The Past

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I haven't seen Luhan eversince that incident at the Amusement Park. But when I do get to see him, he doesn't talk to me. He just smiles politely and walks away. I wonder what had happened to Luhan. Is it because I hurt him? He wouldn't get mad about that, would he? Well, whatever it is I have to apologise. I'll go and visit them in the coffee shop.

***

EXOtic Coffee Shop

Kris: "Oh Yoongie! What a surprise!" He smiled at me as I opened the door and went in.

Yoona: "Annyong Kris Oppa!" I waved hello.

Kris: "Come in! Have a seat!" He gestured at the table beside him.

Yoona: "Ani. Kwaenchana." I shook my head. "Is Lu---" I was about to ask him when Sehun appeared from the counter and called out to me.

Sehun: "Yoona!" He came towards me and hugged me. I was surprised. "I've missed you. You look very pretty today." He complimented me and my face immediately turned crimson.

Yoona: "Go..gomawo." I shyly hid my crimsoned face away from them. I heard Sehun chuckled. Suddenly,  Luhan emerged from the kitchen door.

Luhan: "Yah what's all the fuss about? Less chitchat more---" He stopped what he was saying when finally noticed me."--work." He continued and the atmosphere between me and Luhan started to change.

Yoona: "Annyong Luhan-ssi." I greeted him in hope that everything is alright between us. He did not greet me back but instead looked at Sehun. I looked over at Sehun and he had a very serious face on. He was not looking at Luhan or at anyone. He was looking outside the shop window. Somehow, I had this gut feeling that something was wrong.

Luhan: "Get back to work!" He finally said it and attended the table at the far right corner. Suddenly, Sehun was back to his lively mood before and planted a kiss on my cheek before he went back behind the counter. I touched the cheek where his kiss lingered and blushed violently.

Baekhyun: "Hahaha yoongie is blushing!" He suddenly popped out of nowhere and teased me. I was surprised. "If I kiss yoongie would she blush too~o?" He said in a singing voice and teased me. He puckered his lips and was about inches away from my cheek but Chanyeol popped out of nowhere too and blocked his kiss. Baekhyun ended up kissing Chanyeol's cheek instead.

Chanyeol: "Ah hyung! How sweet!" He pretended to blush and playfully teased his hyung. Baekhyun was so angry at him that he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter