I finally found him!

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coex Mall

Yoona's POV

We have been in the mall for like 2 hours now. My feet is killing me! Jessica unnie is taking too long to choose a dress for her date tonight. I looked over to Seohyun and was surprised to see that she had already gone to sleepyland. 'She's snoring like a pitbull! A very cute pitbull!' I thought. 'How could she sleep at a time like this AND in a place like this?'

Jessica: "Yoona-yah! Which one do you prefer? The pink one?," She held a pink floral dress up for me to see, "or this baby blue?" She held the baby blue dress against her chest.

Yoona: "uhmmm... Mmmm.." I gave it much thought. "The pink one is cute but definitely get the baby blue dress. It suits you unnie." I gave her a thumbs up.

She then turned to the full-length body mirror behind her.

Jessica: "You know what? You're right." She remarked. I laughed.

Yoona: "Of course, I'm always right." I told her. "Unnie, I'll just go and buy some frozen yoghurt. Do you want anything?"

Jessica: "Aniyo." She continued on to look at herself on the mirror. Then I left the dress shop.

 

At the foodcourt by the frozen yoghurt section

Yoona: "Ajusshi, One vanilla frozen yoghurt topped with raspberries please and one goguma frozen yoghurt as well please." I ordered one for Seohyun as well cause I know how much she loves frozen yoghurt. Especially the goguma flavoured one.

Ajusshi: "Here you go miss." He handed me the two yoghurt while I handed the money. "Kamsahamnida."

While I turned around, I bumped into someone. I could feel the coldness of both frozen yoghurt as it spilled on my top.

Yoona: "Ahh.. Cold.. Cold." I stood their fanning like a crazy bird.

Guy: "Mianheyo. I'm really sorry." A meek voice said. I looked up and our eyes met, our nose, our lips, almost just inches too close. I could feel his breath and I'm sure he could feel mine. He pulled away first then coughed. His pale face turning crimson. My face burned. 

Yoona: "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter