You're my secret admire!?

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 You teach him until late night and then all of you decided to head to your own dorm. “I’ll see tomorrow again. ^^”

Youngmin said. “O-okay” you stuttered, shy.

All of you arrived at the same time to the building and went in the same elevator. You and youngmin were in the back of the elevator, it was an really awkward silence.

When you got off the elevator, youngmin suddenly grabbed your wrist.


youngmin: ummm.. hyeonji-ah~ Can I send you to your door since you got left by the other member a while ago and since it’s only a few doors away from mine.

You: g-gwaechan-na youngmin op-pa. I can walk alone.

Youngmin: please??

he said while doing a cute face. You couldn’t resist his cuteness so You bit your lips to stop you from smiling and just nodded in agreement.

He sent you right in front of your door and you bid him farewell and he does the same too. You went in your door while he was still standing there. After you went in, he went to his door and went inside. You heart were beating wildly.

Joohyun: Hyeonji-ah, what happen to you?

You: nothing unnie, waeyo?

Joohyun: Just because your cheeks are pink. Are you having a fever?

She asked while putting her hand on your forehead.

Joohyun: oh? You’re not sick huh?

You: I’m just fine unnie. I’ll go to my room now.

You go to your room and went inside and straightly lie on your bed. You could feel your cheeks heating up when you remembered about youngmin holding your wrist and doing a cute face. You giggled to yourself and snooze.

3 days later…

You woke up really early in the morning because you were nervous about youngmin’s re-oral exam, and so does minji and minjoo worrying about kwangmin and minwoo. You quickly head in to shower before you woke the unnies up. You also prepared them breakfast.

You prepared youngmin a special breakfast for him so he would do well on his re-oral exam. You put it inside a small food container and put it inside a small purple bag.

After that you woke up the unnies and wear your school uniform, applying light make-up and eat your breakfast. Then you put on your shoes and waited for the unnies to finish up. Minji realized you were holding a small bag with you at that time.

Minji: oh? Unnie? What is in that small bag?

You: it’s… just food I made… for someone…

Minji: for whom?

You: for… y-youngmin oppa…

Minji: wah!! Really!? Youngmin oppa is so lucky to have you cooked food for him. Unnie.. you like him, don’t you?

You nodded shyly at her. She just smiled at you.

Minji: unnie… I have secrets for you.

You: what is it?

Minji: hyunseong oppa is dating with hyunmi unnie, joohyun unnie is dating with jeongmin oppa as well.

Your jaw fell open by that. Minji shook you up.

Minji: unnie.. it’s really suprising, isn’t it?

You: nae.. it is.

Minji: unnie… I have one more suprising secret for you.

You: are you dating with kwangmin oppa too!!??

Minji: unnie~ I was going to say that. Hehehe ^^ nae.. I’m dating him. ^^

You: Chukahaeyo dongsaeng~ I’m glad you date him ^^.

Minji: Gomawo unnie ^^

The unnies already finished up after your conversation with minji ended and all of you walked off to the elevator and went inside the van. While you’re on your way to school, you felt your phone vibrated and checked it.

“wahh!! It’s my secret admire!!” you smiled and the other noticed that you were smiling alone but you didn’t care.

Secret admire: annyeong hyeonji-ah~ good morning~ hehehe  ^^ are you going to school later?

You: annyeong! ^^ nae, in fact, I’m on my way to school now, wae?

Secret admire: nothing.. ^^ I’m just asking ^^ hyeonji-ah.. I got an English re-oral exam today wish me good luck okay?

You: Nae… HWAITING!! ^^

Secret admire: Gomawo~ ^^ hehehe… Saranghae~ ^^

You didn’t replied his message after that. You arrived at your school and went in the front gate with the small bag. Like usually, people surrounded all of you and complimented you.

You walked in the hallway and went to your locker. “why do I have to get so many letters?” you thought. You just opened your locker and suddenly a letter fell out from your locker again.

“Meet me in the hidden place where youngmin hid with you when the school bell rings that time. – secret admire ^^”

“oh? Is he going to tell me who he is today?” you screamed in your head while holding the letter he gave you. you took out one of your textbook and heads off to your class. Now, you could only guess between minwoo and youngmin.

You heads off to your first class which is English class, after that you got free classes until school ended. You walked to the class while carrying a small bag. As you enter the class, minwoo was smiling brightly at you but you weren’t sure why.

You just thought maybe it’s him who like you. you walk to your group’s table and seat beside youngmin. You looked at him and handed him the small bag.

“youngmin op-pa~ this is for you. I made this specially for you so you would do well on your re-oral exam” you said, shyly. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair. He opened the bag, then the small container.

“Wahh!” he shouted. He eat it straightly. “youngmin hyung~ I want to taste it… ^^” kwangmin asked him.

“You can’t… don’t you hear what hyeonji said earlier?? She made this for me.. hehehe ^^ mianhae~ It taste so delicious!!” he said, smiling while eating.

“hyung~ you’re so greedy when it’s about hyeonji” kwangmin playfully said. Youngmin finishes up before miss Jang arrived. “Hyeonji-ah gomawo~ it’s really delicious ^^” he thanked you and you just nodded at him but inside you were smiling crazily.

Miss Jang went inside the class and all of you greeted her and sit down.

Miss Jang: Jo Youngmin, you’re having your oral first. Come up here.

So youngmin went in front and sit in front of Miss Jang. He started his oral and all you could do now was finger-crossing. Then it’s kwangmin’s turn. And lastly minwoo’s turn. Miss Jang already scored their marks and put it in her record book.

Miss Jang: Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo, the three of you passed your oral exam!

The three of them high-fived each other.

Miss Jang: what more suprising is… youngmin once got the lowest score than the two of you but now he has most score than you two. Congratulation kids. Go take your seats.

Youngmin thanked you and you just smiled at him. You were so happy that he passed his oral exam.

Soon, the class ended. You walked to the girl’s restroom and later to your locker. You put your textbook inside and locked it.

You waited until the other students went inside their next classes. After that you went to the hidden place where you and youngmin hid once.

It was so dark that you could only saw a dark figure in front of you. He slowly approached you with a bouquet of flowers covering his head. He suddenly kneeled in front of you and proposed to you.

Secret admire: Would you be my girlfriend??

You took the bouquet from him and suddenly you were out-spoken when you looked at him.

“You’re my secret admire!?” you asked him, shockingly.

_______________________________________________________________________

going to end this story sooner!! ^^