Masquerade Party

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

Luhan: "For a while, let's stay like this."

'A week ago, Luhan's action that night surprised me a lot. His hug was warm and sweet yet it felt like he was saying goodbye. I hope not. I mean why would he say goodbye? However, this past few days, eversince he and Krystal had talked and patched things up with each other, they had been hanging around a lot lately. I know I am glad that Luhan forgave her, but why am I feeling sad whenever Luhan hangs out with her? Wait, is that why Luhan hugged me? Is it because he is saying goodbye and he is now back with Krystal?' I shook my head at the thought of it. 'Wait, why am I like this? Luhan saying goodbye shouldn't bother me at all. He should be with the one he loves, right? I mean he still loves her, right? Arghh.' I closed my eyes and hummed to myself to stop myself from thinking.

"Kwaenchana?" Someone then tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes only to see Sehun's face too close to mine. I leaned backwards, my face red.

Yoona: "Kwaenchana." I faked a smile. He then returned it with a real smile.

Sehun: "Umm.." He began. Suddenly, he became all shy and sheepish. "Yoona-yah, can I ask you something?"

I nodded. "Of course."

Sehun: "Tomorrow night, we are hosting a masquerade party." He told me. My eyes lit up and a smile appeared on my face.

Yoona: "Jinja? Fun!" I clapped enthusiastically.

Sehun: "I was wondering if...you would...like to go..w-with m-me?" He was so shy to ask me that he began to stutter at the end of his sentence. I was not surprise that he would even ask me. I had a moment where I just stared at him and contemplated whether to say yes or no. I was hoping that Luhan would be the one to ask. I was about to reply when Luhan and Krystal walked in.

Krystal: "Annyong!" She greeted the guys. 

Kai: "Oh annyong!" He was the only one who greeted her back.

Eventhough Luhan and her had made up, the other guys still hold a tiny bit of grudge against her. However, they were mature enough and they greeted her back half-heartedly. Then she saw me at the counter. "Oh unnie! Annyong!" She waved at me. I bowed at her. Eversince Luhan and her made up, she has been hanging around here lately too and sometimes we would talk and share a few laughs. "Luhan oppa, I want ice-cream."

Luhan: "What flavour?" He asked her.

'Krystal keeps on attaching herself to Luhan like a leech.' I snorted. 'Wait a minute. You shouldn't say something like that Yoona.' I mentally pictured myself hitting myself on the head.

Sehun: "Yoona?" He called me. I totally forgot about him. Seeing Luhan and Krystal too close to each other makes my blood boil. So without thinking twice, I said yes to Sehun. "Great. Gomawo Yoong." He pulled me into a tight embrace. I was taken aback. I felt someone staring at us but I ignored it. Sehun broke the hug. "I am really happy." I could tell that he really was happy because of his huge smile.

Baekhyun: "Ehhh.. Yoongie in a dress? How wonderful." He suddenly popped up out of nowhere. He seemed to be popping around out of nowhere lately.

Chanyeol: "Omo, she would be the most beautiful girl in the party." He complimented me.

Yoona: "How would you know? I'm wearing a mask." I told him.

Chanyeol: "Even with your mask on, your beauty shines through." He kneeled down in front of me and stretched his hand towards me like how a poet would be like. Somehow, he made me smile.

"Ehh, Chanyeol oppa drank a bitter coffee this morning but all he has to say are sweet things." I .

Chanyeol oppa was about to say something when Baekhyun oppa sat on Chanyeol oppa's back. Chanyeol oppa lost his balance and fell face flat on the floor but Baekhyun oppa didn't budge.

Baekhyun: "Yeah Chanyeol-ah, you drank bitter coffee this morning but all you say are sweet things." He jumped up and down while sitting on Chanyeol oppa's back while he said those words.

Chanyeol: "Aigoo hyung!"

These guys are always so playful. It's just so cute.

Krystal: "What's this about a mask and a party?" Krystal suddenly asked us. Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly turned serious. They did not answer her question but I did.

Yoona: "Um tomorrow night the guys are hosting a masquerade party." I answered her question. She was surprised.

Krystal: "Masquerade party? How fun! Luhan oppa, how come you didn't tell me?" Her enthusiasm faded and she gave out a pout. Luhan looked at her nervously. I'm guessing he didn't get the memo since he's too busy hanging out with Krystal.

Yoona: "Eh, how could you forget Luhan-ssi? You were so excited about it that you forgot?" I helped him. He looked at me and I gestured for him to just go with it.

Luhan: "Ah.. Ne. I completely forgot. Mianhe." He apologised to Krystal and looked back at me. He gave me a thankful look. I smiled at him.

Krystal: "Let's go together." Her enthusiasm came back. Luhan didn't say anything but just nodded at her. Krystal clapped happily and hugged Luhan. A needle jabbed my heart. Luhan looked in my direction but I couldn't help myself so I looked away.

'Why am I like this? Why do I hate them being together so much?' I thought. I looked at them again.

*Dugun. Dugun. Dugun.*

My heart was beating a different tune. It wasn't the usual tune that beats whenever I look at Luhan. This tune was bitter and sad.

***

At Yoona's house: Yoona's POV

 

I ate my dinner quietly. I don't know why I was feeling blue. I stared at my plate for what felt like an hour or so. Suddenly, my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the caller.

'Sehun.' It read. I quickly answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked eventhough I knew who it was.

Sehun: "Yoong. Do you want me to pick you up tonight?" He asked.

Yoona: "Tonight?" I asked.

Sehun: "The masquerade party?" He reminded me. I totally forgot ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter