Surprise!!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 

You went back to the company with your trophy and show it to the CEO. He was impressed and we were asked to get changed back to our own clothes.

You and minji were changing while the others were discussing on  preparing your surprise. Both of you were still clueless about this.

As both of you were walking to the lounge, only Dooli unnie was there the other girlfriend member, boyfriend, sistar and shinee were in the rehearsal room.

“Hyeonji-ah.. minji-ah~ our CEO wants to see us in the rehearsal room” she said.

We just nodded cluelessly and went inside. The CEO went inside and gave us girlfriend present since we won first place. It was a door password, door number, address and floor. We were curious about it.

“This is where you’ll be sleeping from now on. It’s your new dorm and it’s the same building and the same floor with boyfriend, sistar and kwill dorms.” He said. All of you bowed many times at him and thanked him.

All of you were excited and decided to move that night too.

All of you went to your own house and started packing while boyfriend were at their dorm preparing a surprise for you and minji with the help of kwill, sistar and shinee. You and minji done packing and decided to meet the other girlfriend member at the company.

You went to the company with your luggage and put it inside your van. All of you went inside the van and drove to your apartment. It was so beautiful and clean too ^^.

All of you went inside the elevator and followed the written paper. You went out and searched your door number and opened it and went inside. It already have furnitures  and other facilities but it was still spacious.

You and minji got the same room together and started to unpack your things. Your manager called both of you to the living room and start to scold you and minji(as the prank) for making mistakes on your performance.

You and minji were letting out tears since both of you don’t know which part you made mistakes.

 But suddenly Dooli dragged both of you to boyfriend’s dorm. The lights were all off. It was all dark as if it’s out. “Surprise!!!” they all screamed and the lights went on. You and minji cried harder because you were really surprised.

Onew: mianhae~ we have to surprise you this way.

You&minji: This is the best day ever!!

All of you started to hangout and have fun until you were sleepy.

Manager: alright girls. Let’s go to our dorm now. You got school tomorrow.

Girlfriend: nae!

All of you went back to your dorm and straightly went to bed since all of you were tired.