A Special Performance for Yoona!!!

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Omo, oppa! You cooked all this?" I looked at Chen oppa in surprise. He cooked some kongguksu and kimchi.

"Uwaa." I sniffed the cold noodle with ground soy beans broth and was taken aback by surprise of how much it smelled so good. Everyone gathered around the table and took their sits.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun protested to Luhan and Sehun as they both wanted to sit beside me.

Beakhyun: "I wanted to sit with Yoongie!" He pouted. He is so adorable. "Yoongie, ppalli, come seat beside me." He tried to pull me up but Luhan karate chopped his hands. He let go of me and pouted even more.

Baekhyun: "Hyung, you're so mean!" He sat down beside Chanyeol who sat across me.

Chanyeol: "Nevermind them Baekhyun hyung. At least we get to see Yoon-Yoon's pretty face." He looked at me all dreamy like across the table.

Sehun: "Aishh." He blocked Chanyeol's face with his palm. We all laughed at them except for Luhan.

Chen: "Geumanhae. Let's eat." Right after we said our graces, everyone digged in. Everyone was very hungry. Somehow I felt sorry for them. I took a tiny amount of serving of the kongguksu and kimchi. Sehun noticed me.

Sehun: "Yoona-yah! Why are you eating only a small amount? No wonder why you're so skinny!" He grabbed his chopsticks and grabbed some kimchi and put it on my bowl. He then grabbed another one and held it close to my mouth. "Here." I opened my mouth like a good girl and took a bite of the kimchi. Everyone went "Aww." at me and Sehun. I covered my cheeks to hide the crimson colour but Suho saw me.

Suho: "She's blushing!" He laughed.

Me and Sehun looked at each other and we ended up smiling shyly at each other. Then I turned to look at Luhan. He was just quietly eating away. 'What's wrong with him?'

I nudged him at the elbow. He looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He looked away and continued to eat quietly. I could tell he was annoyed. I don't know why or what but he was.

D.O: "Yoona-yah! Wanna see us perform?" Everyone was taken aback by his suggestions that everyone's mouth fell wide open.

Sehun: "What are you on about hyung?!" He chuckled nervously. Everyone else chuckled with him. I felt Luhan stare at me.

Yoona: "That's actually not a very bad idea oppa!" I smirked playfully. They all looked at me in sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter