Starship Ent. Audition Try Out ^^

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 

I woke up the next morning by Onew oppa snoring alarm. It was so loud, it even make Minji and Hyorin unnie awake. But when I was about to wake Yoogeun up, he wasn’t at the place where he slept but he was sleeping near his Onew hyung. So, we tried to wake them up but they won’t budge. In the end we decided to tickle them. Onew oppa and Yoogeun were laughing out loud that they couldn’t stop us. In the end, they gave up and wake up from their dreamland.

You: Onew oppa, what did you dream last night? When I was going to get a water to drink I saw you were your finger in your sleep O.O

Onew: Oh~ that… I dreamt about eating a full bucket of KFC chicken.. ^^ and without anybody to bother me eating it.

You: Aigoo, oppa why do you have to dream about chicken only. You are so funny! ^^

I said and laughed.

As soon as I stopped laughing, I heard rumbling sound. It was from Yoogeun’s stomach.

Yoogeun: Noona~ let’s go eat breakfast. I’m hungry~

He did aegyo as well. ^^

You: Aigoo~ Arasso, let’s go! ^^

All of us went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our face together. We were still in our pyjama clothes. Then we went to the dining room and greeted our parents in unison. They laughed at our cuteness and they asked us to sit down and eat. Onew oppa were eating fast because he was in a hurry since he is preparing for his comeback.

Onew: Hyeonji-ah~ do you want to go with me at my company today? I’ll give you a tour there.

You: Gwaenchanayo oppa, I have made plans for today. ^^

Onew: Arasso.

He said with a smile.

After eating our breakfast together, we all heads off to our own room. I got into my room and open my closet and start searching for clothes to wear for the audition today.

You: Hmm~ what should I wear for today? Should I wear something cute or just something I’m comfortable with? I’ll pick comfortable instead of cute. ^^

I went into my bathroom, I took a deep shower, washed my hair and brush my teeth again. As I was walking out the door, I saw Minji was sitting on my bed.

Minji: Unnie, are you done showering? Can I ask you something?

You: yeah, I’ve just finished showering. What is it?

Minji: Would you audition at Starship Ent? I want to debut with my twins. I’m jealous that BoyFriend has a twins on their group debuting together.

You: well, I’m going to take the audition later after I’m finished reorganizing myself. BoyFriend? You mean that BoyFriend who has just debuted?

Minji: Really unnie? I’m so thankful to have a twin like unnie! ^^ nae, unnie.

You: I like their debut song and their dance as well, it is so cute and catchy, right?

Minji: nae unnie. Unnie I’ll leave your room now. I’ll wait for unnie outside the house so hurry up , arasso?

You: Arasso, now go. I will not be able to wear my clothes if you’re still here.

Minji: Arasso unnie.

Minji said and giggled shyly.

I put on my clothes and put some light make-up on my face. I went to the frontdoor house and took out my purple sneaker and went outside the house. I saw Minji and Hyorin unnie waiting for me and she asked me to come beside her and wait for the driver to come. As soon as it arrived, we get into the car and drove to Starship Ent. On the way, Hyorin unnie broke the silence.

Hyorin: Hyeonji-ah~ have you practice for the audition today?

You: Aniyo, I’m only going to try out for fun and trying new experience.

Hyorin: is that so? But what song are you going to sing? And what song are you going to use for dancing?

You: I think I’ll sing and dance to unnie’s song.

Hyorin: and what song is that?

You: Ma Boy!

I said and giggled shyly.

Hyorin and Minji: Hwaiting Hyeonji-ah!

We soon arrived at the company and we went inside the building. Hyorin unnie and Minji will be at their rehearsal room on the second floor while I was auditioning on the first floor. After a while of waiting for my turn, I got in and the examiner ask me to start, but I bowed at them first and started singing and dancing. The examiner’s eyes was wide open and his jaws fell opened. I finished my auditioning and wait for the result outside. At that time, there was only 6 people came for the audition. As time pass by, the result is out and only one person was chosen and it was me. “I never thought that I would be chosen” I screamed in my head. So the examiner is the CEO of the company. He said that I will be joining the new girlgroup called GirlFriend instantly since they need the sixth member. He bring me to my new rehearsal room and I was asked to hid behind his back. He opened the door and went inside while I was hiding behind his back to give the other GirlFriend members a surprise.

CEO: I have found the talented girl who will be the sixth member of GirlFriend.

GirlFriend members: Who?

CEO: Hyeonji-ah~ introduce yourself to them.

He said whispering and went to the side where they can see me. My bangs were covering my face because I was looking down since I was so shy and nervous. Minji is one of the GirlFriend member too. So Minji, Sistar, K.will and BoyFriend were all there. Then I started to bow at them and introduce myself.

You: Anyeonghasaeyo, Hyeonji imnida. I will be the sixth member of GirlFriend’s. Please help me out if I have made mistakes. I’m still new on doing this since I was asked to be in this group instantly and I even haven’t go on training process, so please help me out.

I said smiling and facing them with a soft smile.

All of them were shocked to see me because they just knew that I’m Minji’s twin unnie. Especially BoyFriend’s Jo twins. Youngmin’s jaw were wide opened but then it formed a wide smile.Youngmin caught my eyes because he was smiling widely but it was so cute. “ He’s so handsome and cute” I screamed in my head. “ she is so pretty and cute” Youngmin screamed in his head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5th Updated! I need lots of comment, please??