why am I feeling nervous when he's here? Do I really like him? ^^

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 

Youngmin put the tissue down after he finishes wiping the last cream on my lips. My cheeks were burning hot, it was blushing madly. Kwangmin turned to face me when he saw Youngmin wiped your lips. Kwangmin switched seats with Minji because he wanted to talk to you.

Kwangmin: Hyeonji-ah~

He whisper in my ears.

You: nae?

Kwangmin: why are your cheek's so pink?

You: I'm not really sure. Why?

Kwangmin: Aniyo, I just thought maybe you like my brother.

You: oh~

Kwangmin switch his seats back with Minji. All of them were chatting until late night. I was so sleepy and started to yawn. Your eyes were closing and without noticing anything you fell into a deep sleep at Youngmin's shoulder. " She has angelic face too" Youngmin thought. He put your bangs to the side to see your sleeping face better. After a while, they were all tired and decided to head home while BoyFriend living at a Luxurious Apartment because they live in a dorm. I woke up because of Minji were tickling me.

Minji: Unnie~ let's go home. I already called the driver. He's waiting outside the building.

We were walking outside the building with our eyes closed. We were greeted and bowed by our driver and we did the same to him too. The driver opened the door and before we went inside the car, we bid farewell to the other GirlFriend's member and BoyFriend. They did the same and waved at us and we waved back at them too. " Sweet dreams Hyeonji-ah~" Youngmin said secretly to himself.

We arrived at our home, and walked out the car. We straigthly went inside the house, opened our shoes, and went to our own bedrooms. I was walking inside my bedroom, straightly laying on my comfy bed, then went into a deep sleep without changing my clothes. I wake up the next morning, with one of my eyes closing. I look at my clothes and noticed that it was the clothes I wore yesterday. " I must have been really tired yesterday.. And I smelled bad too.. I better take a shower " You clearly said to your self while looking at your clothes. You went off your bed and into your bathroom. You took  a deep shower and washed your hair, your face and brush your teeth. You went out the bathroom wearing a towel robe on your body and your hair. You just realised that you to go to the company because you have a song recording. You searched the closet.. You were wearing light-grey skinny, white short t's and a purple hoodies with cute picture printed on it. You dried up your hair and brush it neatly. You went outside your room when suddenly someone blocked your way. It was Yoogeun.

Yoogeun: Noona~ where were you and Minji noona last night? and noona did you wear any make up now.

He ask doing a question mark expression on his face.

You: We were at our company practicing for our debut. No, I'll put on some light make up later after breakfast.

You ruffled his hair and gave him a smile.

Yoogeun: Debut? Noona~ are you going to be a singer? Wae? Your face is even preetier without make up on your face.

You: Nae~ so wish me good luck, arasso? Does that mean I look ugly wearing make up?

Yoogeun: arasso noona~ Hwaiting! ^^ Aniyo noona~ you still look pretty even with and without make up. ^^

He shout putting his hands in the air. I held him and went to the dining room still holding Yoogeun in your hands. "Anyeonghasaeyo~" both of you greeted your parents, Hyorin, Onew and Minji. The greeted back, I put yoogeun on his seats and I sat on my seat after. We ate our breakfast when suddenly Onew oppa and my parents broke the silence.

Parents & Onew: Chukahaeyo~!

they giving a wide smile.

Onew: I heard you pass the audition at Hyorin's company.^^

You: Nae oppa. I was only trying for the audition but I never thought that I would pass it. ^^

Onew: That means all of us got our parents generation huh? ^^ What I mean by that is we all have talents in the family. ^^

You, Hyorin, Minji & Yoogeun: Nae oppa/hyung!

Onew: but Hyeonji-ah~

You: nae oppa?

Onew: are you wearing make up now?

You: aniyo.. wae?

Onew: Yeppeoda~ why is my sisters is all pretty with and without make up? I'm so lucky to be your brother so I can watch it everyday! ^^

Hyorin, You & Minji: Gomawo oppa!

Omma: They must've have taken it from me.

Appa: Nae yeobo^^ they taken it from you.

all of us were blushing when we saw our appa kissed our omma's cheek and we pretended to be disgust by it but we felt happy inside. we continue eating our breakfast. After finish eating I head off to my bedroom to brush my teeth and put light make-up on my face. " I don't want any of GirlFriend and Boyfriend to see me my bare face yet " you speak out. Then you walked down the stairs to the fronthouse door and put on your white sneaker with purple sketches and went inside the car waiting for Minji and Hyorin. They arrived, and went inside the car. We drove off to the company. Minji and I was practicing the song for our debut song and we try to memorize it as well. Soon, we have arrived at the company and went inside the building with our hands wrapped with each other's. We went into the elevator and pressed the second floor button. We stepped outside and went to the rehearsal room. Girlfriend were already there and so does Boyfriend and SISTAR as well.

Donghyun: K.will hyung is not coming for practice because he has a show recording.

he notify us and we just nodded in understanding. You saw youngmin sitting in between kwangmin and minwoo. kwangmin suddenly saw Minji and went to her leaving youngmin with minwoo. Youngmin were looking at you smiling. You were so nervous when you noticed youngmin was looking at you. You were blushing hard and kwangmin noticed it. “ why am I feeling nervous when he’s here? Do I really like him?” you screamed in your head.  " why is she so cute today?" Youngmin screamed in his head. Youngmin suddenly called kwangmin who was talking to Minji.

Youngmin; Kwangmin-ah~! can I talk to you for a sec?

Kwangmin: Nae hyung! just a second. Minji-ah~ I go talk to my hyung for a bit, arasso?

Minji: arasso oppa. ^^

Kwangmin left Minji to talk to his hyung.

Kwangmin: hyung, what is it?

Youngmin: I have a secret for you.. will... you.... keep.... it?

Youngmin said to kwangmin hesitantly.

Kwangmin: nae hyung! pinky promise! ^^

Kwangmin hold out his pinky and intertwined it with youngmin's.

Youngmin: I think I...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments? ^^ sorry if there is typo. ^^