The Angel

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback (2 days ago)

Sehun's POV

I dropped the girl who I bumped into before off at a dress shop.

Girl: "Well, this is my stop." She said. I could sense her friends staring at us.

Sehun: "I had fun. Thank you." I said politely. I waved her goodbye and walked away. 'Neomu Yeppeo.' I thought. I jumped happily and I did not care about the people at the mall. I jumped and fist pumped the air. "WHOOO!!!"

I was so happy that I ran really fast to the meeting place where my hyungs and I would always meet. I ran to the centre of the mall where the wishing fountain was located. I saw all of my hyungs.

Sehun: "Hyungs!" I called out to them while I caught my breath. "I...just...met..."

Luhan: "Sehun-ah!" He patted my back. "Kwaenchana?"

Sehun: "Ne hyung." I replied all giddy and happy.

Kai: "What's wrong with him?" He said and looked at Lay who just gestured "I don't know" back to Kai.

Sehun: "I just met this really pretty girl." I told them. All of their eyes widened.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun: "Jinja?! Nugu?! What's her name? Spill it Sehun-ah! Spill it!" Both of them shook my shoulders, curious as to what her name was. I was about to say it when I realised that I did not ask her what her name was.

Sehun: "I..... I...." 

D.O: "IU?! The singer?" D.O's eyes widened in surprise.

Sehun: "ANI. I forgot to ask her name. ANDWAEEEE!!!" I dramatically kneeled down on the floor while I shouted.

Luhan: "Sehun-ah, stop being so dramatic. It's not like she's dead." Luhan hyung remarked while Baekhyun and Chanyeol patted my back. "Kwaenchana! Kwaenchana!" They chanted while they continued to pat my back.

I quickly stood up and faced Luhan.

Sehun: "You don't understand hyung. She was like an angel.. ani.. she IS an angel." Hyung scoffed at me.

Kris: "It's okay Sehun-ah. If she is an angel like you say she is, then you don't need her name."

Sehun: "Waeyo hyung?"

Kris: "Because her beauty alone is enough proof that she's an angel." He said.

Sehun: "You're so cheesy hyung!" I laughed. "Hyung, I think I'm in love. Can you feel my heart beat?" I grabbed Kris' hand.

Kris: "Aishh. Jinja. You listen to too much kpop." He laughed while he took his hand off my chest. Suddenly, Xiumin hyung gestured us to go.

Xiumin: "Let's go! I'm hungry!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter