Transferring into a new school!!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 You woke up the next morning with one of your eyes closed. You get up from your bed to wake minji up, her bed was just beside yours. “Minji-ah~ wake up.” You said weakly.

“unnie, can we take one day absence from school? I’m tired~ T.T” minji said whining.

“Don’t you remember that we’re transferring into a new school?” you said in a loud voice. “oh! I forgot about that!” she said shockingly.

We went to take shower 2 member at a time since all of us woke up late. You and minji were taking a shower together (no ert) and you took turns using the rain shower.

Both of you have done showering, and Joohyun and hyunmi were the next one. Both of us went to our room and wear your underclothes, suddenly your heard a knock from your door.

Manager: Hyeonji-ah~ Minji-ah~ can you open up the door? I want to give both of you something.

You opened the door while minji seat at the edge of her bed.

You: Nae manager-nim? What is it?

Manager: Here.. this is both of your new school uniform. Now hurry up okay? You’re getting on your first day in your new school!!

You and Minji: wahh! Yepeoda!! Nae manager-nim!! Gamsahamnida!! ^^

You and minji quickly wear your new school uniform as soon as the manager went out of your room, and brushed your hair neatly and put on some make-up. “Unnie, are you excited for today?

” minji asked you while zipping her thigh length skirt. “yeap, I’m really excited but I think our uniform skirt is a bit short” you said worried.

“well, at least our underwear can’t be seen when we bow right? You should feel relief unnie.” Minji comforted you. “Okay.” You said, still worried.

You both went out of your room, you saw the other member were at the dining area eating breakfast. “WAAH! Our twins is so pretty wearing their new school uniform!!” Dooli said.

“I’m glad all of us now schooling in the same school together like Boyfriend, I’m so excited!!” minjoo continued after Dooli finished her words. “ Gomawo dooli unnie, minjoo dongsaeng” both of you said, shy.

“ let’s eat or all of us will be late for school and you both will be late on your first day” Hyunmi said. You seat on the chair and started eating your breakfast. 

All of you finished eating and get your backpack, went out the door and entered the elevator.

All of you didn’t saw Boyfriend’s van but you all didn’t mind because all of you thought they maybe went to school already and just went inside your van.

All of you were doing your own thing and you were listening to songs on your ipod touch when suddenly your phone vibrated. “hmm.. oh! It’s my secret admire!!” you screamed in your head.

Secret admire: Annyeong Hyeonji-ah~ Good morning!! ^^ hehehe how have you been? Ummm.. I know I’m late saying this but Happy Belated Birthday!! And congratulations on your first place win and for your new dorm ^^.”

You read his message and started giggling silently and you decided to reply his text message.

You: “Annyeong~ secret admire~ ^^ I’m doing just fine now but I’m a little tired though and how about you? ^^ Oh! It’s okay and thank you. ^^ ummmm… Hey is it still not the right time to tell me who you are? ^^”

You click send and waited for his reply.

Secret admire: “Oh! I thought you would delete my number already and forgotten about me. Hehehe ^^ I’m fine too and a little tired also. ^^ yeah, I’m afraid so. Don’t worry, you’ll know soon ^^ cheer up.

You smiled at his text and minji saw you smiling all by yourself. She was getting curious. “I’ll ask her later after we get out of the van” she said in her head. You replied his text message.

You: ummm.. hey secret admire ^^ We’ll text each other again later okay? I’ve arrived at my new school so I wanted to be seen having a good discipline ^^ Annyeong~ ^^

You send it and waited for his reply. Your were waiting anxiously and your phone vibrated and you checked it.

Secret admire: Arasso, I don’t mind if you don’t text me at all because I know you are also busy with your schedule. Goodluck on your first day in your new school. And if any boys ask to be your boyfriend, don’t accept them!!, arasso? Hehehe ^^ Saranghae~!!

You started giggling and sighed a relief when you read his message but you didn’t reply his message because you already arrived at your new school.

Dooli, hyunmi, joohyun and minjoo went to their own class while you and minji were still outside the school building. You and minji were linking arm with each other. It was really silent at first but minji broke it.

Minji: unnie, why are you smiling and giggling by yourself just now in the van?

You: Oh.. uh.. nothing I was just reading my friend text messages, why?

Minji: oh~ nothing ^^

You walked into the hallway, all eye were on both of you especially you since your hair were blonde. Bad and good Gossips from the girls started to surround both of you.

“who does she think she is, that blonde hair girl is nothing compared to me!!”

“are they twins? They are beautiful especially the blonde one”

You reached the principal’s room and went inside it awkwardly. It was freezing cold and so silent too.

Both of you were nervous and the principal turned his chair to face both of you and started to say a few words.

After that you went outside the principal’s room and to the register room to get your locker’s password, your name badge, your schedule and a school map.

“Just in case you got lost in this enormous school and the purple colour mark there is your new classes that you will be attending ” the principal’s assistant said smiling. ”Gamsahamnida!” both of you said in unison.

Both of you walked again to the hallway, you were staring at the empty hallway then you snapped out of it and started to look for your locker and minji’s locker.

Beside your locker were minji’s and the other side of minji’s and your’s were written Boyfriend’s locker and you could see tons of letters were stick on their locker.

Both of you turned it to get your books according to the schedule, and it turns out you both were in the same classes. You walked to your new classroom linked arms with each other. You and minji stood before the door and take a deep breathe.

You opened the door while your head were looking down the floor. “Oh! You both must be the new students. Please do come in here and stand before the board.