Dinner with the Choi

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

*Soneul Malhaebwa*

My phone rang.

Yoona: "Yoboseyo?" I answered it. I asked the person on the other line.

"Yoongie!!!" I heard a familiar voice on the other end.

Yoona: "Yuri unnie?!" I screamed at the phone. "KYAAAH! I've missed you!"

Yuri: "Me too Yoongie-yah!" She screamed back.

Yoona: "Tell me, how was the honeymoon? How does being a married a woman feel like? Are you pregnant yet?" I interrogated her and at the same time. I heard her laugh at the other end.

Yuri: "The honeymoon at Jeju island was magical. Being a married woman is not so bad, better than not being married AND no. Well, not yet at least but I'm hoping soon." She laughed.

Yoona: "You really want to change a baby's diaper that badly?" I joked.

Yuri: "Yah! What do you mean me? You're the godmother, SO you'll do the changing!" She teased me back.

Yoona: "Me? Godmother? Jinja? Gomawo unnie!" I squealed in happiness. "hajiman, I will not change your baby's diaper..I'll let Minho oppa change it. Make him suffer! kekeke." I evil laughed.

Yuri: "Naughty Yoona!" She remarked. "Oh, Yoongie, by the way, I called just to ask you for dinner. It's just a small get-together with friends. Catch up and whatnot. Are you free tonight?"

Yoona: "Of course unnie, for you I'm free!" I told her. I heard her squeal in excitement. "I'm also free because of the food." I . She laughed.

Yuri: "Ah, Yoona, jinja! Anyways, I've got to go Yoong. Minho needs my help in the kitchen. I think he has already burned half of the kitchen." She joked.

Yoona: "HAHAHAHA.. good one unnie. See yah tonight!" She hanged up the phone.

Yoona: 'KYAAAH! I'm sooo excited!' I exclaimed in my head.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Luhan's POV at EXOtic Coffee Shop

 

Luhan: "AHHHHH." I sighed really loudly out of boredom. I scratched my head really abruptly.

Kris: "What's wrong with you?" Kris asked me with his eyebrow up.

Chanyeol: "Maybe he misses Yoon-Yoon." He smirked at Kris.

Luhan: "YAH! Pfft.. as if." I denied.

Baekhyun: "Don't lie hyung. We know when you're lying!" He said. "YOU. MISS. YOONGIE." He said slowly.

Luhan: "I DO NOT!" I screamed at him, my face had turned into a crimson colour.

Kris: "HAHAHA.. You're red! So you do miss her! HAHAHA." They all laughed at my reaction.

Kai: "Hyung, everytime Yoona comes and visit us here during her spare time, you always end up fighting with each other. You guys are like Tom and Jerry. Right now, Yoona is not here so you don't have anyone to fight with. Admit it hyung, you miss her!" He flashed me a huge playful smirk.

It is so true what everyone is saying. I do kinda miss her. I know what you think. Me, Luhan, would miss a girl like her? Impossible but possible. It has been a month since Yoona and the guys met. Every time, if Yoona has a minute or two to spare, she would always come and visit the coffee shop. She would help around but she mostly come because of Sehun which always makes me feel uneasy. It ticks me off so I always end up teasing her which ends up with us always fighting. But the past few weeks, she has not visited us and today, she is hanging out with Sehun. I do not want to tell them that I like her yet because I'm unsure of it myself.

Luhan: "Do you want me to fight you instead?" I glared at Kai, my face serious. Kai just laughed at me.

Baekhyun: "We all know you like her hyung." He winked at me. I was surprised at his comment.

Luhan: "PSSH! ME??? I like her???" I chuckled nervously. I could feel my whole body sweat. "Is it hot in here?" I went towards the window closer to me and opened it. 'Ah, fresh air.'

Chanyeol: "Hmm.. nervous chuckle, excessive sweating and denial? YUP! You do like her hyung." He folded his arms and examined me like a doctor.

Kris: "Plus, you always whenever she's here AND you are so obviously jealous whenever she and Sehun are together." He did the "We are so right" look.

Luhan: "Just because I does not mean I like her and if she's going to visit Sehun, she should help around too instead of doing nothing." I told them.

Kai: "She DOES help ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter