Going back home to South Korea, Seoul ^^

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

YOUR'S POV:

You were living outside the country with your mom's bestfriend since she only have boys in the family while your little twin were at Seoul. They were my so called foster family and I called them just like they are my real family since I've been adopted when I was 5 years old. You were on the internet posting some of your videos doing a dance cover of SISTAR19- Ma Boy when suddenly your foster mom called you.

Your foster mom : Hyeonji-ah~ hurry get down to the living room, we need to talk to you about something, it is really important though. You: Nae~ Omma~! I'm coming down now.

You hurriedly went down to the living room by sprinting, you came there and tried to catch some breathe before you started to talk. You:" huh-huh-huh(inhaling and exhaling) hyuuu~, ah~ that was tiring T.T. Omma~, what do you want to tell me earlier?" Your foster mom: " Hyeonji-ah~, take a seat first, and don't get mad at the fact that we told you about this now but not in the past, arasso?" You: " arasso omma~, what is it?

Your foster: " You are actually not our biological daughter but you are our foster daughter, I'm sorry we're telling you this so late. " He said while reading the newspaper. Your foster mom: " Nae, Hyeonji-ah~ mianhae~, but now we are going to send you back to your biological family tomorrow noon :)" . And I was like " :0 " I was so shocked that I'm out of words.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

so guys how was the first chapter? I think its a little bit out of topic because I want to make the story longer ^^ Please subscribe and Comments are warmly welcomed and also for the silent reader. I'll do the next chapter tomorrow ^^ To Be Continued..... ^^