You didn’t shout out for help and just followed them.

They took you to an empty room and throw you to the floor with a loud thud.