Meeting Destiny

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV (throughout the whole chapter)

 

Yuri: "YOONA!!!" I heard Yuri scream from a distance. "Yoongie! You look so beautiful in your peach bridesmaid attire." She remarked.

I smiled at her while tugging my dress at the front. I am not use to wearing dresses. Jeans and t-shirts are way comfortable than dresses. Well, for me anyways.

Yuri: "You should wear dresses often." She flashed a huge grin at me and hugged me.

Yoona: "Why aren't you dress yet unnie? Having second thoughts?" I joked and we both laughed.

Yuri: "Help me get dress Yoongie." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her dressing room.

 

At the dressing room

Yoona: "Omo! Unnie, I love your dress. It suits you!" I squealed and fangirled over Yuri. The way her wedding dress showed her curves and her back, the way it flowed, the way every sequins sparkled. Everything was just perfect.

"Unnie, I seriously feel jealous that you're here getting married and your wedding dress-and YOU, of course, is to die for." I pouted.

Yuri giggled. "Yoongie, don't worry. You'll find the right guy." She held both of my hands and looked me in the eyes. "Trust me." She smiled. "Who knows, he might just be around the corner." She winked at me and added, "OH, and gomawo Yoong. I know I AM to die for." We both laughed.

Yoona: "Excuse me for a second. I just need to go freshen up." I excused myself and went out of the room. I looked around the corridor, looking for the restroom when I turned to a corner and bumped into someone. I landed on my .

Yoona: "Aigoo!" I touched my . "Mian---" I looked up at the person who I just bumped into to apologize but I was cut off.

Guy: "YAH! Jinja! Watch where you're going." He shouted. His icy cold eyes darted towards me.

I just sat there, staring at him, dumbfounded. He patted his white shirt as if I got it dirty when I bumped into him and then he swung his tux on his left shoulder and walked away.

Before he could get away far enough, I immediately pulled myself up and shouted at him.

Yoona: "YAH!" He stopped but he didn't look at me. I smirked despite him not looking. "You're such a gentleman. Thank you for helping me up." I sarcastically told him.

Guy: "Cheonmaneyo." He scoffed still not looking at me.

I stood there, mouth agape as I watched him walk away.

Yoona: "Aishh! jinja! How rude!" I turned around and walked away, feeling annoyed.

 

At the restroom

Yoona: "Aishh. That guy. Really annoying." I looked at the mirror. "You." I had my angry face on, "You'll get yours someda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter