busy day!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 

Youngmin: I.. think… I fell in love..

Kwangmin: with Hyeonji right?

Kwangmin said smiling widely at youngmin.

Youngmin: oh :o how did you know?

Kwangmin: hyung! I’m your twins remember? So I know my twins better than anyone else.

Youngmin: arasso, but keep this secret okay?

Kwangmin: Nae hyung!!

Kwangmin walked off to minji again and chat.

Then, the CEO were calling us Girlfriend to follow him to the recording room. In the room, we started practicing our line and I was the last one to record. There the songs for our album were done and we have to do some photoshoots and MV-shooting.

We went back to the rehearsal room, but there’s no Boyfriend and we just remembered that youngmin and minwoo were guested for a show. So, we nodded understanding and starts practicing our dance steps. I followed the dance steps easily since I love dancing and singing as well. Hyunmi unnie were having a hard time following the steps because she was counting it.

You: unnie, don’t count it, just follow the rhythm of the music.

I said comforting her when she is struggling.

Hyunmi: Gomawo hyeonji-ah~

She said smiling weakly.

I decided to teach her and she was getting better and better.

We were practicing until late at night. That night, Boyfriend came to the company just to see how were doing. It was a busy day but we decided to work hard even more in order for our dream to come true.

Our schedule for tomorrow was photo-shooting for vogue girl, ceci, going to the salon for our transformation and our teaser jacket photo.

So we all decided to memorize our steps for that night so that we all can go home early and take rest before our first schedule for tomorrow. Boyfriend were peeking at the door and they saw us diligently working hard. The CEO applauded us for doing the steps all correct and so does the choreographer too. He then ask us to go home and take a rest.

We went home without even noticing Boyfriend were peeking at us. Each of us Girlfriend greeted each other before going into our own ride. We went in our own ride and went back home. ‘’they must’ve been really tired” the Boyfriend thought. As soon as me and Minji arrived we were greeted with a hug by yoogeun and hyorin unnie.

You: unnie.. where’s onew oppa?

Hyorin: he’s staying at his dorm with the other SHINee members.

You: waahh! Unnie do you live in a dorm too?

Hyorin: nae, waeyo?

You: how does it feel like living with the other sistar member?

Hyorin: It’s a lot of fun and our friendship getting stronger every time we spent sometime together.

You: woooaaahh! I want to live in a dorm too then!

Minji: me too!

Hyorin: if you work hard and maybe you will also get a dorm just like Boyfriend and me.

Nae unnie! Minji and I said in unison. We went to our own bedroom. I put my things down and went inside the bathroom to have a shower. I went out the bathroom and put on my pyjama and take a small towel robe for hair. After I dried my hair, I heard a knock. I opened the door and it was minji. “unnie, can we sleep together tonight?” she asked. “come on in J” I said while smiling softly. She want to sleep in my room because she just want to talk to me for the night.

She was saying that she is really nervous for tomorrow’s schedule and I do too feel nervous. So we tried calming ourself down and started to doze off. We woke up at the dawn and it was 3 am in the morning. Minji decided to sleep back while I decided to check the time of our schedule. “hmm.. what time does our schedule starts?” I spoke out softly so that it won’t disturb minji’ s sleep as I flip through the page. “mwoh? It starts at 4.10 am?!!” I said clearly shocking. Minji woke up and started to look at our schedule book too. Both of us were shocked and just went to our own bathroom and took a shower. After that we were wearing something casual because we will be putting on our different clothes when we shoot. I dried and brush my hair until it is neat. I woke hyorin unnie before going to the kitchen since she wanted to come looking at us photo-shooting. I went to the bathroom and make some bread toasts , butter it and jam it and put it on a plate and take milk from the refrigerator. I set up the plate at the dining area while waiting hyorin unnie and minji getting done reorganizing themselves. I was eating the breakfast since I have to put some light make-up afterwards. I went to my room again while hyorin unnie and minji went down to the dining area to eat.

After applying light make-up on my face, I went down to get my sneakers, I put it on and tie the shoe laces.

Minji and hyorin unnie were also doing the same but hyorin wear high heels that day while minji and I were wearing sneakers. I bring a bag because I was bringing the things I need in case I got bored. We went to our shooting building for vogue girl. As we arrived, minji and I was really nervous. I wiped the cold sweats from my forehead and went in. we found the girlfriend with our manager and CEO at the lounge, sistar were also there but there’s no boyfriend. So we went to our dressing room and the theme for our fashion for vogue girl were for summer. We were all excited. As we finished putting our clothes on, the stylist put on make-up on our face and the photographer went into our dressing room and give us a stack of f4 paper full with various singers pictures. We were asked to follow how they pose. Each of us observe it and tried to pose it. I was given a cute, charismatic and lovable pose for shooting because the photographer thought that it was like my character. “but I don’t know how to act cute” I screamed in my head. I also asked helped from our maknae minjoo doing the cute act. So I started to practice a lot of doing the pose I was given too. As we practice and finish with our make up, we went into our shooting studio and it was pretty. Each of us were asked to take a seat and wait until it’s our turn for the shoot. Dooli unnie was the first one to shoot. As dooli unnie were shooting boyfriend came in and took a seat near sistar. We were shocked, because we thought it would be embarrassing if they had to look at us shooting. I was the last one to shoot. I was really nervous. Then suddenly boyfriend had to leave. “why do we have to leave when it’s hyeonji’s turn to shoot??!! Aish!” youngmin screamed in his head. I sighed in relief so I started shooting. The photographer gave a two thumbs up for us because we were doing a good job since we were a beginner. We went back to our dressing room and change back our clothes, went out to the lounge and went into a van that was given to our manager for us when we debuted later on and all of us girlfriend went inside our new van and heads off to the next schedule which is photo shoot for ceci, it is just a few block away from our last photo shoot.

As we were on the way to our next photo shoot studio, we started to sing and dance on what we heard at the radio. Soon, boyfriend boyfriend’s song came out, we all sing along and do the aegyo dance. We went out the car and we were asked to go into our dressing room. The stylist wipe off my make up and apply some powder and eyeliner to my eyeline. It was said to be that our shoot would have some revealing of belly button and half length of our back. The other girlfriend were starting to do sits up while I watched them while covering my abs and waist line with a hoodie.

Minji: hyeonji unnie.. aren’t you doing sit up? Don’t you want to have abs for our fans to compliment when we debuted?

You: I already have abs.

Minjoo: let us see it.

All of their jaws were wide opened and when sistar went inside our dressing room, all of them were gasping.

Dooli: hyeonji-ah, I can’t believe you have those ‘’ works of art abs’’ and a small waist. I’m starting to envy you.

You: dooli unnie~ you’re making me shy.

I was the first one to shoot and finished early, I went back to our dressing room, change back my clothes and sat on the soft couch while waiting the other to finish shooting but I started to doze off because of the soft, comfy couch. But as I woke up from a nap, I found out there was a guy looking at me.

 

______________________________________________________________________

comments? ^^