Could I possibly falling in love on Youngmin?

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

Youngmin were approaching me furiously until he was only a few inches away from my face. I can feel his breathe at my cheeks. He was observing me and Minji's face. " why does he observe me so close while he observe Minji's far? " I screamed panickly in my head. Then Youngmin back up.

Youngmin: wow! you do look the same.

Minji: Of course, we are twins after all.

Youngmin smiled shyly and went back to his twins Kwangmin. Minji always felt nervous around Kwangmin. Minji started whispering in my ears.

Minji: Unnie, who do you like between the Jo twins?

You: I'm not sure, maybe Youngmin.

Minji: well, that's a relieve. Unnie, will you keep this secret?

You: of course. wait, what secret?

Minji: I fell in love with Kwangmin.

She whispers shyly.

You: Okay, I'll keep that secret close.

I smiled at her. " I think I fell in love at Youngmin too. Wait, why am I saying this? Could I possibly falling in love on Youngmin?" I said to myself.

So all the Girlfriend's member introduce themselves to me except Minji. They even shares their secret with. Dooli fell in love at Donghyun. Hyunmi fell in love at Hyunseong, Joohyun at Jeongmin and Minjoo at Minwoo. I thought some of us would like the same person but no. But I didn't tell them that I fell in at Youngmin because I'm still not sure if I have really fell in love at him.

We were sitting at the side of the room with GirlFriend, Sistar sunbae and K.will sunbae while watching BoyFriend practicing hard. Then it was Sistar rehearsal, so we watched them and sing along to their song. We were singing when suddenly we saw BoyFriend were looking at us in awe, so we wave our hands at them. They all came back to life and turn their head as if they were talking amongst the member.

We were smiling shyly and it was time for SISTAR19 rehearsal. We were asked to be their back-up dancers and we said yes. But then, K.will had to leave because he has a recording. We bid farewell at him, then we play the music and start our rehearsal with SISTAR19.

BoyFriend were watching us in awe and their jaws were wide opened. We laughed secretly when we saw their drooling faces. We finished our rehearsal and rest for a bit. Kwangmin were approaching me and bowed. I bowed back at him.

Kwangmin: Anyeong hyeonji-ssi.

He said shyly.

You: Anyeong Kwangmin-ssi.

Kwangmin: wow! my hyung is right. You do look the same like Minji.

Hyeonji: well, we are twins after all. You look the same like your hyung too.

Kwangmin: Nae~ emmm... Hyeonji-ah, will you keep this as secret? This is just between you and me, arasso?

Minji saw us talking and she was really curios on what we were talking about. Kwangmin were leaning closer to my ear and whisper something. When Youngmin saw that, he automatically clenched his fist. "Why am I feeling jealous? Could I possibly falling in love on Hyeonji? " He screamed to his head and pulling his hair as if he was in alot of stress. " What's up with Youngmin? Is he in alot of stress? Wait, why am I thinking about him? " I screamed in my head.

You: Kwangmin-ssi, what did you say earlier, I can't hear you clearly.

Kwangmin: arasso, but I will only repeat this once only, arasso?

You: Arasso!

Kwangmin: I think I have fallen in love with your dongsaeng, Minji.

You: Really? wow! try to be friend with her, maybe she would like you back. I really want you to know this. She fell in love with you too but keep it secret.

Kwangmin: Really so that means I have a chance on being her boyfriend then?

You: Nae! now go be friend with her. Try to get to know her more.

Kwangmin: arasso, gomawo Hyeonji-ah.

Kwangmin heads off to his Hyunseong hyung and I walked to Minji and sat beside her.

Minji: What were you talking about with Kwangmin?

You: We were just talking about you. That's all.

I said with a smile on my face.

Minji: About me? what is it?

You: I want to tell you but it's a secret. I already promised Kwangmin that I will keep his secret.

Kwangmin were approaching and I walked off to spend time with Hyorin unnie.

They were talking and were having fun. I was smiling because Minji was happy. I walked out the rehearsal room and went into the women's restroom. As I was walking out from the restroom, I bumped on a person and fell on the floor with a loud thud. " Ouch, that hurts!" You screamed in your head.

Youngmin: Mianhae, let me help you up.

He took out his hand and he held onto yours to help you up. I could feel my heart were beating fast. My palms were sweating and I pulled my hand from Youngmin's to wipe it secretly.

Youngmin: Gwaenchanayo?

He asked worriedly.

You: N-Nae.. G-G-Gomawo Youngmin-ssi.

You said stuttering, He found it was cute. We both walked together to the rehearsal room. When we entered the room all of them were looking at us. They were so suprised to see us enter together, then I started explaining.

You: I bumped onto him when I went out to the women's restroom on the first floor and I got lost searching the rehearsal room. Gomawo Youngmin-ssi.

Dooli: I thought both of you were meeting secretly.

Youngmin smiled when Dooli unnie said that. " Why is he smiling happily when Dooli unnie said that? " I thought to myself. I walked off to get my bag since we already finished our rehearsal and we all went out of the rehearsal room. BoyFriend were asking us to eat dinner with them at the cafe inside our company building. We all agreed and Minji sat beside Kwangmin while I sat between Minji and Youngmin. We were eating ice cream for dessert. All of us were putting ice cream to each other's mouth. It is now Youngmin's turn to put ice cream inside my mouth. He scoop the ice cream big. I was struggling to make it into my mouth because it was too big. In the end I did it and the edge of my lips were covered with some of the ice cream. Youngmin hurriedly take a tissue and wipe it.

You: Youngmin-ah~ I can wipe it by myself.

I said with my mouth still full of ice cream.

Youngmin: Mwoh?~ I can't understand what you are talking.

He jokingly said. " I understand what you were saying." He said to himself. "Wait, why am I doing this? Do I like her? My heart is beating so crazy! " He screamed in his head. " Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I like him? I screamed in my head, while Youngmin were finish wiping my lips.

_____________________________________________________________

6th chapter updated ^^ comments?