LuYoon Couple: Two Lives One Forever

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Yuri unnie!" I screamed as I saw Yuri enter the door with Minho oppa. I ran to her and hugged her.

Yuri: "Yah shouldn't you be getting ready soon? Are you having second thoughts?" She teased me. I remembered how the situation was so different 2 years. Yuri unnie was in my place and me in her place. But now, it's completely changed.

Yoona: "Ani." We both laughed. "Help me get dress unnie." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my dressing room. I waved goodbye to Minho oppa.

***

At the dressing room: No One's POV

 

Yuri: "Omo! You look so beautiful Yoongie." She stared at Yoona in awe.

Yoona looked like a goddess in her satin gown. It highlights her slim body. The way the bodice accents at dropped waist with a chapel train, the v-neck that showed her pretty collarbone and the stunning lace hem were amazing. Plus, her loose wavy long hair adds beauty not just to her, but fits well with the gown. She has got some minimal make-up on but she still shines.

Yoona: "Gomawo unnie." She smiled at Yuri and her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. "You're looking beautiful as well in your emerald bridesmaid dress." She smiled at Yuri and Yuri laughed.

Yuri: "Ah, before I forget. Here." She grabbed a sapphire necklace from her bag and held it in her hands. "It's something borrowed, something blue, and something old. Now all you need is something new." She helped Yoona wear her sapphire necklace. "It looks so good on you." They both marvelled at it on Yoona in the mirror.

Yoona: "Gomawo unnie. I already have something new." She told Yuri and looked at the ring on her ring finger by her left hand. She smiled really happily.

Yuri: "It's almost time Yoona. Omo, I'm sooo excited. Finally, it's your big day." She squealed in happiness. "I'll be right outside." She excused herself.

'Yoona, just breath. Everything will be fine.' She thought.

***

Luhan's POV

 

'Today is finally the day.' I thought as I smiled at the mirror. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. It opened and all of the guys came in.

Chanyeol: "Hyung~g!" He called me. "Uwaa, jinja. Looking good hyung." He gave me the two thumbs up.

Kris: "Finally, it's THE big day." He sat on the couch.

Kai: "Chukha hae hyung!" We hand gripped and half hugged.

Sehun: "Chukha hae hyung." He leaned by the door with his hands in his pockets. He smiled sincerely at me an I smiled back sincerely at him.

Luhan: "Gomawo. Everyone, gomawo." We all huddled up and put each others' arms on each others' shoulders.

***

No One's POV

 

Minho: "Here comes the groom." He said to Yu Seong and Taemin.

Luhan: "Annyong hyungs!" He gave each and one of them a manly hug. "I'm glad you guys came." He told them.

Taemin: "Our little Lulu is grown up now. Soon, you'll be changing diapers like Minho here." He joked.

Minho: "Yah." He hit him on the arm and everyone laughed. "Anyways, it's going to start soon. Kaja." He went put his arm on Taemin's shoulders and they went inside with Yu Seong and Luhan trailing behind.

Luhan took his place by the altar with his bestman, Sehun. Everyone is seated in their designated places and chatted for a while, while they waited for the bride.

Suddenly, the piano began to play the slow version of Pachelbel's Canon in D and everyone went quiet. As the doors to the chapel opened, the guests turned their heads. The bride shone brightly as she stood against the light by the door with her holding a bouquet of white lilies. She began to walk in time with the music. Everyone smiled as she enters the room. Luhan could not take his eyes off his beautiful bride to be. His smile right now was priceless. As his eyes met Yoona's, their smile showed great happiness and love. 

'Yoona, today we start forever.' Luhan thought.

'Luhan oppa, today we live happily ever after.' Yoona thought.

Luhan held his hand out and Yoona took it. They faced the priest together.

Priest: "We are gathered here today, to witness Xi Luhan and Im Yoon Ah in holy matrimony. Who gives this young lady away?" He asked. All of the exo boys stood up. While Yuri and Minho who had been like a family to Yoona raised their right hand. "Very well." The priest smiled. "Can we have the rings?"

Yuri's ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter