Checkered Handkerchief 2

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the present time

 

Luhan's POV

 

Luhan: "Yoona was the girl you bumped into the other day!" I exclaimed. I was surprised. Of all the people, it had to be her.

Sehun: "How do you know each other?" Curiosity was seen on his face.

Luhan: "Long story short, I know her." I replied. I was too lazy to tell him the whole story. Well, too annoyed actually. Of all the guys she could bump into why Sehun?

The other guys came closer and huddled up behind Sehun. Everyone stared at Yoona in awe. Chanyeol and Baekhyun's mouth were wide open. I looked over at Yoona and I could feel how uneasy and awkward she felt.

Suho: "Whoa! Luhan hyung who is she?"

Sehun: "She's the girl I told you guys about!" He told them.

Kris: "So angels do exist!"

Everyone went "Cheesy!" on him. I looked over to Yoona and told her to introduce herself.

Yoona: "Annyeonghaseyo. Im Yoon Ah imnida." She bowed and introduced herself to everyone.

I heard the guys screamed. "Kyaaah!" "Kyeopta." They screamed in unison.

Luhan: "Aishh, jinja!" I told them.

Sehun: "Sehun imnida." Sehun introduced himself. Then he introduced the others. "These are all my friends. Tao, Suho, Kai, Chen, D.O, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris. You already met Luhan. They are all my hyungs."

Yoona: "Nice to meet you all." She flashed them a smile. Her uneasiness slowly fading. Everyone once again fell in awe.

Chanyeol: "How old are you Yoon-Yoon?" He asked. 'Yoon-yoon? What is she a dog?' I said in my head.

Yoona: "I'm 22." That's when I realised that she's younger than all of us by a year. Except for Sehun and Kai.

Sehun: "Oh, we are the same age!" He exclaimed happily.

Chanyeol: "From now on, I'm gonna call you Yoon-Yoon and you can call me oppa! Arasso Yoon-Yoon?" He gave Yoona his hand for her to high five and Yoona did. Both of them high fived each other. I slapped him behind his head.

Chanyeol: "Aigoo hyung!" He scratched the part where I had hit him.

Baekhyun: "If you're gonna call Chanyeol oppa, then you have to call me oppa too! Arasso Yoon-Yoon?" He flashed her his aegyo.

Chanyeol: "YAH, YAH, Baekhyun!! Who told you to call her Yoon-Yoon?!" He grabbed Baekhyun by the neck and arm lock him playfully.

Yoona laughed at them. I tried to pull them apart. But I ended up being caught in the middle.

Kris: "Don't mind them Yoona-ssi!" I saw him put his arm around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter